SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe their followers approve and agree with them on this 🤯🤯🤯 that’s what shocks me

Along with with humiliation and scare tactics they use on their kids. This is abuse end of!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So new vlog.
Alessia was being “disciplined”( her words) on the naughty step because she was being mean to Andrea.
Well, at least try and discuss with her to figure out why she’s always mean to him instead of punishing her on the naughty step.
I am not a professional, just common sense.

Then, she took the concealer from the basket on the step and put on her lips.

1C74B807-DD28-4C1D-95ED-CF9D358DABC8.jpeg

And that’s what my nightmares are made of.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This report is from 2006

A THORNHILL couple who punished a child by giving him cold showers could face jail, magistrates have heard.
Moira Grace Russell, 49, and Robert Leslie Russell, 51, of Wodow Road, both admitted cruelty to a child under the age of 16 and the case was adjourned for pre-sentence reports.
The court heard that the child had been hit with a belt, while lying under a duvet, and had been given cold showers as punishment for “naughty’’ behaviour.
When the youngster had soiled himself, Robert Russell had washed him in a cold shower. Moira Russell also admitted she had given the child a cold shower, on one occasion, to discipline him as he was “very naughty’’.
Simon Ward, for Robert Russell, said his client was “devastated and ashamed at his actions, and accepts it was all his fault’’.
Stuart Patterson, for Moira Russell, said his client was also sorry, as she hadn’t realised disciplining children in that way was unlawful. “In her day, that is how children were punished,’’ Mr Patterson said.
The couple, formerly of the Old Captain’s House, Bigrigg, were said to be under stress due to their business failing.
Whitehaven magistrates adjourned the case until June 12 leaving all options open, including sending it to Carlisle Crown Court for sentencing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It’s like she’s gleefully boasting that Alessia is wearing clothes for a child over half her age. That’s disgusting. She’s obsessed with body weight and image

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And another case from 2018, this time in Swindon:

The defendants gave instructions not to reveal anything to social workers.”
A health visitor recorded that the woman would ‘give instructions rather than be a busy mother herself’.
Punishments including cold showers were inflicted on the children.
One occasion led to a child passing out following such treatment, and the man ‘poured hot water over her to revive her’.

This is in the US:

The parents of an Illinois 5-year-old who was beaten and made to stand in a cold shower for soiling himself pleaded not guilty Friday to first-degree murder and dozens of other charges related to his death.

This is from a case in 2016 in Scotland

The defendants were both also found guilty of wilfully assaulting, neglecting and abusing two young boys, including the one they blamed for Liam's killing, over a two-year period.
This abuse involved being imprisoned in a home-made cage, given cold showers, tied up in a dark room where snakes and rats were kept, and forced to eat dog excrement, a court heard.

And there's many more. I'm not saying the SJs are as bad as these cases BUT the use of cold showers is recognised by all police and social workers and legal professionals as being typical behaviour in a house where abuse is normalised.

So witch mother claimed she 'read' that cold showers work?? Where did she read it? In a bleeping autopsy report?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
And another case from 2018, this time in Swindon:

The defendants gave instructions not to reveal anything to social workers.”
A health visitor recorded that the woman would ‘give instructions rather than be a busy mother herself’.
Punishments including cold showers were inflicted on the children.
One occasion led to a child passing out following such treatment, and the man ‘poured hot water over her to revive her’.

This is in the US:

The parents of an Illinois 5-year-old who was beaten and made to stand in a cold shower for soiling himself pleaded not guilty Friday to first-degree murder and dozens of other charges related to his death.

This is from a case in 2016 in Scotland

The defendants were both also found guilty of wilfully assaulting, neglecting and abusing two young boys, including the one they blamed for Liam's killing, over a two-year period.
This abuse involved being imprisoned in a home-made cage, given cold showers, tied up in a dark room where snakes and rats were kept, and forced to eat dog excrement, a court heard.

And there's many more. I'm not saying the SJs are as bad as these cases BUT the use of cold showers is recognised by all police and social workers and legal professionals as being typical behaviour in a house where abuse is normalised.

So witch mother claimed she 'read' that cold showers work?? Where did she read it? In a bleeping autopsy report?
My God I am literally in tears with all those details.poor babies.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 14
And another, from Hong Kong this time. The cold shower is the only thing here and the parents were still arrested:

The parents of an 11-year-old girl were arrested for suspected child abuse on Monday after they were accused of forcing their daughter to take a cold shower during the city’s cold snap. South China Morning Post

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I've noticed on twitter the nspcc saying they are very concerned and would like more details

Reactions: 21
I've noticed on twitter the nspcc saying they are very concerned and would like more details
Its so odd that lots abuse goes on in secret yet this family are openly abusing their child and filming it and nothing gets done.
Do we think theres been a few reports to social services and they will follow up?
On a wider point nscpcc we not just looking at 1 family abusing their children they have a large follwing and may encourage their fans to think this acceptable behaviour influencing others to use cold shower method

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Its so odd that lots abuse goes on in secret yet this family are openly abusing their child and filming it and nothing gets done.
Do we think theres been a few reports to social services and they will follow up?
On a wider point nscpcc we not just looking at 1 family abusing their children they have a large follwing and may encourage their fans to think this acceptable behaviour influencing others to use cold shower method
They're "influencers" so they're influencing their followers to do this. I bet this week a few little children have been subjected to this because these absolute twats have made some of their sheep think it's ok.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
It’s completely normal for toddlers to get in their diapers a couple of times & make a mess, but after age 2?, maybe not so much...UNLESS she’s being ignored or something else going on.

Being that there are only 2 reasons that she is doing this, if she was just listened for &/or watched on the baby monitor then wala, the behavior can be prevented. So it’s their fault. If it’s developmental, then they can get used to it!

I recall when Emilia said she didn’t want a cold shower over a year or two? ago. I haven’t watched them since. I CAN believe they are stupid enough to punish their kids with something that should be considered a relaxing time for the child. Would they give their newborn a cold bath for crying or pooping their diaper? No. (At least I hope not!) They are no doubt, abusing their children. It’s psychologically damaging. It just shows how little they love & care for them. Poor kids. Hope family can intervene!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
When you think about its shocking at how brainwashed their fans are, looked through comments and it was nearly all in support of what they had done, looked at scamp and dude page and under Anna's caption only one person has called out on the video, few people agreed but some were defending their actions, mind boggles. I really think now some sort of agency or even nspcc should start looking at you tube and children's roles in this, they are not being protected, with all the furore over trolling, cyber bullying etc children and their right to privacy is being forgotten about or not been taken seriously at all. The Sj children in particular who have had a camera in their faces since they were born and broadcast to thosounds of people w have had no privacy in their entire lives, I don't know how people can't see what is wrong with that. Its very scary.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My mother gives me a heartfelt “I was at work & didn't know” apology the few times this has come up, but I remember my father taking me outside to the driveway...while still in the high chair, to hose me off w/ the garden hose if he felt I had made too big of a mess after lunch. I was barely 2/3. The water was cold & shocking. I don’t recall crying, even though I’m sure I did. I recall my confusion, feeling helpless, & if he wasn’t laughing a bit while hosing me off (memory hazy) he definitely would’ve been very short w/ me, as that was his norm. Very hot tempered.

One thing I tell my husband if he’s upset w/ our kids is that how will he react when they come home one day & say sorry mom & dad, I crashed the car...etc. We parents have to sometimes be creative w/ punishments, but never abusive! As someone said, he seems to have a sinister/dark side & she’s cold as ice. They chose to have all these children. Now they can face the consequences. They haven’t experienced their toughest days yet. I shudder to think how long & how cold that shower will run for when their adrenaline is pumping from anger. What would stop them from (accidentally) turning it to hot? The screams from those children must be heartbreaking. Hope their neighbors are paying attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Surely something will be done now. With the mention of cold showers in past vlogs too, surely there is enough evidence to safeguard these children now?

Reactions: 9
Emilia - what happened
Jonathan - She got a cold shower (touching his hands because they are freezing)
Emilia - oh like last night
Anna - you’re not supposed to put her headband on like that

Seriously how can anyone think this is ok?
Emilia so casually says ‘oh like last night’ like it’s the complete normal punishment.
Anna as her usual self and looks obsessed is more concerned about lessis headband then if she’s ok 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Specifically about the SJ’s?
Yes, they replied to someone's tweet about it, which hadn't even tagged NSPCC and said it sounded very concerning and they wanted more info to investigate. According to Organised Motherhood, they suggested to her that everyone concerned should report the video, so I've done that

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.