SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness me. I understand celebrating the dogs' birthdays. I also understand making them a treat. But to stick a candle on it and put it so close to them? Nope. And singing for each individual dog? Nope. The kids looked so bored.

I did like how Emilia has figured out how to play Happy Birthday on the piano without sheet music. That's clever, and they should encourage her to do more of that. But knowing Anna she'll find that a chore so she will not put any more effort into Emilia's piano lessons.

Emilia was shielding Andrea's head when they were in the back of the tractor. When have we ever seen the adults do anything like that? So sad that their 7 year old has more parental instincts than the actual parents.

Eduardo is looking forward to his birthday so much. I hope they actually do something for him, and not just cake and prezzies and that's it like what they did for Alessia's.

I think she said 'our walk'. But still strange that they did not film it then. Must have been the adults only again.
no it was definitely two hour walk. and it was all of them cause anna was whinging about having to carry andrea and it breaking her back. he's what 19 months old. he cannot walk for two hours! why the hell didn't they take his buggy, or better yet the double one cause you can bet that tired alessia the hell out. they had all the dogs two. she also said some tit about the fact that she's wanted to do it for ages but the kids have all been too young and that means they can't have a dog each. bullshit and excuses more like. all you need is a thing that connects several leads together and voila. how does she think the dog walker manages alone with 6 dogs. come on anna how? she's ridiculous.

Reactions: 22
A moment of silence for the lemon tree that never was as it was kept in the small plastic pot it was brough in
Screenshot_20200406_081921_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Jono comes into the kitchen when Anna is cooking, doesn't notice the camera and then Anna points at it oh so subtly before asking "so how are you". In other words, play nice for the camera
Screenshot_20200406_082011_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Then she has a fit at Jonathan for pulling off a bit to taste one of her healthy baking which he didn't like and she yells "tell me which one you touched because I'm not going to eat that it's disgusting" Yay for marriage, gives a good indication as to what's going on (or not going on) in the bedroom don't you think?
Also he leaves the fridge open for about 5 minutes
Screenshot_20200406_082108_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Finally, responsible parenting and wreckless driving, keep in mind Andrea isn't sitting in the chair or Emilias knee in the first one, he's just kind of schlumped against the seat and Emilia is holding him upright. Then Jonathan drives wrecklessly with all the kids in the back. Minions who have come to this site in hopes of converting us to absolutely adoring them, explain how this is safe please? Explain how Jonathan is doing all he can to protect those kids from harm?? I can't wait to hear what you have to say.
Screenshot_20200406_082213_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200406_082227_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I was just wondering, how can all of this be solved over a phone call? And what I mean by that is, how do social services just HAVE their phone number. Last time they called Jonathan but this time they called Anna? So both mobile numbers are just public information able to be googled? Because they've never admitted to SS physically coming over to their place, how did they ever get in contact in the first place? And surely SS couldn't just leave a phone number or two on their file to call if complaints come through? And if more complaints came through, how would they know to call Anna or Jonathan, do they flip a coin and say "yep that's the one this time"? Especially because I'm considering a lot of the complaints would involve both parents, so they couldn't call one about the other if they're somehow involved.
SS wouldn't call them about a complaint, no matter how much of a "relationship" they have. Bullshit for vlog content to raise their dying views and pay back Anna's mums tax
Exactly! So they phoned her and told her they've been reported for let's say bruising on the kids faces for example, and Anna said " Oh that was from bashing his face on the sink, or she bashed in in ballet class! " And then SS replies with " Oh ! Ok then " and that's it? Phone call ends? They just believe her ? Doesn't sound right to me!

Did Anna say they went for a 2 hour walk?

If she did then she’s stupid. You’re permitted 1 hour outside for exercise a day.

Sorry if I misheard her. But that’s irresponsible if that is what they did and even more so for her to say it since her followers will think it’s ok. (I could go back and listen again but I can’t bring myself to)
Anna walk for two hours? She can barely shuffle around her kitchen😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I love the way the minion who wrote the long winded, whiney post attempted to insult us for insulting them. :unsure: 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly! So they phoned her and told her they've been reported for let's say bruising on the kids faces for example, and Anna said " Oh that was from bashing his face on the sink, or she bashed in in ballet class! " And then SS replies with " Oh ! Ok then " and that's it? Phone call ends? They just believe her ? Doesn't sound right to me!

Anna walk for two hours? She can barely shuffle around her kitchen😂😂
Anna with her old lady, knock-kneed walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right? If SS knew it wasn't a problem, why did they even call? It's obvious Anna and Jonathan are going to deny they did anything, so what's the point?

At least they took the children, nanny and dogs for a walk! We didn't really think they'd be prepared for it though, did we?

Reactions: 13
A moment of silence for the lemon tree that never was as it was kept in the small plastic pot it was brough in
View attachment 104384
Jono comes into the kitchen when Anna is cooking, doesn't notice the camera and then Anna points at it oh so subtly before asking "so how are you". In other words, play nice for the camera
View attachment 104385
Then she has a fit at Jonathan for pulling off a bit to taste one of her healthy baking which he didn't like and she yells "tell me which one you touched because I'm not going to eat that it's disgusting" Yay for marriage, gives a good indication as to what's going on (or not going on) in the bedroom don't you think?
Also he leaves the fridge open for about 5 minutes
View attachment 104386
Finally, responsible parenting and wreckless driving, keep in mind Andrea isn't sitting in the chair or Emilias knee in the first one, he's just kind of schlumped against the seat and Emilia is holding him upright. Then Jonathan drives wrecklessly with all the kids in the back. Minions who have come to this site in hopes of converting us to absolutely adoring them, explain how this is safe please? Explain how Jonathan is doing all he can to protect those kids from harm?? I can't wait to hear what you have to say.
View attachment 104387
View attachment 104388
one minion joined this site yesterday and was disgusted by our comments and they ran back to the main video to blab to mama and papa blah blah blah...they got a petition up to shut this site down..lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long-time lurker in here and apologies if this has been mentioned, but it could well be that school has concerns that they now cannot monitor themselves and has felt forced to escalate things. Those poor children are not even getting the breaks they usually get from being their parents’ performing monkeys now, and as someone who works with children that would concern me enough as it is, without seeing the rest of the things that they think are acceptable to show the world that they do.

Reactions: 25
I think it’s another lie the 2 hour walk. She can’t even spend 2 hours with her children at home.

They must read here regularly. Everything mentioned on here seems to start happening. The play equipment and now the walking. We have to stop giving them ideas... haha. Shame they don’t listen about their children’s safety.... Idiots 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Guess who's back??
Screenshot_20200406_154546_com.instagram.android.jpg

Talking about how she changes her workouts every month. "I need to figure out how to put them all into a highlight" How many months has she said that? At least 6, definitely more! How hard is that??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know why they cut Andrea’s hair? I feel like I mention him a lot, and I don’t mean to, but I wasn’t really watching at all back when alessia was a baby so the way they “take care” of babies is weird to me.
But anyway, Andrea barely had any hair when they cut it, and he was pretty young for a haircut anyway.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why they cut Andrea’s hair? I feel like I mention him a lot, and I don’t mean to, but I wasn’t really watching at all back when alessia was a baby so the way they “take care” of babies is weird to me.
But anyway, Andrea barely had any hair when they cut it, and he was pretty young for a haircut anyway.
Trying to remove the ginge ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it’s another lie the 2 hour walk. She can’t even spend 2 hours with her children at home.

They must read here regularly. Everything mentioned on here seems to start happening. The play equipment and now the walking. We have to stop giving them ideas... haha. Shame they don’t listen about their children’s safety.... Idiots 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her or him would have totally filmed it and shown it if they did all go out together. Especially if it was one of Anna's dreams. A bit funny there has been nothing shown, don't you think 🤔

Reactions: 15
On a lighter note... Can I call out a collective tattle laugh to the fab tattler who referred to Jono ( who ages ago I posted a photo of Jack Nicholson from the shining and nicknamed hobbit jonnyshining)... Now bow down to the best be no no Nick name ... Really made me chuckle... JOTATO!!!!!!! Please a tech wizard rattled superimpose his face on a spud please!!😆

My favourite names for him are Jotato and Joofus (doofus + Jofus = Joofus!) Still no idea why people called him Jofus or Jofee...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jonathan said that as the hairdresser charges one set payment for her time, no matter how many haircuts she does they thought they may as well get their money's worth and get Andrea's hair cut too.

Reactions: 1
Friendly reminder to the minions that as soon as Eduardo was able to talk, every day - every vlog - without fail, Jonathan would stick a camera in his face and Eduardo would shout “no!” and hide his face. That is him very clearly saying that he does not want to be vlogged. Every day for at least a year since he could talk. He didn’t choose this lifestyle.

I was a fan back then. But then I started to notice the cracks in the family. And now I look back on these things that I thought were sweet and realised that it was wrong. Both of the girls have also said “no” to the cameras many times, and yet Jonathan continued to film them.

The children did not ask to be filmed and have clearly said they don’t want to be.

Jonathan and Anna are adults so should just film themselves, as they are old enough to make that choice and have clearly chosen to do so.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.