Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catie miller

I understand. I dislike her just as much as the next person. But shaming her for her legs, when they’re not that bad, isn’t right. It can make other people start to think ‘well if Anna should be covering her legs, then I should be ashamed of mine as well.’ I’m confident in my body but is probably the exact same as hers now. I understand saying she shouldn’t be wearing things exposing her privates because that’s more about decency than her body shape. Plus, they love it when people body shame etc because it’s more content for them.
I agree, it’s more the impact that the body shaming has on other people. I am a size 6 but am 5ft2 and I hate my legs and ‘cankles’ I never show them, but I know I should. She shouldn’t be ashamed of her legs or her figure. And we shouldn’t be judging her for it

Reactions: 2
Yes but I'm not sure what the rules are here but there is another forum that has all the details. I've followed this situation closely. It's sickening what's happening.
Ytmommadrama. Easy to find, but really horrible tobread If it is true. Sorry for this topic in the wrong thread

Greentrees

VIP Member
Do you think he left the shots of the Nanny there on purpose to get views?

I think Jonathan is in a hurry with his editing sometimes and he cant be half arsed. But also when he or Anna are filming a scene the camera pivots so quick to miss the nanny that it threads through the scene so he just leaves her in, but in saying that you know he could be playing with us too cause he knows there is such increased interest in revealing her identity he knows people will comment and it ups the engagement.

Karen1

Ok sorry it this is against forum rules, but I found out something fascinating: one of Anna’s “friend” vloggers Mykka Stauffer is going through a bit of a scandal. She was one of the 3 Americans that stayed at the Greystone Psychiatric Facility (aka the SacconeJoly house) when they were visiting the UK. Anna didn’t do a single activity with them but instead refused to leave the house because she “had to feed Andrea.” Anyways, a while ago Mykka crowdfunded money to adopt a special needs child from China. And she has recently allegedly given him back up for adoption or sent him away to be institutionalized 😳 And she refuses to speak about it despite the fact that this child is suddenly gone and not in their life/vlogs anymore.

I find it fitting that this woman looked up to Anna and wanted to be friends with her. They’re both mean spirited, sinister women! The company you keep says a lot about you!
Brianna k and tiffini beaston also stayed at the same time and I think I saw people commenting that they had falling out but I have no idea why! Maybe this is something to do with that! As Brianna has often said myka is her best friend so I think it’s tiffini who has distanced herself from them

• Wow

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I heard in the vlog where they took the dog to the vet that they’d given the gate fob to ‘Jo’ - could this be the nanny?
The nanny is Zoe. Jo cud be the dog walker or some other staff member.

They're still on Gleam's roster, but I think they hired a PR company after the cold shower debacle. I don't think the SJ's cost them anything (other than their reputation), so why not keep them on and get a cut once in a while when they get a deal, I guess. They're a sinking ship, neither Jonathan nor Anna are likeable and, with all the hired help and attitude, not even relatable. It doesn't look as though Gleam is investing in them anymore. I guess they're just riding this wave out, it will provide them with a good income for another couple of years, I mean, they still pop up in over 1.8m YT user feeds (how many of them are actual humans or active users, I don't know) so it will take a while for them to lose that source of income.

AD deals are definitely drying out more and more. Anna's quite good at faking being sociable and nice when in public, she'd have a good chance at getting some deals, but knowing Jonathan, he won't let her get the spotlight and be more popular than him and rather drag her down with him than let her be the "star".

It kind of scares me knowing how desperate Jonathan is, he just doesn't want to give up on fame and easy money, he desperately wants to be seen and loved, and I'm not sure what he'll do to stay relevant.
I dont think they're a sinking ship, there's no evidence of this. They may not be raking in as much as they did but they're still taking it in.

Fyck
Disciplining and educating them = consistent work, being present for others, no instant gratification, doings something you don't get something out of (like vlog footage, a picture for Instagram or being told what a great mummy/funny daddy you are). Things narcissists have a very hard time with.

>>
"These two make me so proud everyday, such loving and supportive siblings, sure they fight but that’s just an excuse to hug and make it right again 👍🏻😁 #siblings #sacconejolys #jonathanjoly #photography "

Why does he have to be in the photo then? Thought he didn't like being in front of the camera? (ever thought about giving the kids and Anna the same 'luxury'?). And why pulling a mean mug in a photo about how proud of them he is? Sorry, but he just makes my skin crawl, knowing all the things he did

[/QUOT
Fucking state of him.

Last edited:

Heidi77

VIP Member
How does Margate afford that huge house in cork then and all the holidays she goes on, plus helping Erika out..they are wealthy no doubt.

The
They won't run out of money, I guarantee.
When her husband died I’m sure the mortgage was paid off on the house. The house isn’t a mansion. Margaret works ( I’m assuming she does seeing as she got that tax bill) & I assume that’s how she pays for her holidays as well. She would also be entitled to a widow’s pension.A lot of assumptions going on, I agee.

Fawkeofff

I've been watching some vlogs from between September - December 2019 and the family as a whole seems happier as a whole and it confuses me a little? Obviously there's still things that aren't great but it seems better, is it only me that notices this?

• Heart

Cooke_ie

He didn't break it, because he was back-back when she was induced he slightly bent it or something. Her manic walking definitely didn't help it heal so still her fault I guess?
That sounds painful! Surely she should have been offered physio or something similar afterwards. I agree, the energetic walking so soon afterwards may have made her injury worse!

Reactions: 1

LightWitch

When her husband died I’m sure the mortgage was paid off on the house. The house isn’t a mansion. Margaret works ( I’m assuming she does seeing as she got that tax bill) & I assume that’s how she pays for her holidays as well. She would also be entitled to a widow’s pension.A lot of assumptions going on, I agee.
What was this tax bill again.. i can't remember clearly. Was it to do with Anna n Jonathan putting something in her name or as it something else?

Somerville12

VIP Member
Did any tattler s watch the scumjolys back when allessia... Aka messy lessy / cold shower poor poor child was moved from cot to bed?? I didn't watch then... was it vlogged.. just curious... Were the kids are as nannified/managed as it is now ,18 months ago ish???

I am also in Ireland but I live in a suburb that is on the beach so we can go once we distance. I know nothing about where they live but assuming if it is in there area no issue.

Even in the 2km restriction, I had the seafront, beach and St Annes Park in my 2km.
You are so blessed, I live in the countryside thankfully but the nearest beach is too far away unfortunately will have to do with the paddling pool for the minute! Hope you are all doing ok!

Odin76

Apologies, I realise this is the wrong tread but does anyone know where I could read more about this business with the Stauffers giving up Huxley? I’ve been wondering for ages!
Yes but I'm not sure what the rules are here but there is another forum that has all the details. I've followed this situation closely. It's sickening what's happening.