SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her rigidity is just shocking, no wonder she is finding having the children at home so hard and why she doesn’t want to do their school work. If she leaves them to just play she can stick to her usual routine and ignore them. We all know if they were going to complete their school work Anna would have to do it with them, it’s beyond the grasp of Jonathan

Reactions: 17
E will be one greedy girl like her mother who is only happy when eating..A is a cow and always grazing she has the biggest portion
She really was very worried about all the slices being equal and everyone having as much as everyone else... I thought it was quite telling that a 7 yr old thinks about that as they're making the cake.

Her rigidity is just shocking, no wonder she is finding having the children at home so hard and why she doesn’t want to do their school work. If she leaves them to just play she can stick to her usual routine and ignore them. We all know if they were going to complete their school work Anna would have to do it with them, it’s beyond the grasp of Jonathan
She could put the E's in the kitchen or the room where she does her work outs for their schoolwork and have the A's play in the other room. It's not like she doesn't leave them on their own all the time anyway.

Reactions: 16
Well Andrea has a new giant bruise on his forehead!! It's a bit blurry bc Anna uses the beauty filter on her kids but it's a pretty good bruise. I've actually lost count of the amount of facial bruises the kids have had in just the last month! How in the hell with 3 grown adults in the house are these kids constantly getting injures to their faces!????

20200331_144604.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What is her obsession with spicy food? Every night is a chilli or curry, I just cannot believe the kids eat this! No wonder they’re obsessed with sugary snacks.
Why cant she do mash, sausage, veg and gravy for dinner sometimes or shepherds pie or chicken casserole and veg. It's always one pot slop.

An
Her rigidity is just shocking, no wonder she is finding having the children at home so hard and why she doesn’t want to do their school work. If she leaves them to just play she can stick to her usual routine and ignore them. We all know if they were going to complete their school work Anna would have to do it with them, it’s beyond the grasp o
Any school work or anything requiring effort will be done by the nanny or gnome. She will not budge from her routine which seems to be get up, do workout, do hair and makeup while husband does kids breakfast, avoid the kids while they okay in there with the nanny. Make herself lunch. Make dinner on her own. Reheat and eat dinner. Go to bed at eight with the kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Poor Alessia, with a camera shoved in her face when she's barely woken up... geez, Jonathan, do you have NO respect for your children's personal space?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That bruise is nasty! Even through the ridiculous filters she’s using they look almost cartoonish they’re so blurred

Reactions: 15
Am I seeing tit or does Alessia also have a bruise by her eye!!? 🤦‍♀️ This is from today's vlog. Anyone who watched it notice this bruise? This is a screen shot from a fan IG page. I'd bet my ass they let all 4 kids out on that play set alone and that's how all these bruises happened since yesterday!

20200331_153513.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Am I seeing tit or does Alessia also have a bruise by her eye!!? 🤦‍♀️ This is from today's vlog. Anyone who watched it notice this bruise? This is a screen shot from a fan IG page. I'd bet my ass they let all 4 kids out on that play set alone and that's how all these bruises happened since yesterday!

View attachment 102255
on Jonathan's instagram he was filming Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia on the playset... through the window. So they were outside playing on it all by themselves then yeah?! Because I doubt Anna was out there with them!

• Angry
Eduardo is an absolute sweetheart to Alessia in the birthday vlog... don't know where he learned such kindness! And Alessia when she saw her unicorn move for the first time. My god they are cutest children... maybe their parents are doing something right or maybe it's all down to an amazing nanny?! :love:

Reactions: 13
Eduardo is an absolute sweetheart to Alessia in the birthday vlog... don't know where he learned such kindness! And Alessia when she saw her unicorn move for the first time. My god they are cutest children... maybe their parents are doing something right or maybe it's all down to an amazing nanny?! :love:
I was raised by a narcissist who was emotionally abusive, aggressive and rude. Although it may sound egotistical, I grew up very polite, caring and loving, but I didn't have a nanny. Many children grow up to be the opposite of their parents in a bid to create balance in the home.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Poor Alessia, with a camera shoved in her face when she's barely woken up... geez, Jonathan, do you have NO respect for your children's personal space?
He used to do that all the time with the E's. You'd see them fast asleep and he'd wake them up by shoving a camera in their face and singing 'goodmorning again, my little friendliest friend'. It's where the name of his other channel came from and why he's got the friend license plate.

He does not care about his kids' privacy, personal space, safety. And he knows there are lots of people interested in just that type of footage.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone with common sense would've put that playset over the other side near the kitchen area so you could see the kids whilst in the kitchen. But no, it had to go over near JonBoys office because Lord Lady Muck can't be dealing with screaming excited kids near her when she's cooking.
Why was Alessia waking up in Amelia's bed? Did the poor child wake during the night and know not to even dare wake mammy dearest , so went to the only motherly figure she knows, her big sister? 💔
A cake at breakfast ? Is that all the celebrations the poor child got? What about party games, a birthday party, making a fuss over her? No, out to the garden they go so Lady Muck can cook in peace, again!
After a few weeks of daily vlogging are any of you seeing anymore words or interaction from Andrea that apparently we were all missing ???
He shows no excitement or curiosity like most toddlers. All mine were into everything at that age, wouldn't sit still, saying words and laughing or responding to humour?
He is so, so vacant and mute. They really need to have a chat with a health Nurse or Paediatrician. The earlier they get him some help the better for him. My heart breaks for him, he seems so lost in that mad house!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Nope, they're not. He's just trying to balance things out.

Anyone with common sense would've put that playset over the other side near the kitchen area so you could see the kids whilst in the kitchen. But no, it had to go over near JonBoys office because Lord Lady Muck can't be dealing with screaming excited kids near her when she's cooking.
Why was Alessia waking up in Amelia's bed? Did the poor child wake during the night and know not to even dare wake mammy dearest , so went to the only motherly figure she knows, her big sister? 💔
A cake at breakfast ? Is that all the celebrations the poor child got? What about party games, a birthday party, making a fuss over her? No, out to the garden they go so Lady Muck can cook in peace, again!
After a few weeks of daily vlogging are any of you seeing anymore words or interaction from Andrea that apparently we were all missing ???
He shows no excitement or curiosity like most toddlers. All mine were into everything at that age, wouldn't sit still, saying words and laughing or responding to humour?
He is so, so vacant and mute. They really need to have a chat with a health Nurse or Paediatrician. The earlier they get him some help the better for him. My heart breaks for him, he seems so lost in that mad house!
Jonathan promised us that we would see Andrea's personality, and that we would 'get to know him' once he started daily vlogging. That hasn't happened yet. No personality, just a kid who is treated like Eduardo was, put in dangerous positions and just left there. My heart is in my mouth all the time.

He's not playing much with the others, just climbing on furniture and wandering off, away from all the madness. No babbling, and certainly no words yet. Alessia was a very late talker too, hopefully Andrea will follow in her footsteps, but for right now, he seems to just 'be', not a whole lot to him.... poor little mite.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
After reading all of these recent comments, I'm genuinely scared to even see the vlogs. My God... These are the reasons why people call the police and child protection over them. Omg...

• Heart
After reading all of these recent comments, I'm genuinely scared to even see the vlogs. My God... These are the reasons why people call the police and child protection over them. Omg...
Well we can only comment on what they choose to put up on social media. What we see and say are not made up.
It's there for anyone to see. Unfortunately, most choose not to see it and the parents don't take any advice/ criticism on board. They see it as trolling because it goes against the fake image they want to portray. 🤷

Reactions: 11
Anna correcting Jonathan after he said Alessia was born at 3 in the morning: "It was half 2. Cause I remember it would've been so cool if it was 3 because she's the 3rd child, she was born on the 30th of the 3rd month, but she wasn't. It was half 2." WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN?!!! Who thinks about these things?! And it's common to just round up from half 2 up to 3 unless you're full blown OCD like Anal.
Stupid witch😂😂

Reactions: 8
So weird Anna thinks Peter Rabbit is a boys thing...... I loved those books as a child. My favourite was the Tale of Tom Kitten, I suppose Anna would think that's a boys thing too
yeah when I was 3/4 I remember my mum asking me what cake I wanted on my birthday at the shop - I chose peter rabbit! it’s totally not a ‘boys’ thing anyway and even if it was my parents didn’t care they let me have the freedom to choose stuff like that. Anna would never

Reactions: 9
it's standard behavior in most big familes, but i have started to notice that Edwardo feels second best all the time with middle child syndrome behavior, i was exactly same way! You can see him trying so hard to be kind, interactive with the favourites by doing acts of kindness and trying to make sure people are aware he's there, and it's not nessersaryly that he is just all these great qualities, but just a coping strategy to make his parents think hes such a good boy that maybe they will spoilt him with their attention and gifts like they do with the girls. fake it till you make it in other words, but just like me, that doesnt work, the more good you are, the more your parents dont give you attention because they think their job is done and they raised 1 good child. alessia is favourite child just like one of my sisters and that doesnt go well in the future, because alessia will be cushioned by parents who make her life so easy and rewards and compliments constantly stimulating her, then when shes older she wont know how to make it in the world because its not kind and its hard and your on your own, so she will do like my sister and just live with them untill shes mid 20s and try to take short cutss in life by her parents so she interacts on her own as little as possible. Emilia is fine, she has that independence of a first child. and i think andrea might be brain dead at this point, its like the lightbulb hasnt been switch on yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anna was going on about how it has to be matching for all the presents, yet here we see she used two different papers (both of which I'm pretty sure are from Emilias last two birthdays). I guess Jono decided he wasnt going outside in this state because wrapping paper isn't essential so Anna had to make do (but still not use Peter Rabbit for whatever reason)
Screenshot_20200401_151012_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Adding to the "Poor Eduardo", in the vlog they're serving the birthday cake for breakfast, and Eduardo asks if he can have the next slice and Andrea and Alessia got theirs first, and Jonathan says "no it's only for birthday people you get weetabix". His faces makes me want to cry
Screenshot_20200401_151348_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200401_151351_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Then Anna makes dinner: turkey and Spinach meatballs with brown rice (that she cooks for 40 minutes for some ridiculous reason) and roast veggies, yes plural! Don't be fooled though, those two trays will last them 3 nights she said... Who wants to has at a guess as to why Jonathan got sick the day after this was filmed??
Screenshot_20200401_151721_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200401_151738_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm sick just looking at those meatballs.

And, btw, hasn't she heard of chopping the spinach!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.