SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates music now. As an adult. Sure if she’s said that, then fine.

Who’s to say at a younger age she didn’t love to play piano? Or loved the escape it may have given her? Perhaps her parents made her do it. Perhaps her dad loved to play so she wanted to. And that’s now why she hates it. It’s unfair to comment on someone’s Musical ability. And the only reason I find this important is because regardless of however you feel about a parent - it’s important for children to pursue the arts.

Reactions: 4
She hates music now. As an adult. Sure if she’s said that, then fine.

Who’s to say at a younger age she didn’t love to play piano? Or loved the escape it may have given her? Perhaps her parents made her do it. Perhaps her dad loved to play so she wanted to. And that’s now why she hates it. It’s unfair to comment on someone’s Musical ability. And the only reason I find this important is because regardless of however you feel about a parent - it’s important for children to pursue the arts.
Yes, I get that. My parents 'forced' me to take piano lessons and I hated it, but was allowed to quit a year in.

I don't care about Anna's likes or dislikes. I care about her inability to parent her children and to help her daughter out with lessons eventhough she herself got to the level where she would be able to teach children. It should not have taken her a year to think, oh yeah, maybe I can set aside some time every evening to help her out.

Reactions: 12
Who's to say she can play piano to grade 8? No one knows because she has never provided any proof. Just all lip service.
I can say with certainty, having grown up surrounded by musicians, if she is a grade 8 pianist I am a talking giraffe.
And no one is begrudging Emilia learning the piano. Who said that? And no one is begrudging Anna teaching Emilia either.
What I said was Anna and Jonathan are absolute bullshitters of the highest calibre.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A guy I worked for was grade 8 piano. He had a grand piano in his house and has an extremely incredible ear for music.

however he no longer plays. Doesn’t mean he can’t sit at the piano, and recall his talent. Maybe anna loved it, or was forced into as a child but neverwanted to pursue it as she got older. A little unfair to say someone has no talent just because you don’t see them do it.

We have seen her play at her mother's house. It was not great.

• Haha
Shock horror folks she has been out to Morrisons to do some shopping as the Ocardo app is down :rolleyes: having to mix with joe public.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All 3 of the Saccone sisters play the piano. To what grade probably gets sonewhat caught up in both Jonathan and Anna's fantasy worlds but I think it was quite high. In very old vlogs you'd see her occasionally play when they visited her Mum's. But she's definitely not someone who lives and breathes music now and rarely listens to it or plays the piano in her showroom for her own pleasure.

I think Emilia was encouraged to take it up as it's what Anna did and they want to push that goody girl narrative on her. Not that encouraging Emilia to play an instrument is a bad thing obviously, it's good and good they can afford their own piano to help support that.

Anna never went to buy the piano which as the more expert you'd think would make sense but you know that's outside the house and not in a foreign country. And Jonathan made it sound like he wanted it for the aesthetics and to portray a certain look.

There was vlogs of Anna seen to be helping Emilia or it might have been stories and trying to do half an hour after school with her but then in another one it soon became she was too busy (too busy not working, nanny looking after the kids and already having cooked dinner) and didn't have the time to do it. Much like with Eduardo who they've said they don't sit down to do homework with and sometimes gets in trouble.

So absolutely she should be helping Emilia and has little excuse not to. They have their own instrument. They have the time. They have support. She has the ability. They have privilege coming out their ears. But rather than playing piano they'd rather we play our tiny violins for how busy their lives are.

Reactions: 20
Shock horror folks she has been out to Morrisons to do some shopping as the Ocardo app is down :rolleyes: having to mix with joe public.
The horror!! 😱 I bet she used an entire bottle of hand sanitizer when she got home to wash off the common people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This will be JonBoy
The similarities with the formation of characters, making up storylines, not able to commit to a project, thinking highly of yourself, delusional.

Reactions: 10
She had to buy DETTOL and even made a point of not being about the get “Method” a brand of cleaning products with a high end price point!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had to buy DETTOL and even made a point of not being about the get “Method” a brand of cleaning products with a high end price point!!
She should of found at Waitrose in Surrey there were selling them 3 for £6. I got 2 sets. So my mum my grandma n I all covered. Anna only got one for an kingdom house surely she could of gotten more.

Reactions: 5
Well if Reigate is anything like the rest of the country there will be no Dettol wipes to be found. I hope she got stuck in a crowded shop trying to find a replacement for her one brand wipe she always uses, and unable to find any. I know she will moan about it on the vlog, but let her face just a little bit of actual real life like the rest of us.

• Haha
Anna braves it to the shops for Armageddon and buys chocolate Oreos, dates & chocolate biscuits. You go girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jonathan is such an idiot. He let's Alessia put on tiny toy glasses, she sticks them in the corner of her eyes instead of on her nose. He just laughs and thinks it's hilarious. Any functioning adult would tell their child to be careful of their eyes and not put them in their eyes.

He is filming Andrea from the other side of the room and notices that he's playing with make up. 'Is he putting make up on himself Eduardo?' Eduardo says yes. 'Well, I'm noticing you're not taking it off him.....' Then Eduardo under his breath says 'That's your job'. YESSSS it is Eduardo!!! I hope you tell him that all day every day when he asks you to do something he should be doing himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Hmmm I'm pretty sure that was an ad for Function of Beauty yet as usual they didn't disclose it, then again didn't they recently say that it was "confusing" or something?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Jonathan is such an idiot. He let's Alessia put on tiny toy glasses, she sticks them in the corner of her eyes instead of on her nose. He just laughs and thinks it's hilarious. Any functioning adult would tell their child to be careful of their eyes and not put them in their eyes.

He is filming Andrea from the other side of the room and notices that he's playing with make up. 'Is he putting make up on himself Eduardo?' Eduardo says yes. 'Well, I'm noticing you're not taking it off him.....' Then Eduardo under his breath says 'That's your job'. YESSSS it is Eduardo!!! I hope you tell him that all day every day when he asks you to do something he should be doing himself.
Maybe Eduardo is our secret spy all along and that’s why they hate him... keep up the good work little man 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I swear I heard Wardo say “cos you’re the dad” finally someone in that family talking some sense. Although to be fair Dre Dre babbling (cos seriously Jono he wasn’t saying any actual words - we did just about get an Eduardo and Apple) made more sense than most the crap the parents spout

Reactions: 15
Jonathan and Anna busted for not paying council tax when they first moved to England. Blacked out how much he had to pay, but can't imagine paying 10 years late would be cheap
Screenshot_20200314_074801_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Also this seating arrangement on school pick up
Screenshot_20200314_074618_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.