SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked at the cold shower. That is too cruel. They will make her not want to poo and then she’ll be poorly. They should be ashamed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So Anna said "apparently if you wash them down with cold water it stops them doing it". But then when she asks Alessia seconds later if she knows why she had the cold shower, Alessia said no. So not only do they punish her in an incredibly cruel way, she doesn't even know why they've done it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So Anna said "apparently if you wash them down with cold water it stops them doing it". But then when she asks Alessia seconds later if she knows why she had the cold shower, Alessia said no. So not only do they punish her in an incredibly cruel way, she doesn't even know why they've done it.
God they are disgusting! It's normal for children to have accidents - how do they not know this? I feel sick thinking of the impressionable parents out there that idolise these two clowns and copy what they do. Poor children!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm more shocked at them sharing what Alessia has been doing. That's the sort of punishment that will haunt her forever - the world knowing that she used to take her poo out of her nappy and put it into her bed. Poor girl.
They'd never share anything mortifying about themselves but their money makers are fair game.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Reported the video for child abuse I’m disgusted
I'm shocked that one viewer who claims to work with health visitors, said that what they were doing with the cold water is a good idea, but both parents should be involved and not just Jonathan. As a health care professional I find it disgusting that anyone could actually advocate giving a 2 Yr old a cold shower as punishment.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I don't understand how she believes the cold water will stop the child from doing that 🤔 what's her logic? I have no idea

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I cannot watch their vlogs as the Dad is so annoying but I’m horrified that they would embarrass their two year old publicly & punish her in such a way. Sick parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
is it classed as child abuse ? To me it is and would never ever do something like that to my two year old I’m bleeping disgusted

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Actually shocked at the cold showers. This has to be a form of child abuse. She is 2. They admitted they do it as a punishment. She is just a baby. I’m so angry

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Horrendous. Poor baby. They have all this time on their hands and can’t research more gentle parenting approaches to this kind of very normal behaviour?!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I cannot watch their vlogs as the Dad is so annoying but I’m horrified that they would embarrass their two year old publicly & punish her in such a way. Sick parents.
He actually won dad of the year award, I'm disgusted. I wonder if any of the brands or companies lining the pockets of these two cruel parents are aware of the way they punish their children

• Angry
Reactions: 18
This needs making more public it really does these disgusting pieces of tit need punishing for this behaviour towards what I class as a baby

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My son did this once or twice. We explained to him no then put him to bed in a pair of leggings, snap onesies and another pair of leggings. Only took a few nights and he stopped. Unless they are explaining to her why it’s not nice, she will never stop.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.