Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carrotcake

Slightly off topic but that Organised Motherhood lady (who spoke about this cold shower video) is such a breath of fresh air! She spoke of the importance of keeping kids off social media and not to exploit them.

She uses her instagram for good and I just feel like today's influencers are so obsessed with money and fame that they forget where their morals lie.

She never shows her kids either and thinks the kids privacy is super important. Wish more instagrammers and youtubers were like her. She also had a fake "swipe up to buy my mop" instastory and I laughed outloud and had to follow her

sorry to go off topic but I just felt like something good had to come of this awful cold shower drama

Wait wait wait Jonathan.
I just saw the beginning of today’s vlog and you said that she would be washed with warm or lukewarm water instead of glorious bubbly bath when she pooped.
No no it was literally being said “cold water “ on the previous vlog.
I mean, come on, even Emilia said “MY cold showers”, 2 years ago.
Good try.
and erika asked if they wanted a hot or cold shower

Plus joan's hands were clearly freezing after the cold shower, they were white and he kept clenching them. Why lie? The truth always comes out anyway. Why bother lying.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I made his birthday cake It’s dairy free gluten free refunded sugar free, jeez lighten up woman just for once. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

MissTeddy

VIP Member
You know how cold and shivery little ones get after a warm bath. How could they put a 2 year old baby in a cold shower ?? Utter bastards, if I lived near them I would be unable to stop myself screaming abuse at him in the street.

• Angry
  • Sad
I cannot watch their vlogs as the Dad is so annoying but I’m horrified that they would embarrass their two year old publicly & punish her in such a way. Sick parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Emilia - what happened
Jonathan - She got a cold shower (touching his hands because they are freezing)
Emilia - oh like last night
Anna - you’re not supposed to put her headband on like that

Seriously how can anyone think this is ok?
Emilia so casually says ‘oh like last night’ like it’s the complete normal punishment.
Anna as her usual self and looks obsessed is more concerned about lessis headband then if she’s ok 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry

The Menace

I really hope that self obsessed pair get a good dose of the sh%ts and see what it's like. Alessia is just 2. Maybe she could be looking for attention Jonathan you thick. The stick insect put Alessia on the naughty step coz she put concealer on her lips. Heaven forbid she used Anna's freebie. She is just a little girl

• Sad
I made these muffins that’s are all healthy gluten dairy free blah blah
Boreeee off.
Today she starts basically moaning how ‘hard’ it’ll be for the month of August with 4 kids at home...yeh must be so hard having a full time nanny and both being stay at home parents that don’t go out to work 🙄 how about you try being a single mum working full time just for one day in your life Anna and see what ‘hard’ really is like!
Then to top it off she basically asks for a free Disney holiday as if they can’t afford it. Again jeeeez PAY for it YOURSELF!!! Some of us can only dream of going let alone afford to go and you’re there asking for it for free when you can quite obviously afford it.

• Angry
  • Heart

Fizmozoo

What absolute evil people they are to do that to an innocent 2 year old.
It's obvious either Anna or Jonathan were chastised like that as kids and that's why they think it's acceptable. My bets on Anna, would explain why she's so messed up as an adult. She hasn't a maternal bone in her body. When Jonathan walked back into the play room with Alessia and they were talking about it with Eddie, all she was worried about was that Jonathan didn't put prescious Alessia's headband on right! She's is the most self absorbed, narcissistic, non maternal fake I've ever come across.
They cry over trolls reporting them for child abuse, well I'm sorry but if that's how you treat an innocent confused 2 year old in public, I dread to think what goes on when the camera is off. They deserve the reports that are coming their way after this. It is disgusting!

• Heart
I’ve just been even to told to have a read through here & to check Jonathans justifications. I’m shocked. Why would you blast your child with cold water as punishment? I’m actually shocked at this. And then his stories where he’s trying to justify it are cringeworthy.

I don’t think it was necessary for him to ask his children on camera “do you love your father”, like what are you trying to prove, and who are you trying to prove it to?

I’ve never been a huge follower of this family, and after Annas racism not so long ago I decided that they really weren’t a family I would like to be influenced by.

• Sad
  • Heart

OliviaPope

I saw the insta story and wow! So she put conceler on her lips... Hello most of them are lipstick shaped, or in a lip gloss type tube. Poor baby was likely just copying what she had seen anna do.

I never watch these clowns anymore but the cold shower things got my attention,shes 2 years old, thats not ok!
Well Anna should keep her make up away and out of the reach of a 2 year old!

But of course she will blame Alessia and not her own shitty parenting.

• Sad

murphy

This is what happens when people stop complaining about them. Clas Ohlsen should have been inundated with evidence about his wrongdoings; from the rape 'joke' already mentioned, to his dealings with social services, to him ripping off his fans and begging them to buy his book when he had a ferrari stashed in the garage, to him dodging tax, to him keeping his assets in Ireland so he doesn't declare his earnings over in UK, to him exploiting the miscarriage and misleading his young audience about the fact there was never an embryo at all, so no 'squid', a blighted ovuum but my god have they milked that in a disgusting manner, to the ways he bullies his kids and allows them no personal space whatsoever, to the way he bribed his fans to vote for him in another popularity contest a few years ago by telling them he would give them cameras if they voted for him, no-one received a thing and it brought the contest into disrepute, to him getting on the #me too bandwagon and claiming assault when it was clear exactly who he was accusing as the man is quite an influential gay man in Dublin and he did nothing wrong but such a false accusation can ruin lives, to him writing a note claiming it was from a stalker in which he threatened two of his children with rape and dismemberment, what father can write those words about his own kids, and it is clear that it was him who wrote it, to him having to succeed only by buying views and subs, so many of his followers are fake its a joke, to his never-ending displays of insecurity and small-man syndrome that make him bullshit his way through life and my god how damn lucky he is that such a nasty little squirt as him fell into vlogging at exactly the right time and his natural manipulative skills have taken advantage of that fact over and over, how lucky because he would be flogging knock off gear on a market stall otherwise, he's such a natural scammer and dare i say it, petty criminal.
So. We only have ourselves to blame. Traditional media and marketing departments don't have the time to properly research these people. It depends on us to enlighten them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Silverheel

Chatty Member
"I made Andrea's cake, it is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, mommy and daddy love free, and for sure fun free."

Her obsession with free anything has actually become disturbing to watch. Has she even been diagnosed as intolerant to any of these things? I couldn't believe when they had the barbecue she insisted on making all the food herself and then made everything this free and that free. FFS!!!

Why couldn't she serve the family normal food and make something small and bland for herself? Such a self centered woman.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elleangel

First time commenting on this thread, hoping after this maybe something finally will be done about you tubers and their kids been used for money and views, as organised motherhood rightly said though only 16 minutes is uploaded those kids have a camera shoved in their face since birth and daily, no privacy everything put out there for thousands to see. I was once a follower from their Cork days I have long unfollowed due to the way they have exploited those kids for money and followers. Hoping at long last the sjs will be made an example of and kids on you tube will finally be protected, though unfortunately I won't hold my breath that this will happen.

Wambam

He later tried to say the water was not ice cold but tepid look closely at his hands they are white that’s how cold the water was !, if the water was tepid as suggested why would it upset Anna to do the clean up ? If they believe their own justifications why then lie ? People only lie when they realise they have been caught out , I don’t think they are monsters just he has no idea of how to discipline and she can’t be arsed to deal with normal everyday parenting , she is self obsessed and all her time and energy is put into control her routines are bordering on OCD her children are an inconvenience she only wants them when they are clean and dressed up to look perfect for her photos they need help but most of all they need to stop influencing other parents as they are not qualified they are exploiting their children for money and fame I hope they get some genuine help for the sake of those bairns
I have a 2 year old and the thought of putting her into a cold shower puts knots in my stomach that is not normal behaviour and 100% abuse

• Angry
  • Wow

Toby123

Jonathon on Instagram stories today defending his cold shower torture saying it's barely cold and it's the only thing that works ! The poor kid didn't even know why she was punished! How would he like to lay in his own shit cos mummy dearest doesnt want to check on her own children during nap time because that will break her manic routine ! This isn't the first time cold showers have been mentioned they are disgusting !

• Angry

murphy

They have form for this but some people didn't want to believe they could be so cruel. 'Scaring the Kids' vlog from 2017 shows Emilia role playing and threatening her dolls with a cold shower for bad behaviour. In the old house he often filmed them both naked and dressed in the shower. I always thought it was an odd place to film them, especially dressed actually standing in the shower, nervously singing. And in another vlog Erika dropped them in it and mentioned cold showers.

They punish their children with cold showers.

That is child abuse.

Brands and fans and Gleam ; FFS wake up.

• Angry
  • Sad

Daisy dukes

Actually shocked at the cold showers. This has to be a form of child abuse. She is 2. They admitted they do it as a punishment. She is just a baby. I’m so angry

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

viewtube

VIP Member
Today on his Instagram account, he said he wouldn't be a father without his "best friend and baby maker". He doesn't refer to her as his wife, but a baby maker. There's something about their relationship that comes across more of a business partnership than a genuine marriage

• Sick
  • Sad
He took a lot of his 'bad childhood' story content from his band members haha they tweeted that he had stolen their 'childhood' they said he had plenty of good things happen in his childhood. yes he did go to a special school but he had holidays to the USA etc lived in a middle class house...another exaggeration for his LifeStory clickbait

• Wow
  • Heart