SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never take their children anywhere. Now that we're supposed to be social distancing, they'll probably have them out everywhere.

Reactions: 16
Anna standing at the door filming her daughter yelling "Daddy I need help" four times before saying something. But she must've been saying it before considering Anna was ready and filming. How long do you leave your daughter in such an uncomfortable position??
Screenshot_20200316_114853_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Bedtime in the SJs doesn't look calm and relaxing preparing the kids for sleep, they still energise them and wonder why they don't sleep

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Alessia has a bruise on her forehead and cheek, Andrea has a bruise on his forehead, Edwardo has bruise on his cheek.
Now in 22 years as a parent my children have only ever had bruises on their legs or the odd time arms from friends tugging at them playing rough. Never once have they had repetitive bruises on their faces like these kids do. And I'm not claiming to be the perfect Mother
But It's all down to the lack of parenting or safety concern from these excuses of parents, the kids are left to fend for themselves for an uncomfortable amount of time.
We've all seen it in the vlogs over the years. These pair are neglecting their children. They're blatantly standing feet away filming in dangerous situations to get views.
The kids crawling like animals across the work tops and furniture, playing with the HOT tap that Anal offered Stacey Dooley a cup of tea from.
They don't give a fiddler's f about the safety of those kids.
Is the Nanny gone awol?
There's more important things going on in the world than these loser's and their pathetic attempts to stay relevant. But it needs to be said, those kids bruises are to often. Who is looking out for them??
If that was Anna on benefits living in a council house sending her kids into school with bruises on their faces monthly you can guarantee social services would be involved. It boils my piss!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I had a fair few accidents riggt into my mid twenties and only time i had facial bruising is when i face planted the driveway. I still bruise easily but not as frequently.

Reactions: 3
I believe YouTube are demonetising videos which mention Coronavirus hence the edit - I know a few other people I follow have taken to calling it CV I think the only exception is info videos like their NHS one

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice in the video what Anna is saying/what it sounded like she was saying? In the trailer she says she's in Morrisons and lots of people have cor..... then it cuts off, like she's gonna say Corona. Yet in the vlog she says she's in Morrisons and lots of people have toilet roll in their trollies. Watch it and you'll see what I mean. I think gnome has changed toilet roll in the vlog to cor.. for the views. He's sick in the head.
he should have scrapped the bloody lot I only watch for his madness ...

Do you mean like there's no way they give them cold showers, or don't strap them in the car properly, or let them climb on and over anything, or show pics and videos of thhem while naked or under dressed ?
you know abuse dont have to be a wallop it can be in words and the way they parent...look out the box u will see so many examples of jon boi being spiteful down to his horrible funny voices to his madness of always wanting to be everyones best friend...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anna and her 'don't panic' message should check her privilege. She's able to stay home without any issues, does not have elderly parents (nearby) that she has to worry about, no health issues with her, her husband or her children, able to order shopping online....

Reactions: 29
I can’t believe he left two toddlers, one of whom likes to throw himself off things and face plant water, alone on a kitchen surface, to potentially fall off and crack their skulls open. What an absolute dick! I swear he does it on purpose to get a reaction!

Andrea seems like the sort of child that if you put him in front of a fire, he would burn rather than move! Like when he faceplanted the water, he just lay there bobbing about. Didn’t even attempt to save himself. He has no fear, so it would take him a split second to throw himself off the counter onto his head. The man is a moron!
20200316_185445.jpg

They definitely do it on purpose. It is frightening at the best of times but especially now they've taught Andrea to fling himself and that everyone will find it funny.

20200316_190313.jpg

Funny this fan account highlights all their dangerous behaviour but thinks they're so great.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna standing at the door filming her daughter yelling "Daddy I need help" four times before saying something. But she must've been saying it before considering Anna was ready and filming. How long do you leave your daughter in such an uncomfortable position??
View attachment 96186
Bedtime in the SJs doesn't look calm and relaxing preparing the kids for sleep, they still energise them and wonder why they don't sleep
Was this in a vlog? I kind of want to see it, but I don't want to sort through all of their stuff to find it.

Nevermind, I found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
he should have scrapped the bloody lot I only watch for his madness ...

you know abuse dont have to be a wallop it can be in words and the way they parent...look out the box u will see so many examples of jon boi being spiteful down to his horrible funny voices to his madness of always wanting to be everyones best friend...
Oh I'm very well aware of neglect and emotional abuse. Johnno and Anna are guilty of both

Reactions: 4
View attachment 96186
Maybe she was sulking because Lessie asked daddy for help and not her

Reactions: 2
Their total daily views are suspiciously high over this last week for seemingly no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anna and her 'don't panic' message should check her privilege. She's able to stay home without any issues, does not have elderly parents (nearby) that she has to worry about, no health issues with her, her husband or her children, able to order shopping online....
She's getting a lot of critique from the fans in the comments in other European countries. I absolutely agree with you, she needs to check herself and how lucky she is that she doesn't have to worry as much as others. Grow up Anna and think about other people.
Anna and Jonathan both believe in "making your own reality" which makes a lot of sense with their lies

They're planning on going ahead with their kids birthday parties in 3-4 weeks and Jonathan is hoping that his new grass will be ready to be a rolypoly hill just in time for the parties. OMG NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE HAVING A CHILD'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! I hope all of the kids parents reply "no due to social distancing and keeping my family safe"

Reactions: 17
Millionaire couple who work from home and regularly self isolate (even from their own children and each other) and practise social distancing, including only talking to their children through a phone or camera, except when they want to pretend to be better than than the trailer trash they think go to IHOP and look down their noses tell people who live in the real world with lots of real world issues not to panic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate them but can't see them punching their kids in the face to cause bruising.
The bruise doesn't look like they were punched, but more like they were grabbed by the face hard and the thumb pressing into their skin leaving a bruise

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The bruise doesn't look like they were punched, but more like they were grabbed by the face hard and the thumb pressing into their skin leaving a bruise
I was wondering if Anna hit her with her ring hand due to the size and shape. Not sure how a two year old can get it from gymnastics when there is teachers and helpers for every 5 children and their just doing very easy stuff nothing that can make bruises. Unless classes are different down south.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Two days after the NHS allegedly reached out to them about making a video DEDICATED to coronavirus... they make a video dismissing social distancing and prepping for a kid’s birthday party...

You couldn’t make it up!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
View attachment 96422
They definitely do it on purpose. It is frightening at the best of times but especially now they've taught Andrea to fling himself and that everyone will find it funny.

View attachment 96426
Funny this fan account highlights all their dangerous behaviour but thinks they're so great.
the fan is just as much as a moron...they are a dumb ass family like the mccains who lost a child trough neglect jon boi suffered mental health mama also has issues ...so many people I know who have mental issues dont leave their kids like this but this is some kind of mental behaviour I have not seen before like monchisons by proxy...or what ever its called when they pretend to care for a child but actually are harming it..the angel of death is a uk example

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.