SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Anna is giving out the information it probably took her 20 mins to say sth that could be said by a normal person in 2 mins. Thanks so much Saccone Jolys - what would he have done without your advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
firstly johnathon or Anna if you are watching this you must feel very proud the NHS chose you and god knows why they chose your platform to showcase this virus as you guys are one of the worst examples of parenting...even today a bruise is on A cheek.your wife constantly wants to attract oddballs to the channel by rubbing her boobs (last weeks blog)jon boi mentioned e1 pregnant yesterday its a disgusting platform to attract kids....this family only came back from the USA last week big baby And shes not cute just silly with her hands constantly in her mouth was disgusting to watch...all of you if you was responsible should have isolated...im just speechless and for him to say he works with people in the health sector...are they protecting him do they know something we dont know???im bleeping furious that the NHS let a family do this disgusting...I need to sit in a dark room...im calling corporate

He basically just made a video that says the same information as every government website everyone has read a million times so people could share and they'd get views
View attachment 95578
This is how they're teaching their kids about coronavirus? They're little they can't sit through lectures, heck I struggled with lectures at uni
View attachment 95579
The kids look so disinterested in Anna's lecture
View attachment 95580
"I'm going to leave lots of links down below"
Apparently they cancelled a sponsorship that was to be done in Spain in a few weeks, hmm I mean maybe they did but I still doubt it
piss of jon boi with your fat advice your the very last person who I want to hear you cant even look after the well being of your own bratty kids...sort your own affairs out before you poke ur nose in stuff u dont even know about and just reading of a script...ur this man should be taken down and never allowed to broadcast again

If Anna is giving out the information it probably took her 20 mins to say sth that could be said by a normal person in 2 mins. Thanks so much Saccone Jolys - what would he have done without your advice?
god what a absolute mess that woman is -the woman stands there like she is mother of the yr yet she gives cold showers to A and why is she flavour of the month she never used to be

they should have all isolated after coming back from USA

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope the nanny is self isolating separately and they are left to actually be a family of 6 with 6 dogs in isolation.

Who the duck do they think they are to be dishing out public safety advice? They have absolutely no public safety awareness or basic knowledge about how to keep their kids safe in many situations. They can't closely watch the kids particularly at meal times so how are they going to monitor regular handwashing? They'll probably give them those bath and body works gels they got and Alessia will be sucking her fingers and Andrea probably eating it.

Anna probably just wants Dettol to send her lots of wipes.

Making money off a pandemic is absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone posted this picture of Alessia on the other board. That's a pretty nasty bruise in her face! Bet she wasn't being properly watched by an adult and this injury could've been prevented. That's the problem with putting your 7 and 6 yr old in charge of watching toddlers, they can't predict outcomes of risky behavior the way adults can and therefore can't prevent injuries.

Screenshot_20200314-164428_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The thing I have a problem with their latest video is that Jonathan is trying to make out he’s some kind of hero by doing a demonetised video- but he was only doing 3 vlogs a week prior to all this so it’s not like he’s missing out on the money aspect. He makes sure to ask people to share the video, in his mind in turn gaining more views for future videos. It
definitely comes across like he’s doing it to seize an opportunity for his channel than anything else. Plus it’s not like they went out of their way doing a 6 minute video- they definitely weren’t going to stretch themselves to include anything else if they weren’t getting paid for it that’s for sure!

Reactions: 15
There's no way in hell the NHS reached out to them, they can't be serious. Why the hell would they reach out to a tanking channel with so many controversies rather than trusted channels that are doing well. I feel like Jonathan is twisting the truth. Maybe he called/emailed his local health department asking for advice and said "I feel like my viewers would appreciate this info, maybe I'll make a video" and they were like, "Okay..." and now he's twisting it to make himself seem important.

If more popular channels start posting similar videos in association with the NHS, I'll believe him, but otherwise I'm calling bs. Anyways, I hope the NHS is doing more important things like looking into mass production of respirators, obtaining testing kits. researching spaces that hospitals can use for surplus patients, etc. rather than reaching out to this rotten-toothed, sicko scammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The vlog is just under 7 mins long & it’s info that I’m sure we all know by now. Could he be any lazier? How are they going to continue with ideas for a daily vlog especially when their views are tanking. Joan the gravy train is coming to a stop. You need to re-train & your lazy witch wife needs to as well.

Reactions: 9
Anna doing the educational coronavirus talk was very funny.

Anna: ‘The adults that you live with will keep you safe’
Alessia: ‘Where are they?’
- Good question Lessie, they haven’t arrived yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
There's no way in hell the NHS reached out to them, they can't be serious. Why the hell would they reach out to a tanking channel with so many controversies rather than trusted channels that are doing well. I feel like Jonathan is twisting the truth. Maybe he called/emailed his local health department asking for advice and said "I feel like my viewers would appreciate this info, maybe I'll make a video" and they were like, "Okay..." and now he's twisting it to make himself seem important.

If more popular channels start posting similar videos in association with the NHS, I'll believe him, but otherwise I'm calling bs. Anyways, I hope the NHS is doing more important things like looking into mass production of respirators, obtaining testing kits. researching spaces that hospitals can use for surplus patients, etc. rather than reaching out to this rotten-toothed, sicko scammer.
I think the NHS have far more important things to do than reach out to Jon boi Joly and or listen to him pitch to them and completely waste their valuable time.

Anna doing the educational coronavirus talk was very funny.

Anna: ‘The adults that you live with will keep you safe’
Alessia: ‘Where are they?’
- Good question Lessie, they haven’t arrived yet.
Hilarious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When Anna wanted a baby? YOU were the one to CONVINCE her to have one so she could name him after her dad.
Pick a story my god
View attachment 95367
And he'll be lucky if his kids stick around!

He basically just made a video that says the same information as every government website everyone has read a million times so people could share and they'd get views
View attachment 95578
This is how they're teaching their kids about coronavirus? They're little they can't sit through lectures, heck I struggled with lectures at uni
View attachment 95579
The kids look so disinterested in Anna's lecture
View attachment 95580
"I'm going to leave lots of links down below"
Apparently they cancelled a sponsorship that was to be done in Spain in a few weeks, hmm I mean maybe they did but I still doubt it
And Jof has to duck it up as usual with his lack of concentration, he said " wash your hands for twenty minutes!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Pretty sure the NHS asked anyone with an audience to raise awareness

Reactions: 6
Someone posted this picture of Alessia on the other board. That's a pretty nasty bruise in her face! Bet she wasn't being properly watched by an adult and this injury could've been prevented. That's the problem with putting your 7 and 6 yr old in charge of watching toddlers, they can't predict outcomes of risky behavior the way adults can and therefore can't prevent injuries.

View attachment 95648
I've never seen kids with as many bruises as their kids get! Alessia just the other day had one on her brow and now this shiner on her cheek, that looks like the impact was very forceful! God knows what goes on in that grey house of horrors!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I've never seen kids with as many bruises as their kids get! Alessia just the other day had one on her brow and now this shiner on her cheek, that looks like the impact was very forceful! God knows what goes on in that grey house of horrors!
Yeah it’s really strange - my kids have never had facial bruises like ever. I get that accidents happen but these kids seem to have a lot of accidents

Reactions: 19
I mean I got a lot of bruises from falling over as a kid, but on my knees, elbows and arms, never the face! They seem to have a new facial bruise every week!

• Sad
He must be a bit pissed though that Tom Fletcher has come up with a far more practical way to explain to kids about why hand washing is important.

Reactions: 10
Especially on their faces. Don’t get me wrong my twins have bruises on their legs from time to time from generally being children but off the top of my head I can’t think of a time they’ve have a bruise on their face. I think the worse they’ve ever done is donk heads while chasing each other

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Jons instastories of Alessia on the bed with Andrea. She was babbling away singing and Jon says, in an annoyed voice, “do it properly!” Then he starts singing “there were two in the bed...”

But they don’t direct the kids on the videos at all do they? 🙄🙄🙄 such a liar!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.