SacconeJolys #25 Bake, bake, bake! Let's see how much money the kids can make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestion:

The channel has no hope, how will the video pals ever cope?

Or

The channel has no hope, how will the Emily Roses ever cope?

Reactions: 18
Is it possible that HE is Emily rose??
Hahah I’ve thought this as well, but if you scroll through their twitters you’ll find pictures of them with the SJs at previous meet and greets. Jono and Anna do, however, have numerous fake accounts on here and other fan sites pretending to be one of us. Hi guys 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anna goes in her biggest rant about Andrea today. After plugging her video for tonight and saying she's just filmed a new video for next week, she talks about the lack of connection between her and Andrea. "I breastfed them all for the same length of time" apparently breastfeeding for 12 months guarantees a connection. She then talked about how she coslept with every baby and how when sleeping with a baby in the bed you're so aware they're there you're not really sleeping. But last night when Jonathan went to bed at 11pm he opened the covers to Andrea sleeping on his side of the bed, miles away from Anna who didn't even know he was there, then the classic "he broke my pelvis why doesn't he love me"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Anna goes in her biggest rant about Andrea today. After plugging her video for tonight and saying she's just filmed a new video for next week, she talks about the lack of connection between her and Andrea. "I breastfed them all for the same length of time" apparently breastfeeding for 12 months guarantees a connection. She then talked about how she coslept with every baby and how when sleeping with a baby in the bed you're so aware they're there you're not really sleeping. But last night when Jonathan went to bed at 11pm he opened the covers to Andrea sleeping on his side of the bed, miles away from Anna who didn't even know he was there, then the classic "he broke my pelvis why doesn't he love me"

After the failed vegan video, Anna has to play the victim in order to get attention.
I wouldn't care for a mom who is hardly ever there for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
just watched. Never in my life have I heard someone go on about their child loving the other parent more.
I am a daddy’s girl through and through, my mom was always proud of the connection I had with him. I think it’s so bizarre that she goes on these tangents. What will Andrea think when he sees these clips in the future?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It looks like the going vegan video will be their worst video in a long time. 54k views in 16 hours. Can't see them getting another 50k to get above their average in 8 hours 😂😂
I guess when your viewers tell you they DON'T want challenge videos and WON'T be watching them you should listen. Stupid twit! His egos gotten so big he thinks he can say F-U to any criticism and get away with it . Don't bite the hand that feeds you stupid!
I bet he's panicking big time today. I do love watching him crash and burn every time he pretends to be changing up the channel to keep it fun for him. He needs views and engagement to keep the #ads coming in but he's to dumb to know how to drum up exciting content. With all the yrs of schemes and video style changes literally all he ever had to do was actually go out regularly as a family and film it. That's it. But his wife refused to leave the house for 8 yrs and he wouldn't either so now he treading water like a maniac while they're drowning.
Oh and surprise, surprise Anna's uploading another boring baking video. 😴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Probably because Andrea gets slightly more engagement and affection out of Jonathan than Anna. She never kisses him (apart from recently with her cold sore, BIG NO NO) or engages with him. But then children go through phases of being closer to one parent than the other so he may start switching to being with Anna more or he may not. Though I personally think all the children are closest to the nanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does Anna feel she has to give us a weekly community announcement "Andrea doesn't love me" maybe get your bleeping act together and be a proper mother to him and then there might be a remote chance

Side note (on her IG stories whilst she is telling the story about Andrea) : Anna stop eyeing yourself off in the camera monitor every second. Can you be anymore conceited.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does Anna feel she has to give us a weekly community announcement "Andrea doesn't love me" maybe get your bleeping act together and be a proper mother to him and then there might be a remote chance
She thinks her job is done when she's finished breastfeeding. A mother is life long job Anna, doesn't stop after a year of breastfeeding.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Side note (on her IG stories whilst she is telling the story about Andrea) : Anna stop eyeing yourself off in the camera monitor every second. Can you be anymore conceited.
it’s probably the new narrative they are angling towards as they’re running out of ideas and ways of people taking pity on them for the views. Yes don’t understand why it has to be like some kind of announcement though each time, I don’t see why she think just breastfeeding alone makes a bond! Yes of course that can be a benefit of it but I think quite a dangerous opinion shes giving out to new mums in particular who may choose to breastfeed and may not feel that bond, and just because Anna says so may play in to certain emotions of her followers and feel bad for not feeling the way Anna describes. Does she ever thinkshe could also have a lovely bond with her children by sitting and interacting with them and not just for the sake of the camera I wonder!?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe she should put her phone down and spend time with her baby rather than talking to him through a lens. It must be so unhealthy having a camera/phone pointed at you all the time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
You can't bond with your baby if the entire time you're breastfeeding you are glued to your phone screen completely ignoring the baby! 🤦‍♀️ Bonding while feeding (breast or bottle) comes from stroking the baby's head or hair, looking in their eyes lovingly, talking to them,singing lullabies etc. She didn't do ANY of that. She simply put the kid on the boob to burn calories and all but forgot they were there.
I personally think she secretly loves the fact Andrea wants nothing to do with her because that means less work for her. He probably only wants J or the nanny if she there to do everything for him. Her pretending to complain about it is just to deflect from her true feelings of loving not having an annoying kid being dependent on her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.