SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know your channel is toast when even shaving your head can't bring in the views.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does Anna always dress like trailer trash, her boobs showing in ill fitting singlet tops, short shorts and fluffy slippers. Real classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she losing weight again? She looks a bit thinner in her Instagrams, I cant bring myself to watch a vlog for an actual representation. Seems to be talking about her workouts a lot more lately 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why does Anna always dress like trailer trash, her boobs showing in ill fitting singlet tops, short shorts and fluffy slippers. Real classy.
She goes from one extreme to another - office wear to trailer trash, no in between, normal, casual , comfy clothes.

Ok I need to puke, excuse me
Omg omg I'm gonna puke. Anna will be setting her morning alarm for 4am from now on and I don't blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My great auntie and uncle are over 80 and even they haven’t been using delivery services, as their next door neighbours have been very kind to buy food for them and leave it outside their door. Anna and Jonathan are so selfish to take delivery slots away from those who need them.

They’ve not got the staff right now and I don’t think they’re paying them because Anna said she was worried about the dog walker going out of business. So I guess that’s something they’re not spending on. I wonder if the school will allow a reduced price for this term seeing as the kids aren’t in school? But they’re still going to struggle. They used to have a #ad every few vlogs but they’re rare now, and they’ve been doing such bad jobs at them that I wouldn’t be surprised if not every company paid them in full/paid them at all. They’ve lost any reputation they had now, even LOL dolls haven’t worked with them since Emilia’s birthday (unless I’m forgetting something).
I honestly don't think these two are struggling/will struggle for money. I reckon they're absolutely loaded, with far more money than we would believe. Johnno talking the other day about moving to a better house, they still have nanny and cleaner, school fees. I reckon if we knew how much money they have, we'd combust.

Reactions: 10
A walk down memory lane, she never was likeable but she sure used to be a stunner. She looks so fake now, and not just because of her excessive use of Factune, she just looks dead inside.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She looks so good with the brown hair, adds warmth to her skin, sadly doesn't fit the "blonde babe" Jonathan enjoys, even the first picture is still blonde but so much better than now

Reactions: 23
Yeah and even though she already had that significant hairstyle in the last picture, the fact that she actually brushed her curls out made them look so much better. I kind of get that she wears her hair open all the time because of her temples, but she could still change it up a bit, change the parting, half up half down, loose ponytail, wavy, straight... And a colour that actually suits her, not that frosty blonde. Also her teeth looked cute when they were slightly crooked, it gave her some much needed personality.

Reactions: 12
Is she losing weight again? She looks a bit thinner in her Instagrams, I cant bring myself to watch a vlog for an actual representation. Seems to be talking about her workouts a lot more lately 🙄
Don’t believe Insta - she filters those pics to death

I honestly don't think these two are struggling/will struggle for money. I reckon they're absolutely loaded, with far more money than we would believe. Johnno talking the other day about moving to a better house, they still have nanny and cleaner, school fees. I reckon if we knew how much money they have, we'd combust.
I disagree - I think they are all fur coat & no knickers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1141818, member: 30029"]
[/QUOTE]
She hasn’t formerly announced on their vlogs about any change to her diet or wanting to lose weight and she is still getting up at 5am to do exercise as always. However I have noticed since their Disney trip she looks a little leaner. It’s probably her having to do a bit more physical stuff around her house now that there is no cleaner, laundry lady or dog walker ( not sure about the nanny though) to do all the chores that she normally doesn’t do. I think she is being a little guarded not talking about food choices or losing weight as it is controversial whenever she talks about this topic especially cause she has an eating disorder.

Reactions: 3
I recall in one of their vlogs or on Anna’s channel quite a while ago Anna mentioned they were invested or had shares in their friend Sabrinas business Luxury Promise. So this could be another source of income for them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.