Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How the hell are they allowed go to the beach? I'm in Ireland and we still can't travel more than 5km, maybe it's different in the UK but seems very careless!
I am also in Ireland but I live in a suburb that is on the beach so we can go once we distance. I know nothing about where they live but assuming if it is in there area no issue.

Even in the 2km restriction, I had the seafront, beach and St Annes Park in my 2km.

Reactions: 1

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
In the vlog Anna ordered fake white flowers in a vase from John Lewis for the room no one can enter, and they're so tall they'll have to move them from the coffee table for movie nights. Kids went to the beach with the nanny. Anna told Emilia and Eduardo about going back to school, they were sent an information pack and the teachers are going to be wearing PPE which will be terrifying for young kids. Finally Anna says they had their pasta dinner outside and showed hers and Jonathans plates, no I don't think Anna is starving herself at all... A side plate of pasta is not enough for tea, let alone dinner.
It will be Alessia and Eduardo going back to school. I don't think Emilia will be going back until September unless the government decide to send more years back before the summer.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Emilia In some ways, because she really does seem to have the kindest heart and just wants to protect her siblings and make her parents happy too. maybe I'm wrong but it feels like she acts up in front of her parents to get attention because she's old enough to understand her mum and dad will give her more attention if she acts up
For the camera etc, anyone agree or am I looking into this too much?
I agree with you, poor kid.

/
She s never had a job.. The kids, the skanky scumjonny shining gave her fame and money as he promised.. That's the kids reason and worth. Disgusting human beings the pair of them😷😠😰
[/QUOTE
Fame?

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
I wasn’t knocking your post, merely amused at the differences between Anna and Nikki. One is someone to aspire to and one is...Anna.
I apologize for misunderstanding your post. Must have been the hour since I was up way past my bedtime & very drowsy. Fell asleep right my last post.

• Heart

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
Oh.
The police thst comes in our neighbourhood (their come and read out this report thing on loud speakers) said no. People are not aloud to travel unless its food shopping or work. No-one can go to the beach or other areas. Gee i wish their make minds up.
Might try see her this weekend. Cause she wants to feel my baby girl move.
Do you live in England?

In the uk you can travel “for exercise” now, as long as when you get to wherever you’re going you still social distance. From where the Saccones live, to a beach it would be at least hour and a half drive...not really necessary when they live near big open countryside spaces.
Thank you :)