SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be desperate for vlog views.. Anna has been on Instagram pimping yesterday's video out for people to watch!
She then goes on to claim that 'she's here for you' to all the mums struggling at home with kids, because she knows what it's like.. 😑😑😑 yep.. I'm sure when you were out walking the dogs without the kids you were really feeling what it was like for all those other parents stuck indoors trying their best to work/entertain/educate. Jeez!!!
I haven’t watched the latest video yet, but if there isn’t a single mention of the many in a MORNING ROUTINE that is another level of bulls**t. Or dogs**t to be precise

(the same type that they scooped up while the nanny was doing the REAL MORNING ROUTINE back home with four kids!)

Reactions: 4
A round of applause for Anna’s academy award performance for the camera this morning.
-barbie doll hair and makeup check✅
-overlined lips check✅
-Act sickly sweet to the kids (it’s only a one off I will do it for the views) check✅
-over exaggerate my affections with Eduardo, Alessia & Andrea especially.✅
-make out like I do a lot of the household chores but boast I have help with the cleaner and laundry lady check✅
-Making out Jonathan over stressed himself with doing Vacuuming but really got food poisoning from her food and probably drank himself into a coma to blur hearing her constant nagging.check✅
-play games with the kids(another one off) check✅

this is hilarious to watch and she is annoying at the same time. What a performance 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've been watching their vlogs for the last few days. I haven't seen them make their kids do any kind of school - related things at all. I'll be the first parent to admit that since we are working from home, we're not as strict with learning right now. But we still make our girls do something in the afternoons. Mornings are to chaotic for either of us to worry about it. I don't agree with Anna when she said stuff like education isn't important right now. Sure it is.

Reactions: 18
I haven’t caught up on the thread properly, but I was truly disgusted at the way Anna talked to Jonathan about that wrapping paper crap. She talked to him like complete dirt, and in front of the older 2 kids!

Who the hell cares if Peter is a boy!? He’s for everybody! Just like my girls liked Noddy, and my nephew loved Dora The Explorer! If it had been Power Rangers or something I might have understood.

But it was more the way she talked to him, and that he kept it in the vlog! That tells me that either he kept it to show her bad side and get a dig at her. Or it’s just the norm in that house. I believe the latter as the kids didn’t look phased.

I really think she treats Jonathan like crap and he’s not happy in the marriage. She acts like she hates him. I can’t stand J but I really do believe that deep down Anna is a nasty piece of work. I think she believes she’s too good for J.

I’ve always tried in my life not to judge other mothers, as bringing up kids is really hard. But with Anna I just can’t help myself. I honestly have never seen a more useless woman in my life.

Funny how she wasn’t crying about the dog walker not coming, as she could do it herself, but hasn’t done it once yet! The only motherly act she bloody does is feed the kids. And she can’t even bleeping do that without a recipe book! Absolutely useless.

Last night she was clearly pissed off that J was hoovering instead of putting the kids to bed.

She really needs help with that need to control everything. Her attempt at baking with the kids was pathetic.

Anna: Do you need help, Emilia?
Emilia: No
Anna: Are you sure?
Emilia: Yes
Then she snatches the bloody bowl off her! She was only pouring the cocoa powder in to the mixer!

With her you never see like a random hug, kiss, hair ruffle - things that all mothers do without thinking about it. Even with babies in my family I can’t help myself but kiss and cuddle them. I think it’s just a natural Maternal instinct, and with her you see none.

It’s actually really sad, because I really don’t think she has a strong bond with any of those children. And for the kids growing up with a distant mother.

To think she told Stacey Dooley she gave up her channel to spend time with her kids 🙄🙄

Omg they piss me off! Why is that channel not dead yet!? I do believe they need social services intervention.

I know how overloaded the social services are, and the SJ kids are fed and healthy. I would never agree with people who thought the kids needed taken in to care - that would probably cause lifelong trauma.

But if they believe a cold shower is an appropriate punishment for a 2 year old, that at the very least they need given some guidance from social services. They aren’t allowed to give cold showers in prisons! That is total abuse.

If I had a baby and just started giving it a slap every time it cried I’d probably be (deservedly) in prison. I don’t see the difference in giving a toddler a cold shower! That was them abusing Alessia, pure and simple.

And their sheep telling people it’s none of their business. I bet those same people were up in arms when Michael Jackson dangled his baby off the balcony!

I’m sorry, fellow tattlers, at how much I’ve written. But I’ve been bottling up my annoyance at Anna all week and need to get my frustrations out with people who understand ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Anna being the perfect mum in today's vlog:rolleyes:
Anna love how about leaving out the honey? Your kids teeth will be rotten. I quite enjoyed today’s vlog and I couldn’t put my finger on it but then I realised... no Jono.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jonathan and Anna taking the dogs for a walk on IG stories without the children has me shocked they have their nanny with them in the house when she shouldn’t be due to the lockdown covid 19 restrictions and guidelines. 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Jonathan and Anna taking the dogs for a walk on IG stories without the children has me shocked they have their nanny with them in the house when she shouldn’t be due to the lockdown covid 19 restrictions and guidelines. 😯
Doesn’t that just prove she’s a “live in”?

The kids didn’t even ask for honey, all were happily eating it before she added it, makes no sense.She did the same with the pancakes in Florida soaking the bloody things in syrup when the kids didn’t even ask for it.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I assume she lives there full time so would be classed as a Household member

Making out Jonathan over stressed himself with doing Vacuuming but really got food poisoning from her food and probably drank himself into a coma to blur hearing her constant nagging.
Over stressed himself doing the vacuuming? What the hell? Because that causes cramps and vomiting? Just another feel sorry for us our house keeper can't come to work and we have to clean our own home, it's so stressful. Oh please, we know the nanny will be doing all chores related to the kids as well as educating and playing with them. Anna soon sacked off the piano practice because there was no exam to practice for. Practice makes progress, Anna.

Guess the nanny isn't included in those family meals for 2 adults, 2 young children & 2 toddlers which really looks like they're meals for 2 ppl cooked hours before they're actually eaten. Wow! Hope she's allowed to order groceries & take away for herself since she's not included.

Reactions: 14
Guess the nanny isn't included in those family meals for 2 adults, 2 young children & 2 toddlers which really looks like they're meals for 2 ppl cooked hours before they're actually eaten. Wow! Hope she's allowed to order groceries & take away for herself since she's not included.
She probably wouldn’t want to eat that slop anyway, bet the chilli looked the same coming out as it did going in :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She probably wouldn’t want to eat that slop anyway, bet the chilli looked the same coming out as it did going in :sick:
Of course, she wouldn't want that slop, but it just shows their selfishness. Wonder if the nanny has to eat in the room with the dogs because the servant's quarters could get dirty & we all know how Anna needs everything looking spotless not necessarily sanitized.

Reactions: 10
A round of applause for Anna’s academy award performance for the camera this morning.
-barbie doll hair and makeup check✅
-overlined lips check✅
-Act sickly sweet to the kids (it’s only a one off I will do it for the views) check✅
-over exaggerate my affections with Eduardo, Alessia & Andrea especially.✅
-make out like I do a lot of the household chores but boast I have help with the cleaner and laundry lady check✅
-Making out Jonathan over stressed himself with doing Vacuuming but really got food poisoning from her food and probably drank himself into a coma to blur hearing her constant nagging.check✅
-play games with the kids(another one off) check✅

this is hilarious to watch and she is annoying at the same time. What a performance 😂😂😂😂
Doesn’t that just prove she’s a “live in”?

The kids didn’t even ask for honey, all were happily eating it before she added it, makes no sense.She did the same with the pancakes in Florida soaking the bloody things in syrup when the kids didn’t even ask for it.
I know!
Anna is such a sweet food pusher on her kids she gets such a high seeing her children eat high amounts of sugar laden foods this is such a satisfaction for her. I wonder if this is a link to her eating disorder? The kids meals are so deficient in daily greens and fruit so now they are so conditioned eating more beige foods and chocolate.
and why does Anna constantly add chilli powder to there dinners knowing the kids don’t like it. She said it in their video today. WTF🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So suddenly Andy has all these words. Emma - like he has never even met her. He names out all the Saccones but none of the Jolys?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So suddenly Andy has all these words. Emma - like he has never even met her. He names out all the Saccones but none of the Jolys?
Of course! Anna knows who is important and who isn't......

As far as the nanny goes, it would not surprise me if she normally isn't live-in but they asked her to stay during all this... She must really love those kids!

Anna's 'chicken chilli' looked even worse than the chilli she made that went in the wraps. Absolutely awful. And her plate looked like a child's plate.

Reactions: 13
That chilli looked like a plate of vomit and she reheated the rice from the day before?

• Sick
Who wants to tell her that neither of these is a look?
Screenshot_20200402_213306_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200402_213307_com.instagram.android.jpg

Her hair look so damaged from being bleached, blowdried and curled so often. Her roots are growing out, what will she do when her hairdresser can't come over and redo her roots for her?!?! Oh life is too hard

• Haha
  • Sick
Wow her hair looks so damaged and dry. Tells you that all those freebie products she gets do nothing when you over-style it every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was telling mum the way Anna as acted towards Jonathan with the Peter Rabbit wrapping paper she couldn't believe it.
I also told her that she hit him with a chair n left a light blub on the bottom of the stairs.
Mum said she is psychotically crazy she need psychiatric help.
She doesn't love the kids. She not even in love worh her husband anymore.
All she wanted to be famous n have money. She got that.
Jonathan does his hardest for her and all she does is treat him like crap. If she doesn't want to be with him anymore. Here an idea Anna leave him with the kids at least he loves them.
Now there is many stuff Jonathan does wrong and makes us hate him. But a part of us do feel a little sorry for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.