SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never followed or watched them. Only commented on here after seeing them in the Daily Mail but I follow the superb organised motherhood and heard about this potty training incident. I just watched his stories. What an absolute knob! He was trying to get the daughter to say she loved him but she kept saying no. Then he’s asking all his kids if they love him 🙄 came across to me like he had a guilty conscience after he said he read the comments on the cold shower.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Just had a look at that video I was hoping it was not true , I can’t believe they think think a cold shower is an apt punishment, and then to humiliate her on camera even the the kids were shaming her what is wrong with these people ?

Reactions: 15
And I thought I couldn't dislike this pair anymore than I already did.
They disgust me. They're not fit to take care of those children. And they wonder why people contact social services and they have so many "haydurrrrs"...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if there be any fresh calls to social services around this.
I cant bare to watch as know it will upset me.

Reactions: 8
I completely disagree with using the naughty step as an approach, and have never done it with my children but I like to think that parents who use it have decided to do so after some thought and consideration of other options - I don’t think the SJs give any thought to how they parent their children, they are too self-obsessed! Both of them have spoken about how they have mental health issues and needed therapy as adults, you would think they would be aware of not wanting to give their children issues?!
Exactly 👍

They have a nanny , I assume she/he is qualified in childcare why would they not consult with them about how best to deal with this ? most parents have no stay at home partner let alone a nanny and no one enjoys cleaning up poop but it’s nit radioactive waste it’s just digested food and children don’t have hang ups about it being dirty they learn this , this kind of shaming and ridiculous punishment is not a reasonable response , I know Anna is a control freak but really this is shameful parenting if this is their level on camera what goes on when the camera switches off ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched it again, so sad the depths people will go to bait for engagement. She was clearly telling this story to get attention and comments to get a boost in the algorithm. Really is time the law on child performance caught up with them.

1565799113094.png

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve never followed or watched them. Only commented on here after seeing them in the Daily Mail but I follow the superb organised motherhood and heard about this potty training incident. I just watched his stories. What an absolute knob! He was trying to get the daughter to say she loved him but she kept saying no. Then he’s asking all his kids if they love him 🙄 came across to me like he had a guilty conscience after he said he read the comments on the cold shower.
Please, please don't think the children do not love their father. They have to love him for survival....he is abusing the relationship. The cold shower is child abuse; this can actually lead to a child seeking approval and love and giving love more so than just instinctively.

• Angry
  • Sad
All this shoving the kids under a cold shower is detracting from Annas what I eat in a day!

The snacks today to break up her mundane existence are a tbsp of almond butter (not organic!) and two burnt blueberry cookies. Is she not aware of the duck load of acrylamides they will contain?! :LOL:

View attachment 33343View attachment 33344
DFA2DB82-2F33-408C-AD82-762EC9E9748C.jpeg I’d choose the cold shower as a punishment if this was the other option offered. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow I just watched the organised motherhood video and it seems like things ACTUALLY MIGHT CHANGE

People are finally calling them out on this disgusting cold shower situation.

Speechless. As I said, nothing ever changes it always stays the same with them......but it feels like something might be changing. It's ironic because they don't even UNDERSTAND how bad the cold shower punishment is.. to do it to three of your kids like that...

I feel like change is happening. Wow the kids might actually have hope now

My reply from the from the NSPCC. Not very helpful.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for contacting the NSPCC Helpline with your concern via webform on 14/08/2019 at 10:29. As there is quite limited information currently, this may not meet Children’s Services thresholds however, you have done the right thing reaching out to us for advice.
From watching the video, it is hard to decipher if this may be abuse or a parenting choice as it is not clear what they term as a ‘cold shower’ within the context on their behaviour management. Saying this, I believe it is best to act on the side of caution as showering a 2 year old in a freezing cold shower could pose a risk of harm towards them.

I would advise you to report the concern to You Tube directly, as it appears that they run a paid channel. You can do this by clicking the three dots underneath the video on the right hand side. I would advise you to write down the time within the video where the adults are discussing the ‘cold showers’ so that YouTube are able to find the part of the video where this is discussed. If they talk about the ‘cold showers’ in multiple videos, report it for each one.

I have also seen a couple of comments where YouTube users have shared their concern about this behaviour management tool and you could also share your thoughts appropriately with the family there.

If you have any additional information to share or you need to inform us of any changes to your situation we would greatly appreciate it if you contact us via Freephone on 0808 800 5000 or via email [email protected] quoting the reference number at the top of this email.
If you have any concerns for the safety of a child, or believe they are at risk or harm contact the Police on 101 or on 999 in an emergency.

That's a much better reply from NSPCC! I was worried they didn't care at first tbh.

It's good of them to say that. There are multiple videos of these shower instances aren't there, like the emilia one. Wonder if NSPCC will look into this and look into each video where it was mentioned, I hope so.

I contacted Surrey social services and they have told me to call 999. Never in my life have I ever reported anyone for anything, I understand children can be hard work and sometimes as parents we can make mistakes but to act so calm and to even broadcast to millions of people what they are doing has shocked and saddened me.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
they did ever think that maybe Alessia isn't doing this to be "naughty" her self obsessed mother goes to bed at 8 so no checking on Alessia during the night maybe Alessia is uncomfortable in her dirty nappy and she wants the contents of it out maybe she's not doing it as a "naughty" act but she's simply uncomfortable or her bottom might be sore

I'm so genuinely upset by this. What kind of monster treats a toddler like this, it's absolutely horrific, I hate them and everything they stand for. What's worse is their followers copying - fuckung idiots. Poor little babies terrified and cold and for what ? Content ? Engagement ? Surely they don't actually believe this is a toilet training method. bleeping evil bastard I'd like to push him in a cold lake and see what he learns. Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm so genuinely upset by this. What kind of monster treats a toddler like this, it's absolutely horrific, I hate them and everything they stand for. What's worse is their followers copying - fuckung idiots. Poor little babies terrified and cold and for what ? Content ? Engagement ? Surely they don't actually believe this is a toilet training method. bleeping evil bastard I'd like to push him in a cold lake and see what he learns. Dick.
You are absolutely right. Parents.....they are callous bastards. Who really treats any children this way!

Reactions: 12
they did ever think that maybe Alessia isn't doing this to be "naughty" her self obsessed mother goes to bed at 8 so no checking on Alessia during the night maybe Alessia is uncomfortable in her dirty nappy and she wants the contents of it out maybe she's not doing it as a "naughty" act but she's simply uncomfortable or her bottom might be sore
What's even more bizarre is that it happened In the day time when she had her nap. Everyone present and awake but too lazy to bother checking on her or changing her.
There is just no excuse at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What's even more bizarre is that it happened In the day time when she had her nap. Everyone present and awake but too lazy to bother checking on her or changing her.
There is just no excuse at all.
wow didn't no it was the day time your so right everyone present no excuse sad really 👎

Reactions: 10
I really hope that self obsessed pair get a good dose of the sh%ts and see what it's like. Alessia is just 2. Maybe she could be looking for attention Jonathan you thick. The stick insect put Alessia on the naughty step coz she put concealer on her lips. Heaven forbid she used Anna's freebie. She is just a little girl

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.