Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
That's disgusting of you .
That's fine, I can live with myself. I don't sell my children's privacy online, I wouldn't shrug off people's concerns about my children's images being on dodgy websites, I make sure I strap my children properly into the carseat, I give my children a life outside of the 4 walls of our home, I don't pimp them out and make them perform the the camera, etc. etc. I mean, I could go on. But sure, I'm the disgusting one. Never did I say that I agree with reporting them, and I personally couldn't get involved and report *any* YTber no matter how much I disagree with them, but I still stand by the fact that one good thing that may come out of it is that they'll take their children's safety more seriously. How is that a bad thing? Oh, and I still don't feel sorry for Anna & Jonathan. The kids? Yes. They're innocent, but that pair of greedy muppets? Nope. Never.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Mabelrose

VIP Member
They are bloody vile, she is an evil nasty bitch, you can see it in her fave, those kids are scared of her and sadly Jonathan goes along with whatever she says!!! She’s a little girl, I’m still not convinced that there is something amiss with Alessia, but regardless pitting any child in a cold shower is abuse! It’s not the same as playing in a hot garden with the hose, it is being used as a punishment, being shamed for bed wetting/smearing?? Maybe keep an eye on her or check her more. I’m actually raging about this.

No defence, fucking morons defending them. Go and stand in a cold shower after being shouted at for something you don’t really understand.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

mechanicmum

Claiming now that it was tepid water isnt in the least bit believable because Anna said she couldn't even bring herself to carry out the punishment herself as it was so cruel

• Angry
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Am I the only one who wasn’t that offended by how they handled their miscarriage? 😕
I have never in my life known of anyone who has been faced with the awful reality that they might be loosing a baby, to stop what they’re doing and set up a camera so they could get their reaction when they’re being told the baby was gone. 😐
And involve such young kids in the whole thing.
Personally, wouldn’t be how I’d go about it 😐
Each to their own.

• Sad

Sherry50672

She couldn’t even make a chocolate dip to go with fruit skewers without it being made from avocado?? The way she forces her disordered eating on her small children is horrible

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

murphy

Then some people decided to take it future... I thought we talked about this lads
but I know it wasn’t you guys....”
“You guys are great, it never you guys...”

He then starts talking about anna’s dead dad, and her emotions around his death 🤷‍♀️ I’m confused here are we going for the sympathy vote!?
Are we completely ignoring the cold water showers!??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Completely ignoring why people are speaking out!??
JUST focusing on the damage it’s done to their relationship with the brands and charities they work with.
Oh but they know us, they stand by us...

Unbelievable little man....

It's the SJ modus operandi.

1, When the shit hits the fan play dumb and claim not to know what the fuss is about.

2. If this doesn't work twist the truth and throw the shit back at your critics, saying they're trolling you.

3. Finally, ladle on the self-pity and claim you're losing brand deals and its affecting your mental health.

4. Never apologise, never explain. Commit to the lie.

This method also works for other vloggers ( see also The Meldrums, Part Time Working Mummy, The Inghams and many more)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Posting on this particular thread for the first time after just watching Organised Motherhood's insta stories. She gave us tattlers a nice shout out 😉 and shared the link to the video from a few years ago that mentioned the cold showers once again.

I genuinely had tears in my eyes listening to it. It's abuse. Nothing other than abuse. Why are they getting away with it?! And for all these years that the abuse has clearly been going on for.

Reactions: 24

bagafreebee

VIP Member
He's DISAPPOINTED by people complaining to scampanddude. He is blaming everyone but themselves, idiot you put the content in the video for all to see. People are not bothered about the bliddy bag they are bothered about your little girl :mad:

• Angry

Whatever21

Same here, I watched their vlogs most days! They were such a cute and real family...I don't think they'll ever be able to go back to that place.

Jonathan's new-old style vlogs are very good but the problem is they're still unrelatable! I don't think Jonathan gets it at all! Like that amazon box yesterday!

They're not bad people or anything like that, but they're so far away from the "family vloggers" they began as..I'm not sure what the future will hold for them :cautious:☹
The problem is they ARE bad people. The exploit the kids most intimate moments for monetary gain for themselves. They show no real bonds of family, everything they do is calculated and thought out (badly) for the vlogs.

• Sick
  • Sad

Fizmozoo

😂😂 Jonathan got freedom for once last night. Anna trying to convince everyone that she couldn't care less, I'd say she was howling the place down at 4am when he arrived home. The way she treats him and speaks to him on an average day, I very much doubt she had nothing to say to him when he came home drunk during the night. Good on him! I'd drink and get out at every opportunity too if I was married to her.
Imagine being so young and living your life like a Granny. Going to bed at 9pm instead of dressing up and going out with your husband to enjoy yourself.- Just so you can wake up to work out at 5am. 🙈🙄
What a hard life she has, having to call the nanny in early because she can't do it herself. I've never heard a person moan so much about their daily duties as a parent. Everything is such a chore for her. Why does she think she's the only human who had more than one child? Why does she think she can't bring all four in a car to the school? Why can't she feed the kids on the go like most have to do to be on time? Why doesn't she work out after school run so she has extra time to feed the kids before the school run so she doesn't need to ask a nanny constantly for help that she doesn't need? She's seriously deluded. Her highlight of the week was picking a poxy nail colour!!! 🙄

• Heart

Largerlout

This was the response I just had from the NSPCC:
We appreciate you contacting us with your concerns about the family you have seen on youtube and although we would not condone using cold water as a form of punishment, it would not meet a threshold for Children’s Service to investigate.
Oh, ok then NSPCC, pyschological damage not abuse then? Unbelievable!!

• Angry

Silverheel

Chatty Member
How did Alessia manage to reach Queen Anna's concealer, to begin with? So she went up to her bedroom, had the time to nosey around in there, grab the make up, apply the concealer to her lips, and where was Anna or Jonathan?

Seems to me the one who should be on the naughty step is the Queen herself.

• Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
I have not watched, and don't think I could, but that screenshot of Alessia haunts me. That poor child's soul is broken. You can see it in her posture and you don't need to see her face. This needs to be blasted everywhere. As everyone has said, this isn't the first time we have heard about cold showers. Where's the Daily Fail reporting this one? Where is Stacey Doodad? Where's that shitty company that awarded him dad of the year? I have a soft spot for Alessia and I barely got any sleep after reading this last night. How is she going to feel today when she can't get out of her bed again? 😩😤

• Sad
  • Angry

Fizmozoo

Screenshot_20190814_194808.jpg

There's just no words for people like this?! 😲
In the comments on tonight's video.
For as long as people like this are up their arses, their kids have no chance in life of ever escaping the merry go round of exploitation. 😣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Carrotcake

The fact that his new video has FIVE ad breaks highlights how this is all about the money again, it has nothing to do with mental health or the protection of their children. It’s all about money and their “business”.

I’m honestly speechless about all of this. This feels like the final straw for me as a viewer to be honest.

If at the end of yesterday’s video he said “sorry but we are no longer filming our children since their lives are at danger’` I would be fully supportive of their decision and would try to watch their new videos as much as I could to support them.

The fact that they’ve monetised that video so much AND he posted his biking ad minutes after posting his video yesterday proves that this is just about money and just about views.

I’m out tbh, I’m done done done. Done with their lies and done the way they use their children for money. They’re not the same family that I watched in 2010, they’re long gone.

• Sad
  • Angry

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
I agree DoNotKnow.
It’s just appalling that innocent children’s lives are plastered all over the internet for all and sundry to see and comment on. It makes it worse that it’s done by their own parents, the people who should be looking out for them.

There ought to be privacy laws against it. These YouTube kids appear to have no rights at all at present. Truly heartbreaking. 😟

• Sad