SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it's content for the vlogzzzz ladz. That's all he thinks about. Babies reaching milestones? Content for the vlog. Kids sick? Content for the vlog. Kids crying? Content for the vlogs.

Unbearable man.
Exactly this. Family vloggers have nothing to film if they stay at home like the SJs so they dramatise their kids' every move. I recommend this brilliant video about this issue. Its mainly about US family vloggers but the same insights apply to UK ones. I really feel the tide is turning and more people are waking up to how revolting it really is relying on your child to support you financially at the cost of their privacy.

Reactions: 6
So I just watched the first 4 mins of the latest vlog (Andreas “first steps” :censored:) Anna gets SO annoyed that he keeps sitting down and not walking. He then attempts to crawl away and she says “oh no crawling, you’re too big to crawl”
Let the (almost) one year old crawl if he wants! He’ll walk eventually, you don’t see adults still crawling about. He’ll get there. What’s this pressure she puts on her children to do things by a certain time? I don’t understand it. Same with her cutting of breastfeeding at exactly 12months, it’s like a pressure/OCD thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
A radio presenter called Joanne Good, from BBC Radio Londin did an interview with Daddio for her podcast called Dogs and the City. It’s available on the BBC Sounds App. I saw her advertising it on her YouTube channel called Middle Aged Minx a couple of weeks ago.

^ Wouldn't waste time listening to the Jo Good thing. He basically lies all the way through it and sounds embarrassed as she seems like a genuine fan (in other words she knows nothing about them and takes them at face value) Its very awkward hearing him pretend to be a good dog owner when the truth is those dogs are treated like crap. He sounds paranoid, as if he thinks she's taking the piss somehow as he's not used to someone fawning all over him and calling him great. Bet Gleam had a word beforehand and asked her to be gentle with him lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
^ Wouldn't waste time listening to the Jo Good thing. He basically lies all the way through it and sounds embarrassed as she seems like a genuine fan (in other words she knows nothing about them and takes them at face value) Its very awkward hearing him pretend to be a good dog owner when the truth is those dogs are treated like crap. He sounds paranoid, as if he thinks she's taking the piss somehow as he's not used to someone fawning all over him and calling him great. Bet Gleam had a word beforehand and asked her to be gentle with him lol.
I haven’t listened to it....

I haven’t listened to it....
And, she once interviewed Mrs Hinch on her BBC London show and I heard her asking Hinch to come on Dogs and the City. Thankfully that hasn’t come to pass, yet. I’m steeling myself to listen to the Ken Livingstone one.

Reactions: 2
Promoting her scampanddude charity bag well done Anna but also noticed on her IG stories she has received a shed load of freebies :rolleyes: asking us to spend our hard earned on the bag but receiving £££££££ worth of free clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
An
Promoting her scampanddude charity bag well done Anna but also noticed on her IG stories she has received a shed load of freebies :rolleyes: asking us to spend our hard earned on the bag but receiving £££££££ worth of free clothes.
And didn’t even put gifted or ad 🙄 she’s literally got hundreds pounds worth of free stuff there! Why not buy them yourself or atleast donate the cost of them to the charity yourself!

Reactions: 10
Yep! I like the swag bag, but the fact it’s associated with her would put me off buying it! Would rather buy one associated with someone who deserves the fame and attention like Jess Ennis-Hill.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A radio presenter called Joanne Good, from BBC Radio Londin did an interview with Daddio for her podcast called Dogs and the City. It’s available on the BBC Sounds App. I saw her advertising it on her YouTube channel called Middle Aged Minx a couple of weeks ago.
That Middle Aged Minx isn’t the brightest bulb.....considering she gushed over a scammer..... and she hasn’t seen middle age in 30 years. Just sayin’...

Instastories....she doesn’t even pay for her personal trainer
She looks so awkward and uncoordinated..... next to Lucy with the perfect form.

Reactions: 3
That Middle Aged Minx isn’t the brightest bulb.....considering she gushed over a scammer..... and she hasn’t seen middle age in 30 years. Just sayin’...

She looks so awkward and uncoordinated..... next to Lucy with the perfect form.
I really don’t think she thinks of him as a scammer.

Wow did they really just admit to giving there kids cold showers as punishments! And they wonder why they have social services round !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm more shocked at them sharing what Alessia has been doing. That's the sort of punishment that will haunt her forever - the world knowing that she used to take her poo out of her nappy and put it into her bed. Poor girl.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
why does she feel the need to show us she's in bed at 8 like I'd actually be embarrassed to tell anybody that I'm that selfish and self centered I'd rather go to bed at 8 than bath and put my own beautiful kids to bed and then spend some time with my husband 👎

Reactions: 17
I'm more shocked at them sharing what Alessia has been doing. That's the sort of punishment that will haunt her forever - the world knowing that she used to take her poo out of her nappy and put it into her bed. Poor girl.
And then they are puzzled why alessia is scared of shower ! They are vile ! I have watched them from day 1 but I cant even hate watch them after that revelation!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow did they really just admit to giving there kids cold showers as punishments! And they wonder why they have social services round !
Where is this? I don't follow them on any social media any more I just got sucked into this thread 😅

Reactions: 2
Evil bastards they are, reminds me of my mother rubbing my nose in my piss when I wet the bed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Wow I can’t believe I have just watched her say they cold shower that poor little girl for having a accident I feel sick to my stomach wtf is wrong with them

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.