Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomWatcher

Alessia is two. She's still discovering her physical abilities, testing her boundaries, like any other two year old. They don't have an impulse control yet. It's all natural behaviour at her age.

That being said, I personally think she seems so 'bad' is because majority of the footage she's in, she's doing something 'wrong'. Because that's content. It'd be totally normal to see her behavior over the space of a day, but we're seeing it condensed into a vlog or on instastories. And it'd be 'bad content' to show them disciplining her on the vlog, so I believe they are choosing to ignore it when the camera is out. Which she probably recognises because two year olds are clever like that.

Reactions: 1

Fatima

VIP Member
(Kind of going off-topic, but I'm not too sure of the context in the Bible for that quote and what it does mean. I've personality always struggled with the ambiguity of the Bible, Torah and Koran etc.)
I don’t know about the Bible and Torah
But there is a book called “tafsir of Qoran” by Ibn Kathir which is an actual exegesis of the Qoran.
Yes, it is quite challenging to read (at least for me Qoran) because there is no context and situation.
In the exegesis, there is all the details and significations of the words to understand each verse.

Lexi_58836

Slightly off topic but that Organised Motherhood lady (who spoke about this cold shower video) is such a breath of fresh air! She spoke of the importance of keeping kids off social media and not to exploit them.

She uses her instagram for good and I just feel like today's influencers are so obsessed with money and fame that they forget where their morals lie.

She never shows her kids either and thinks the kids privacy is super important. Wish more instagrammers and youtubers were like her. She also had a fake "swipe up to buy my mop" instastory and I laughed outloud and had to follow her

sorry to go off topic but I just felt like something good had to come of this awful cold shower drama

Kelly is brill. I found her cos of the mrs Meldrum stuff she is just so different to influencers as she’s open to discussion / hearing others opinions rather thank blocking’s if they don’t agree! She’s got morals and boundaries which I respect.

and erika asked if they wanted a hot or cold shower

Plus joan's hands were clearly freezing after the cold shower, they were white and he kept clenching them. Why lie? The truth always comes out anyway. Why bother lying.

too far!!

however...the police checked for bruises? would they know what to look for...where etc? little bruise on the leg from an injection could be escalated. far better babies are checked by medically trained professionals
GG has an FAQ thread and someone asked why E1 had a large bruise mark on her arm. Someone replied it's a BCG vaccine scar because these injections do scar you and they are standard childhood healthcare in Ireland.

The OP of the FAQ wasn't implying anything with the comment, but it certainly could be interpreted the wrong way.

powderpower

Chatty Member
This one isn't gifted Johnathan just said but they did get a discount on it. How does that stand with AD or Gifted or do they to need to declare??

lol way to scare off their second largest target audience after children

I don’t think they have a nanny anymore tbh
They do I'm sure! There was a video a few months back where she said they'd had a nanny since they moved there and she was going travelling and that they were going to be using a new one (who is a friend of their other nanny!)

lol way to scare off their second largest target audience after children

I don’t think they have a nanny anymore tbh

Watch this from roughly 5 mins 40 in. She says there.

They definitely have a nanny..there is no way they look after those kids on their own! I can't imagine Anna in a music group.

Mcchicken99

I'm a new viewer of The SJs and i'm just wondering what are all of these things theyve done/lied about in the past? To me they came across as a 'perfect' family if that even exists
- i felt heartly sorry for them on the troll video.. but after reading on here i think there is alot of info i'm missing about them🙈

Tatvam

I'm new to this thread.. but what does everyone else think to the dynamic of their marriage? I used to think Jonathon was more into Anna but now I think its completely switched into the other way round. Like I can really imagine Jonathon having an affair in a few years

Last edited:

powderpower

Chatty Member
Just wondering does everyone remember when Jonathan jumped on the #metoo bandwagon?!
That was a very popular campaign back then, I remember inthefrow did a similar upload that got her a LOT of attention as well.
🤔
And there was absolutely no evidence that anything had happened him,
quite the opposite, a good few people actually called him out on that story.
We’ve all seen how popular it’s become to be a “victim” on youtube.
It’s a huge talking point at the moment even drama channels are being called into question and being discussed negatively.
I’m not saying some of this stuff hasn’t happened, it probably has, there are a few crazy people out there who do cross the line,
But families like this have blurred the lines by inviting everyone into their homes, the good bits, the bad bits, the children eating, getting dressed, crying, being born, birthdays and Christmas, EVERYTHING!
Then shout that people shouldn’t comment or criticise 😐
I don’t believe for a second that people have tried to tap into their school system or whatever she was banging on about.
But they bring “us” to the fecking gynaecologist with them 😐 YOU ERASED THE LINE ANNA AND JONATHAN! 😂
People are gonna comment and it’s not always gonna be pretty.
Unless I see receipts I believe none of the “stories” they came up with 😑
Not even the traumatised police officers.

Really I actually really believe them, maybe I'm being silly but I know loads over on GG did say they had reported them to SS so I do believe grown adults would do that.

Mustard

VIP Member
That Middle Aged Minx isn’t the brightest bulb.....considering she gushed over a scammer..... and she hasn’t seen middle age in 30 years. Just sayin’...

She looks so awkward and uncoordinated..... next to Lucy with the perfect form.
I really don’t think she thinks of him as a scammer.

Mustard

VIP Member
I don’t want to look at their account as it sounds horrific. I came here because I heard about the podcast in Dogs and the City. Why do you all follow them?

powderpower

Chatty Member
I actually think the lunches were fine for a standard school day. My kids get 4 things sandwich wrap or bagel then tub of fruit a bar of some kind and a yogurt. Plus finding healthy adult snacks isn't really that east cereal bars are awful and full of sugar organic is fab and I don't really think there is an age on them. I think she does her best with food I honestly can't see where everyone is coming from about that part of their lives. Her diet choices are not bad maybe she's a little obsessive but then I think its because that is the content she chooses to share with us. At least she's not filling her kids with freezer crap

Mustard

VIP Member
A radio presenter called Joanne Good, from BBC Radio Londin did an interview with Daddio for her podcast called Dogs and the City. It’s available on the BBC Sounds App. I saw her advertising it on her YouTube channel called Middle Aged Minx a couple of weeks ago.

powderpower

Chatty Member
I don't think people are victim blaming by pointing out that they choose to put their kids out there. Obviously hacking into the school system etc is not on, but they do not respect their kids privacy at all, have made it obvious the area they live and what school their kids go to etc. Surely in this situation as a family, they would take a step back and think, hmm maybe we are broadcasting too much or is the money really worth it if we're worrying about our kids safety? I mean look how many child actors have grown up and talked about the pressures and downsides of being 'famous' - the stalking, social media stuff, problems with parents etc, and have either stepped away from the media completely or stepped into more behind the scenes roles because they don't want everything that comes with the 'fame'. Again, I'm not saying its okay and unfortunately thats a downside to social media as celebrities feel too accessible to fans now (look at One Direction and the levels their fans went to), but until things change or some safeguarding is put in place...I wouldn't think the money was worth it if I had kids.
I do agree however people saying well they put their lives on line doesn't mean that its ok people are doing this. And yes they should think about stepping back until something serious is done about these crazy people that think there will be no repercussions to their actions.
But.... they shouldn't really have to the crazy people should be held accountable and stopped I don't know how or if its even possible but they shouldn't have to give up their business because of crazy people.
Putting your children online isn't for everyone but they want to they are not bad parents their not perfect but then no one is. People pointing out car seat laws etc is totally fair game but hacking the school calling SS is beyond too far.

Mustard

VIP Member
Joanne Good from BBC Radio London has recorded a podcast with I think the husband under the title Dogs and the City. Available via the BBC Sounds app. I do not know this family, so don’t have an opinion on them.