SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the video yesterday and I'm still traumatised by it, I can't believe that:

-One, they finally admitted to giving their children cold showers publically on a youtube video - for thousands to see
-Two, anna and jonathan were so cold discussing the cold showers, to not even understand how DISGUSTING and WRONG it is to punish a child like that
-Three, how normal eduardo and emilia thought it was (the saddest part for me)
-Four, how traumatised alessia looked afterwards especially shrieking "no!" when anna asked her if she knew what she did wrong to deserve it
-Five, that this is normal behaviour for all their children, meaning poor tiny andrea is next
-Six, that nothing will come of this. They will keep on behaving like this. Nothing will ever change.

and finally Seven... the irony that as you guys said "dad of the year" and mom discusses giving cold showers as normally and so calmly.. just DAYS after their "trolls are ruining our lives by contacting social services" video. hello jonathan? Can you not SEE how bad this is??? You cannot punish a child like that period

Silver lining is that jonathan "defended" himself on instagram which only brings more attention to the cold shower video, for more and more to see just how bad it is and to bring attention to this cruel act

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Why does she always have to point out that Alessia is so small that she can fit into Andreas clothes?! She did it on a vlog a while ago about them fitting in the same nappies. If she keeps saying things like that in front of Alessia as she grows up, surely she will develop a mental association of having to fit into smaller clothes than her age?
Screenshot_20190814-145914_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why does she always have to point out that Alessia is so small that she can fit into Andreas clothes?! She did it on a vlog a while ago about them fitting in the same nappies. If she keeps saying things like that in front of Alessia as she grows up, surely she will develop a mental association of having to fit into smaller clothes than her age? View attachment 33312
Yep
Nothing better to talk about yet again
I bloody hate they compare that child to Andrea all the time
She'll grow up with a complex
Toddlers and kids pick up on these things

And those jumpers are awful

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I am actially quite confused...I am on a number of threads on here and seen mention of social services needing to be called several times. Mostly inappropriately. However, this is easily the clearest case I have seen yet. Has anyone contacted them? As a child, I was a bed wetter, my parents ised to dangle me over the River Calder, literally over the bridge telling me they would throw me if I carried. Of course I carried on; I was tit scared and uncared for. The thought of telling my children the story brings me to tears, let alone ever treating them like that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why does she always have to point out that Alessia is so small that she can fit into Andreas clothes?! She did it on a vlog a while ago about them fitting in the same nappies. If she keeps saying things like that in front of Alessia as she grows up, surely she will develop a mental association of having to fit into smaller clothes than her age? View attachment 33312
The children are just accessories for her, trot them out for photo and video opportunities and then ignore then

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am actially quite confused...I am on a number of threads on here and seen mention of social services needing to be called several times. Mostly inappropriately. However, this is easily the clearest case I have seen yet. Has anyone contacted them? As a child, I was a bed wetter, my parents ised to dangle me over the River Calder, literally over the bridge telling me they would throw me if I carried. Of course I carried on; I was tit scared and uncared for. The thought of telling my children the story brings me to tears, let alone ever treating them like that.
In this case it is totally warranted and yes I believe quite a lot have contacted them. They might get another visit and the policeman will be traumatized again! These two are such good storytellers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone contacted the papers yet? Was it in the most recent vlog? I can't bring myself to actually watch but want to link the right video in my email.

This was the response I just had from the NSPCC:
We appreciate you contacting us with your concerns about the family you have seen on youtube and although we would not condone using cold water as a form of punishment, it would not meet a threshold for Children’s Service to investigate.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
We appreciate you contacting us with your concerns about the family you have seen on youtube and although we would not condone using cold water as a form of punishment, it would not meet a threshold for Children’s Service to investigate.
Oh, ok then NSPCC, pyschological damage not abuse then? Unbelievable!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24

My son has has autism Spd and a learning disability smearing is normal in our world so have they ever explored why she is doing this, there could actually be a valid reason. Other than the fact she’s soiled her self and feels uncomfortable

Reactions: 10
God that is disgraceful 😡

Reactions: 8
I contacted the NSPCC about the ingham children and the Facebook group full of vulnerable children and adults that an ‘alleged’ groomer has access too. Their response was to keep an eye on both as nothing can be done unless abuse is disclosed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Like I said, nobody cares about those kids. Nothing will ever change.

Can't believe NSPCC said that, apparently psychological damage for life isn't enough huh?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Excellent
Watch organised motherhoods take on it... round of applause!
Excelent response from her. She says this family 'has no boundaries' and she as a parent is uncomfortable sharing things like potty training
From about half way thru her instastories https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Let's hope other vloggers reacts and it goes viral

It might seem fun and quirky sharing this info now but it is going to be a literal nightmare for these kids in the future. Poeple will look back and say how was this ever allowed.

Reactions: 13
duck! Morbid curiosity got the better of me and I just watched her stories, that poor kid is now on the naughty step being filmed!! What is going on?!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Comments on yesterdays video, loads of people saying they are unsubscribing as they are disgusted. Hopefully the tide is turning and this will be their downfall. Wonder how long it will be until he deletes that video.
I'd say it will be took down because the reports. I'm absolutely disgusted, I'd be interested to know what they have tried since they have tried everything.

If the mother didn't go to bed at 8pm she could prob check her nappy later in the night. Who wants to lie in their own poop all night ffs.

I can't believe these idiots are influencing the next generation of parents

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Just watched organised motherhoods through the mother hens page as she has been sharing her stories and also discussing this. It’s quite simply shocking! I take it the “troll” video they did was just for click bait?

Reactions: 7
I'd say it will be took down because the reports. I'm absolutely disgusted, I'd be interested to know what they have tried since they have tried everything.

If the mother didn't go to bed at 8pm she could prob check her nappy later in the night. Who wants to lie in their own poop all night ffs.

I can't believe these idiots are influencing the next generation of parents
It wasn’t night time it was nap time so just after lunch she prob naps for 1-2 hrs. So in the middle of the day when they were 2 adults going around in the house. On the vlog Anna goes and gets the baby out of his cot with the camera then goes into get Alessia and turns the camera off.

All this shoving the kids under a cold shower is detracting from Annas what I eat in a day!

The snacks today to break up her mundane existence are a tbsp of almond butter (not organic!) and two burnt blueberry cookies. Is she not aware of the duck load of acrylamides they will contain?! :LOL:

69040386_101722731153766_448152824806826653_n.jpg
66846884_2532750000137095_5128675491434428978_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.