SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What absolute evil people they are to do that to an innocent 2 year old.
It's obvious either Anna or Jonathan were chastised like that as kids and that's why they think it's acceptable. My bets on Anna, would explain why she's so messed up as an adult. She hasn't a maternal bone in her body. When Jonathan walked back into the play room with Alessia and they were talking about it with Eddie, all she was worried about was that Jonathan didn't put prescious Alessia's headband on right! She's is the most self absorbed, narcissistic, non maternal fake I've ever come across.
They cry over trolls reporting them for child abuse, well I'm sorry but if that's how you treat an innocent confused 2 year old in public, I dread to think what goes on when the camera is off. They deserve the reports that are coming their way after this. It is disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gleam are a pile of tit that just ignore any and every email about their 'talent'

This is who we should be mailing prod.dentsuaegisnetwork.com/uk/en/who-we-are/our-leadership/euan-jarvie

I should imagine his email is [email protected] going off the other staffs email addresses prod.dentsuaegisnetwork.com/uk/en/contact-us

This company owns 90% of Gleam, they need to know where their money is going and what 'talent' are really doing. Even if it just means dom smales (urgh smarmy git) has to do some telling off, it will result in something happening to hopefully help Alessia... then again they might just never mention it again but carry on damaging that poor little mite

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They have form for this but some people didn't want to believe they could be so cruel. 'Scaring the Kids' vlog from 2017 shows Emilia role playing and threatening her dolls with a cold shower for bad behaviour. In the old house he often filmed them both naked and dressed in the shower. I always thought it was an odd place to film them, especially dressed actually standing in the shower, nervously singing. And in another vlog Erika dropped them in it and mentioned cold showers.

They punish their children with cold showers.

That is child abuse.

Brands and fans and Gleam ; FFS wake up.

• Angry
  • Sad
I’ve always had a soft spot for them, I’ll openly admit that, but having read a little more into them on other forums my eyes were opened a little more. Tonight has been the final straw, punishing your children by giving them a cold shower is absolutely disgusting and just poor parenting. If they didn’t want the highs and lows of children they should have never carried on and had 4. The sad thing is I don’t think Andrea is ever going to be the ‘last’ one.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s an evil witch!!! She couldn’t even dish out her punishment/torture herself she made dad of the year do it and he obliged!! 😳😳

In the comments,it was said by A or J the day before Alessia is scared of showers, which is normal for a 2 year old, or a consequence of cold showers!!

539964D1-6608-4DD1-903B-31C775BE7101.jpeg
1AE739A1-B6CD-4D06-AF50-80D17DFF3027.jpeg
63C22F66-5BC9-4986-9E6A-7E4F35FE0B9E.jpeg
Poor kid doesn’t even understand why she is having a cold shower, how could she fully understand she’s 2 FFS!!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
The cold showers is awful parenting and just plain cruel, not surprised though I’m sure they said they smack their kids on the hands too before.

Also notice how petrified Andrea and Emilia look when Jonathan is messing around with the drill. I know you’ve got to get jobs done but was it really sensible to be doing that with power tools whilst looking after 4 young children? It’s not like either of them have to go out to work! Oh wait no he just put peppa on for them and left them alone to fend for theirselves...meanwhile Anna was probably too busy upstairs admiring herself in the mirror 🙄

Reactions: 11
I never believed the cold shower tales in the past. They are vile, vile creatures.

The replies on that vlog.
E7A0AF43-5714-4679-8C79-6559AA4DFC3B.jpeg
4087AED8-62D0-48D1-BC9D-F414EE92C0EF.jpeg

Brilliant approach, and when they’re really bold stick them in one of the dogs cages.
Awful, awful creatures.
I feel so sorry for this child watching this.
Has anyone heard of this as a way to stop a toddler doing this? And if so why do they use it for all punishments?
I’m sure when the other kids have had “cold showers” it hasn’t been because they were playing with poo doh 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Maybe they had it done to them, who knows. But yes Ooh the drama, I remember arguing with you about it. It was obvious to me then that they abuse their kids as a form of discipline because they don't know how to discipline properly, effectively and with love. So they resort to cruel shocks and punishment.
They've done it from day one with all their kids. It slips out from time to time in the vlogs.
I've downloaded the vlog in case they try to delete it.

Reactions: 13
I mean look at all the hate (rightfully so) the Inghams were receiving last week. Surely, this incident should receive the same kind of media attention?

Reactions: 14
Omg I am literally shaking as I am reading your posts. 😭
What a disgusting human beings.
I would absolutely never never do that to my children.
I can’t ever stay under a cold shower,so a 2 year old child ?!???!?
Imagine she is sick with a cold?
I would also imagine her crying.
I am in shock.
Going to report the video as child abuse.
(It’s like Anna is saying it on purpose,to get attention, well don’t worry you’ll have the attention).

Evil bastards they are, reminds me of my mother rubbing my nose in my piss when I wet the bed.
Oh my God I’m truly sorry you’ve been through that.😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
The part that stands out most to me is when Emelia and Eduardo ask what happened, J mentioned the cold shower and they both go 'oh'...which really gets to me because the way they respond makes it sound like it's a normalised punishment for all of them

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't know if anyone else noticed but after rewatching that clip, the part that stands out most to me is when Emelia and Eduardo ask what happened, J mentioned the cold shower and they both go 'oh'...which really gets to me because the way they respond makes it sound like it's a normalised punishment for all of them
Yes I saw that and noticed too.
The “oh” sounds like “oh that punishment, ok”

• Sad
Jonathon on Instagram stories today defending his cold shower torture saying it's barely cold and it's the only thing that works ! The poor kid didn't even know why she was punished! How would he like to lay in his own tit cos mummy dearest doesnt want to check on her own children during nap time because that will break her manic routine ! This isn't the first time cold showers have been mentioned they are disgusting !

• Angry
Honestly I’ve always thought you have all been really over the top and critical to this family for no good reason.
This though is really bad and the fact their sat there telling people like it’s the most normal thing Is unbelievable.
However if this is how they were brought up I suppose it’s normal to them doesn’t make it right though

Reactions: 6
Defending it with damned if you do and damned if you don't :rolleyes: then panning around to ask all the children if they love him!

I haven't watched them in months, gutted that grim commuter town intro has gone.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Honestly I’ve always thought you have all been really over the top and critical to this family for no good reason.
This though is really bad and the fact their sat there telling people like it’s the most normal thing Is unbelievable.
However if this is how they were brought up I suppose it’s normal to them doesn’t make it right though
This isn’t normal!! The scary thing of these 2 broadcasting this is maybe other parents watching this will do the same to their kids because A&J do it.

Why don’t they have a camera baby monitor so they can keep and eye on her when she’s in her bed or she can tell them, she can speak now.

How long is she lying alone before falling asleep or waking up to be able to do this. She’s not doing this in her sleep.

There is no justification for this!! Disgusting “parenting”. The fact that the older kids keep hiding under the table shows this is normal punishment to Alessia or them all!

They need to properly potty train her- it’s not called training for nothing!!

• Angry
If it happened to them then why are they doing it to their kids, wasnt Jon boy psychologically damaged when he was a child so yeh lets screw up the kids.
They have definitely done this before, Erica didnt seem phased when she questioned is it a hot or cold shower going back a while, i would be horrified and refuse to support my sister if she did that to my nephew.
Erica probably got cold showers as well when she was young.
Also noticed social blade and they lost more subscribers yesterday after the video than any other day since their woe is me video and they have not hit 2k for 15 days.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Also noticed social blade and they lost more subscribers yesterday after the video than any other day since their woe is me video and they have not hit 2k for 15 days.
The Inghams also lost hundreds of subs yesterday, I think it's a weekly Youtube sweep of accounts to remove fake subs. I guess some of the sub losses could be genuine subscribers leaving in disgust.

Reactions: 5
If it happened to them then why are they doing it to their kids, wasnt Jon boy psychologically damaged when he was a child so yeh lets screw up the kids.
They have definitely done this before, Erica didnt seem phased when she questioned is it a hot or cold shower going back a while, i would be horrified and refuse to support my sister if she did that to my nephew.
Erica probably got cold showers as well when she was young.
If he worms his way out of this like he always does (which I hope doesn't happen) the drop in subs and views will hit them where it hurts the most

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If he worms his way out of this like he always does (which I hope doesn't happen) the drop in subs and views will hit them where it hurts the most
Comments on yesterdays video, loads of people saying they are unsubscribing as they are disgusted. Hopefully the tide is turning and this will be their downfall. Wonder how long it will be until he deletes that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.