SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s funny cos I don’t think Anna or Joan care about their education or happiness. They throw money at an expensive school yet can’t be arsed to do any school work at home during this time. Anna only cares about her own happiness & Joan is only interested in them for the money they make. Anna pretty much sits on her phone all day blocking haters & they only see Joan with a camera stuck to his face. And yes I bet their house stinks of dog tit too with those poor neglected dogs. Are you going to say now that the dogs are ok too cos they are fed every day and have a bed at night ? Like the kids, they aren’t nurtured, beyond their basic needs they aren’t shown love or care.
yeah but that is my point exactly. i said "they may not be perfect parents or does things that are not nice" regarding to that exact behaviour. But thats no way near abusive, thats just parents that lack infested parental qualities, A lot of parents are like this, so were mine, but they still live a really REALLY good life. And just because there not interested in educating their own children (like a lot of parents don't and if they are then lucky) they still make sure they get the best education and invest into the kids in that way. most of us go to crappy public schools with no special attention from teachers. I'm not a fan of their personalitys, they have alot of flaws that always come out on the surface, but I still think their humans and there is a point when the line has been crossed and that is why I'm saying this, calling social service steps into their personal life. Everyone has a right in here to diss and vent all they like, but im sure everyone in here knows thats as far as it goees.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What makes me worried is the things that go on when they aren’t vlogging. Anna and Jonathan are fine to film and then edit into a vlog, videos of their children sat on high counters with the parents nowhere nearby, their son head down in a swimming pool or about to choke or in a bathroom by himself without an adult nearby. They are fine including videos talking about using cold showers as a punishment and openly talking about how they’re aware they strap the kids in the car seats wrong but aren’t going to change it. So what about the clips where Jonathan thinks, “nope, I can’t include that in a vlog” or where they think that it’s too bad to film? I think a lot goes on we don’t see.

And yes, SS won’t see the SJs as a priority. But I’m hoping they at least have records of all the incidents of lazy parenting and dangerous situations they leave the kids in, and that they make Anna and Jono go to some parenting classes sometime.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
in complete honesty the person who called social services on them is completely delusional, fair enough if you do not agree with their parenting or life style, but you can clearly see they have well looked after children that are in no harm, why waste social services time when they could be looking into another child that really needs their help ?
The truth is no one knows who or why or even IF another report was made. They put their lives online and give plenty for people to speculate on but there's also people who could easily report them in real life who have an obligation towards the children's protection. Their staff, school parents or staff, a neighbour. It's wrong and very easy to assume it was a viewer and cry troll. Just as it's wrong to assume that because they have wealth, possessions, luxury holidays and go to private school that they are well looked after and that goes for any family.

like as self centre and snobby as they are, id much much rather be raised by them in a beautiful home with private schools and an abundance of organic meals and cupcakes everyday, then to be raised in a s*** hole with parents who swear and dont care about your education or happiness and just sit on the couch claiming from the goverment and a house smelling like dog crap (which i've seen in many friends i've had in the past) when i was like 5-8 i would constantly come on with black eyes, cuts and bruises because i just had freedom to play on my own,
This is interesting because some of those points get raised regularly on here. Their house might be large and expensive but is also in ruin and not all the bathrooms are functional. There's evidence of parents fighting and bickering, throwing chairs and leaving glass deliberately to be stood on. Also evidence of them not ensuring their children do their homework. And plenty of them sitting on the couch or in bed while the nanny attends to the kids. I'd imagine with 6 dogs there's also the stink of dog crap. Plenty of visible bruises and frequently left to play alone or have Emilia look after the younger 2.

All that is not to say it's evidence that this family need social services intervention, it's just a part of the puzzle. They court notoriety and frequently contradict themselves i.e making out it's just them and the kids there at the moment while the UK is in lockdown but then only Anna and Jonathan taking the kids for a walk. It's going to make people question.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
yeah but that is my point exactly. i said "they may not be perfect parents or does things that are not nice" regarding to that exact behaviour. But thats no way near abusive, thats just parents that lack infested parental qualities, A lot of parents are like this, so were mine, but they still live a really REALLY good life. And just because there not interested in educating their own children (like a lot of parents don't and if they are then lucky) they still make sure they get the best education and invest into the kids in that way. most of us go to crappy public schools with no special attention from teachers. I'm not a fan of their personalitys, they have alot of flaws that always come out on the surface, but I still think their humans and there is a point when the line has been crossed and that is why I'm saying this, calling social service steps into their personal life. Everyone has a right in here to diss and vent all they like, but im sure everyone in here knows thats as far as it goees.
What about the cold showers? And not that one time with Alessia. Another time Eddie didn’t want to get off his tablet & he said to Anna I’ll take a cold shower. And she acted all confused like what are you suggesting Eddie? That is abuse whatever way you look at it & that is shown in the 20 mins they choose to film. I dread to think what happens when the cameras are off. I’m not getting into Social Services. But just because those kids are looked after materially does not mean they aren’t being abused.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anna and Jonathan is not immune or above the law, to attract having Social services address red flags raised by concerned people viewing many noticeable mishaps over a long period of time they have been on youtube. Unfortunately there children have been casualties of their profession, whoever called SS has highlighted the hard to watch and breathtaking lack of parenting to their children far too many to name. As we are all enduring this horrible pandemic Anna is pontificating that whoever called SS has nothing else better to do and should be decluttering and not wasting there time. Calling SS is a must no matter what is happening in the world anytime alarm bells go off that someone notices neglect or abuse it is vital and should be investigated rich or poor. Anna minimising and confessing she is best friends with the social services is questionable within itself and nothing to see here attitude is very curious to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just wondering, how can all of this be solved over a phone call? And what I mean by that is, how do social services just HAVE their phone number. Last time they called Jonathan but this time they called Anna? So both mobile numbers are just public information able to be googled? Because they've never admitted to SS physically coming over to their place, how did they ever get in contact in the first place? And surely SS couldn't just leave a phone number or two on their file to call if complaints come through? And if more complaints came through, how would they know to call Anna or Jonathan, do they flip a coin and say "yep that's the one this time"? Especially because I'm considering a lot of the complaints would involve both parents, so they couldn't call one about the other if they're somehow involved.
SS wouldn't call them about a complaint, no matter how much of a "relationship" they have. Bullshit for vlog content to raise their dying views and pay back Anna's mums tax

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was just wondering, how can all of this be solved over a phone call? And what I mean by that is, how do social services just HAVE their phone number. Last time they called Jonathan but this time they called Anna? So both mobile numbers are just public information able to be googled? Because they've never admitted to SS physically coming over to their place, how did they ever get in contact in the first place? And surely SS couldn't just leave a phone number or two on their file to call if complaints come through? And if more complaints came through, how would they know to call Anna or Jonathan, do they flip a coin and say "yep that's the one this time"? Especially because I'm considering a lot of the complaints would involve both parents, so they couldn't call one about the other if they're somehow involved.
SS wouldn't call them about a complaint, no matter how much of a "relationship" they have. Bullshit for vlog content to raise their dying views and pay back Anna's mums tax
To be fair, I think social services would usually make a visit to them, but chose not to due to the current social distancing. And who knows, maybe it was a complete lie. No such thing as bad publicity.

Reactions: 13
Don't agree with you, they are neglectful parents who deserve a call from as to wake them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair, I think social services would usually make a visit to them, but chose not to due to the current social distancing. And who knows, maybe it was a complete lie. No such thing as bad publicity.
I think it was a lie about social services calling them. They love to play the poor me... I am a victim and being trolled. So they get more more views. I don’t believe anything they say. They are such whinges 😩

Reactions: 16
you can clearly see these children are always looked after, fed, cleaned, loved! i doubt any parent does everything 100% “correctly” because they are human ! also children shouldn’t and can’t be bubble wrapped n protected from absolutely everything
I’m sorry but they are certainly not loved in the usual parental fashion. Anna and Johnathon are narcissistic and don’t know how to give love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
SS wouldn't call them about a complaint, no matter how much of a "relationship" they have. Bullshit for vlog content to raise their dying views and pay back Anna's mums ta
Do SS visit unannounced or is an appointment set up? I find it hard to believe there wouldn’t be a very formal and official process conducted. The way Anna sounded it is a long term friendship that has developed over the years and it was very informal and all is good in the world. I think she has added a little bit of salt & pepper on her story.🧐

Reactions: 12
Anna said before on a vlog that SS came out to the house to examine Alessia for bruises when she was a baby. She said ona was there and it was very upsetting. So they have been out to the house before and of course they'll have their numbers on file

Why are you standing up for these clowns? Their children are not safe in many ways, wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What is the cold shower thing everyone is banging on about? I’m sure no parent is gonna give their child an ice cold shower. Anything under Luke warm is going to be a little cold to an infant. Like when you go to a swimming baths. The showers there aren’t “cold” they are just less than what you’re used to.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why do they continue to risk the children's safety by not putting them into the correct car seats/booster seats/etc, then? When they are put into the right seat, they are most often not put in properly. You CAN protect children in a moving vehicle and every parent is supposed to. It's the law.

Also, can we discuss them showing their children naked to 100s of thousands of people? Especially after they were made aware of pedaphiles who were using their photos and putting them into their playlists.
I think purple 123 needs to jog on.

What is the cold shower thing everyone is banging on about? I’m sure no parent is gonna give their child an ice cold shower. Anything under Luke warm is going to be a little cold to an infant. Like when you go to a swimming baths. The showers there aren’t “cold” they are just less than what you’re used to.
You need to watch the vlogs. They've been using cold showers as punishment for their kids for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it was a lie about social services calling them. They love to play the poor me... I am a victim and being trolled. So they get more more views. I don’t believe anything they say. They are such whinges 😩
I agree. We all know they read here they probably seen us pointing out the kids constant facial bruises and thought it was a perfect opportunity to claim someone called social services. They will do and say anything for views and sympathy and claiming mean trolls called services always gets them both.

The sad thing about all of it is that the Sjs never think maybe we should take our kids out of the public eye so they're not subjected to strangers making claimes about their health and well being. Any parents natural instincts would be to protect their children from this type of scrutiny especially if it wasn't true, but not them. They have to keep pimping those kids out for money no matter what! Also if any of their so called fans cared at all about those kids they would feel horrible the kids have been put in this situation purely for their entertainment. If you're a real fan ask Anna and Jonathan to stop filming the kids and only vlog themselves then no one would see evidence of any abuse so there's not reason to call services.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If you want to stop 'trolls' from calling social services, how about not posting videos of your children online? In particular, in school uniforms, on school grounds, in swimming pools, on counter tops / potentially dangerous positions etc...

It's another reality check for the SJ's - their behavior as parents is sometimes irresponsible and crosses lines which a lot of people deem unacceptable. Jonathan's toilet prank on TikTok is a classic example of something they think is funny but is actually quite harmful from the point of view of setting a bad example to his own kids and to others (i.e. that putting stuff in a toilet and taking it out and throwing it at people is funny).

You can see that Anna is seething and immediately trying to shift blame on to whoever made the report as opposed to trying to view it from the perspective of what may be a genuinely concerned viewer or neighbour as opposed to someone who's just trying to make life difficult for them. Just acknowledge you make mistakes, own them and change behaviour so that in the future you're not giving people further ammunition to go to social services with...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Kids that grow up in a psychologically or emotionally abusive home is just as bad as physically or sexually abusive. It has long lasting effects on them. Kids who grow up in that environment do need people to step in to put an end to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
But they’re not safe and well looked after? It’s not safe to put them on the internet every single day, with strangers knowing their schools and seeing their underwear and doing god knows what with all that. They’re not well looked after either if they’re covered in bruises constantly. Yes kids shouldn’t be wrapped in bubble wrap however weekly facial bruises is not normal. They’re left in dangerous situations and Anna and Jonathan just walk away, leaving them alone on counters etc.

Also you say they seem happy however Eduardo constantly looks miserable nowadays and I can’t blame him. Emilia is only happy when getting attention from them and in order to get this attention she has to play up to the cameras. Alessia is the same, she sees that she gets praised for performing so she does it more, that’s not happiness, they shouldn’t have to earn attention.

How can you say these children are safe when they are daily shown to thousands of strangers, many of which could be paedophiles and this has been brought to Jonathan’s attention so he knows about it. The fact he continues is bleeping sick.
YES to everything you said!!! 100% agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think due to the recent video we will be getting some visits from their fans here as viewers like Lisa have blamed it all on us.
Did they say it was from someone online who doesn't live in their area? Would SS even tell them from where the complaint came? AFAIK, they do not do that here in the US. But, I've also never had a relationship with SS either, so I don't know. It could be someone local who knows them and are truly concerned or who have information we don't even have. I mean, it could have come from their own nanny for all we know. If it happened, of course.

I do not believe the children should be taken from A&J. I do think they very much need parenting classes and to be forced to do things like correctly use car restraints and to protect their identity and safety by not exposing them so much on social media.

I think due to the recent video we will be getting some visits from their fans here as viewers like Lisa have blamed it all on us.
I'm happy to debate using facts. I'm always curious how on earth they can defend the car seat situation. Like, PLEASE, prove to me they do it correctly with facts. They can't.

Anna said "cold" like 5 times. She said it was so bad she couldn't do, Jonathan had to. She said it was to shock Alessia into behaving. What information do you have that the rest of us don't have that you can tell us the termperature of that water? They defended their actions saying Anna had read that COLD showers work. No one, until caught/called out, used the term luke warm or cool or anything other than cold. For now, I'm going to believe what Anna originally said herself over what you are saying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.