SacconeJolys #25 Bake, bake, bake! Let's see how much money the kids can make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to ChronicallyBoo for the suggestion!
Recap of last thread:
- We did a deep dive into Anna supposedly being over her ED as she gave awful advice to teens with body image issues
- Jonathan is getting his hideous old tattoo done up with another hideous design
- Kids are on summer holidays and featuring not only in the vlogs, but both on Anna and Jonathan's personal channels, and tiktok
- Everyone was disgusted by Jonathans choice to put certain content targeted to his "friendliest friends" on TikTok, permanently scarring the kids in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just saw the amount of chocolate they brought. I can’t get over it. If we brought that much, it’d last us a year, or more.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how the " cameos" are going??
Also sorry for being so thick but do people get money from tiktoks???? Like they do on YT??

Reactions: 5
I rarely watch their vlogs anymore so I enjoy it when people post recaps or screenshots, well, I just had a short look at the hair cutting vlog and they're still giving out estate/trailer park realness like it's going out of fashion.

Andrea falling head first into a pile of sharp stone:
FIRST_HAIR_CUT_after_lockdown_Invidious.png

Andrea getting a trim purely for vlog content:
FIRST_HAIR_CUT_after_lockdown_Invidious (3).png

Garden's a state, because 'he hasn't had time recently', yeah, exploiting four kids really is a full time job. Those are the £4000 (yes, thousand, he showed the price tag when he got them) olive trees dying away in those pots behind the kids. He hinted at getting another Maserati this week after 'selling' the Ferrari and GWagon, which I just find laughable. Get your house in order, like, literally, before you talk about leasing new cars:
FIRST_HAIR_CUT_after_lockdown_Invidious (1).png
FIRST_HAIR_CUT_after_lockdown_Invidious (2).png
FIRST_HAIR_CUT_after_lockdown_Invidious (5).png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve never seen a shop with that much packaged food? Where’s all the fresh fruit and veg? Where’s all the fresh deli meats? I saw a cucumber for the kids, mushrooms for Jono and the fresh raspberries were for a recipe! Not even to eat normally! Where’s the fresh wheat or multigrain bread for the kids? Why does Emilia have a brioche bun (very unhealthy) EVERY DAY. We buy brioche buns maybe once a month and have them with burgers - any other time with just a regular bun. All those packaged “suckies” are not a substitute for fruit, sorry Anna. It’s a lazy way to feed your children. I use to give my toddler them for a snack if we were out for long periods of time during the day but certainly not everyday and we stopped buying them once he was eating regular fruit and veg.

I doubt those chocolates are for the kids. I’m sure Jono and Anna eat them all. Also the amount of ice cream?? You can make popsicles from water and fruit juice or something a bit more healthy if it’s going to be hot! A treat is certainly nice but it seems those kids are just loaded up on packaged foods full of sugar.

Edit - also forgot to say, she mentioned buying bananas but in the same shot you can see older bananas in the bowl behind her rotting away. Clearly they don’t finish them. Also one punnet of blueberries for 6 people? My 4 year old could finish that alone in two days....

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Look at this set up. A solitary chair facing his wall of cctv cameras.

What a bleeping creep he is monitoring everyone day and night.

creep.jpg

And well done, Jon, you thick little goblin. You've basically just had the floor tiles of your filthy dog room tattooed on your shoulder.

floortiles.jpg

Not a creative bone in his oversized noggin.

And the line work! Did his tattoo guy need a pint to calm down his morning shakes?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The most fruit and veg was one box of berries (forgot which kind) and a few boxes of cherry tomatoes.
The rest was 'veggie straws' (vegetable crisps) and lots of mini chocolate bars. Just so odd. I could not make a meal out of that shop. Was this her 'top up' one?

That chair is where he filmed the 'interviews' with the kids. I'm sure we'll see a lot more of them, because 'you guysssss like those kind of videossssss'

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Does Anna actually like to cook, or does she just cook so that she can control exactly what food she is eating? Becuase I can't believe how miserable and packaged that shop was! Not even any fresh fruit for the kids, in a few years time there's going to be a lot of videos all about the fillings the children need!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does Anna actually like to cook, or does she just cook so that she can control exactly what food she is eating? Becuase I can't believe how miserable and packaged that shop was! Not even any fresh fruit for the kids, in a few years time there's going to be a lot of videos all about the fillings the children need!
I'm 100% sure that control and it taking her so long are the only reason she cooks and bakes.

Reactions: 9
You know Jonathan... You can go into your backyard... Like you've been doing to destroy the rest of the garden... Leaving the grass to grow long in lockdown is stupid. I can only wonder how many stale dog poops were in there.
Screenshot_20200715_215316_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think she cooks because of the 'having control' thing, but also to simply kill time and feel accomplished. She has nothing to do all day, someone walks the dogs, someone cleans, someone cares for and goes out with the kids, Jonathan looks after (I use this term loosely) the garden. Her videos are barely edited when they go out and the thumbnails look very similar to Jonathan's, so maybe he does them for her, too.

Cooking makes her feel like she's a good mother, a good housewife and just overall like she's done something productive without the hassle of actually spending time with the kids or her husband or anyone. Other than her workouts and putting on make up, it's literally the only activity in her days. And when you look at her cooking, never having fun with it, never really enjoying it or have the kids help, it's just another way of her OCD taking hold. Idle hands are the devil's workshop, Anna's a prime example.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You know Jonathan... You can go into your backyard... Like you've been doing to destroy the rest of the garden... Leaving the grass to grow long in lockdown is stupid. I can only wonder how many stale dog poops were in there.
View attachment 182355
I don’t understand this, you’re at home all the time, lockdown or no lockdown so why would you let the grass get that long. Plus the majority of people were always in the garden (those lucky enough to have one) when lockdown started to Keep busy.
Also we’re not out of full lockdown like there are still restrictions, I wish they would stop saying post lockdown. on another note, his tattoo is bleeping awful. All of them look terrible with no actual thought in them, even the writing style on the names going down his arms.
i actually found Anna’s channel first and related to her as I was pregnant with my second and a 3 month old babygirl to look after. I then found the family channel, when I think about it I don’t knowhow I ever related to her. I have really opened my eyes about them.

Reactions: 17
I've not been keeping up with vlogs and social medias for a while now as weve been very busy recently. But I looked at a few of their recent vlogs today and it really brought everything I hate about Jonathan and Anna back. They're constantly labelling the youngest two as naughty troublemakers, but I don't understand that at all. They're just not following orders because they know there won't be consequences. And why does Jonathan have to grab andreas arms and wrists so much! Nothing wrong with holding his hands or picking him up, but that would require Jonathan to put the camera down, so grabbing his arms and dragging him is what they resort to.

Their new interview type videos with the kids are awful. They're already being woken up with a camera shoved in their face, constantly watched by CCTV, and followed around the house for the vlogs and insta stories, but now have to do extra videos and interviews. They used to get a break from being filmed while at school, but in the holidays they've replaced that with more work! I really hope Jonathan will get bored of this new series soon, as usual. And I don't understand why they bothered with the friendliest friends channel if the kids videos are on jonathan's channel now, guess that's another unfinished project jono forgot about!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Is that Free People tag just laying there nonchalantly on purpose? 😂
Screenshot_20200715-064650-01.jpeg

Jonno might've gotten rid of the Ferrari, but the G wagon is still there. There it is right behind E1 on Fri.
Screenshot_20200715-092811-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And why does Jonathan have to grab andreas arms and wrists so much! Nothing wrong with holding his hands or picking him up, but that would require Jonathan to put the camera down, so grabbing his arms and dragging him is what they resort to.
I have noticed that too.
Jonathan grabbing and clutching Andrea’s arm is so reckless and so dangerous it can have some really harmful consequences putting stress on his shoulder and elbow. It makes me mad when I see that moron do that he has been doing this in most vlogs I have seen of late the poor little mite must be sore for sure, Jonathan really grinds my gears he is so consumed capturing his moment for the vlog or whatever he is filming at that moment he will compromise the care and safety of his kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Now we know why those grey jeans were so tight, she's not a size 27. I doubt Anna could fit even just her pinky in the front pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have noticed that too.
Jonathan grabbing and clutching Andrea’s arm is so reckless and so dangerous it can have some really harmful consequences putting stress on his shoulder and elbow. It makes me mad when I see that moron do that he has been doing this in most vlogs I have seen of late the poor little mite must be sore for sure, Jonathan really grinds my gears he is so consumed capturing his moment for the vlog or whatever he is filming at that moment he will compromise the care and safety of his kids.
yep, only the vlog content matters.. does anyone else remember when they just had the E's and he kicked emilia away because she was blocking the shot? :confused:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I have noticed that too.
He's constantly pushing and shoving them, too! In Friday's vlog he pushed Alessia into a door, like she's some kind of ram. He used to shove and push Sabrina's kids as well, and he used to shove Emilia with his feet and make them fall constantly. I think it's a combination of him being very impatient and completely focused on the the camera.

yep, only the vlog content matters.. does anyone else remember when they just had the E's and he kicked emilia away because she was blocking the shot? :confused:
Yeah, he hid behind the car, waiting for Zoe and Alfie to walk by, so he could scare them. Toddler Emilia stood in front of him, when Zoe and Alfie came by he pushed Emilia out of his way to scare them, she fell flat in front of them and Zoe immediately rushed to check on Emilia while Jonathan didn't even care.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.