SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some are arguing with me trying to defend him. Fucking morons.
They are really dumb,that’s why.Among the pre-teenage girls who spend their time “awing” at the children .
So you can go on with them If you want but you’re wasting your breath.

Reactions: 4
I would like to see him tolerate a cold shower fucking child abusing dick. I absolutely hate him and I don't use that word lightly.

Reactions: 16
Agree. I attempted to watch the first episode of the JG documentary and it made me so uncomfortable I had to switch off after about ten minutes.

Reactions: 3
The size of the baby too . Probably looking up at the man who is meant to keep her safe and secure thinking why would you do this to me.

Reactions: 12
Is a tad chilly today, is winter coming early??

They have been doing this for years - Emilia on the exercise machine, that bloody trampoline, daddy trampoline or whatever he does, swinging them up the ceiling etc Many compilation videos show all their stupid antics

Reactions: 5
They are really really something else.
No thank you, I’m not jealous nor narrow minded.
I am far from being as rich as them but I don’t sell my innocent’children’s life for the world to see in order to earn money.
My husband works hard for it and I take care of my children.

Reactions: 8
Anyone watching the backlash he’s getting on twitter right now from the mummy bloggers? Karma
omg I just had a look, they’re like an army! The kids finally have a voice sticking up for them!

Btw search @jonathanjoly on Twitter, the words not his account and it’ll show all the mentions about the cold shower.

So they’re okay with cold showers as punishment are they? Minions!

Why aren’t his PR team helping him more? I’m embarrassed by that, the video today should have been an apology video not a sympathy one.

Being concerned about the welfare of children is not trolling, why can’t he understand that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So he knows more than a Psychology major now does he?

But no real big mum vloggers though like channel mum vloggers. They all follow the Saccones

But no real big mum vloggers though like channel mum vloggers. They all follow the Saccones
Yes babiesandbeauty has been tweeting about it and some channel mum have been replying and liking Kerry Conway and Jorgia cook have. About time

Reactions: 7
I am a nanny. They have a nanny. I'm surprised the nanny hasn't reported them. I have been on loads of safeguarding courses and it is an Ofsted requirement to report abuse. Which this is. Maybe she has? I hope she has.

They think they are protected and exempt from normal rules due to their YouTube status. It will catch up with them. You only have to look at Daddy o five who lost custody of his children after he filmed prank videos on his children 'as a joke' but it was actually abuse. I found those hard to watch. Enough people reported. They got their children taken away.

These poor poor children. I have never been a huge fan but this is just something else! How would jonathan like it if anna made him have a freezing shower because he made a mistake. The child is 2. For goodness sake.

Reactions: 11
lol way to scare off their second largest target audience after children

I don’t think they have a nanny anymore tbh

Oh really ?
Does she have something special?
Oh yes I know, she has a massive dumb ass following yeah.and it’s pure gold.
So yeah she charity would be the looser.
He had the nerve to write it on Twitter.
Well, nothing surprises me now.

Yes, I did earlier this afternoon.

They do I'm sure! There was a video a few months back where she said they'd had a nanny since they moved there and she was going travelling and that they were going to be using a new one (who is a friend of their other nanny!)

Reactions: 1
It’s absolutely awful and the fact they are denying the fact it’s cold when there is a video in 2017 of Emilia stating about cold showers to her dolls... just wow it makes you wonder if there are underlying issues of further abuse for them to be doing it in the first place! What is the likelihood of them both doing the exact same thing there is more to the story surely.

4 children in and she still doesn’t realise that toileting during the day is different to at night?

Organised motherhood sums everything up perfectly everyone needs to watch her story on Instagram especially the complete nobs that are on Anna and Jonathan’s side and can’t see a problem with this.

You only have to look at Daddy o five who lost custody of his children after he filmed prank videos on his children 'as a joke' but it was actually abuse. I found those hard to watch. Enough people reported. They got their children taken away.
Omg yes I remember this nasty daddy o five
His son was screaming and crying and they made him going crazy.
When I saw several footages I was in shock and he broke my heart.

Reactions: 4

Watch this from roughly 5 mins 40 in. She says there.

They definitely have a nanny..there is no way they look after those kids on their own! I can't imagine Anna in a music group.

Reactions: 1
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.