Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizmozoo

I guess they don't shop at Tesco's anymore! 🙄 ( Why do these companies pay idiots like them knowing they don't shop in their stores, and more importantly why do idiots fall for it?)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Saskia69

Chatty Member
The move towards more scripted content only puts more pressure on these poor kids to “perform.” COPPA WHERE ARE YOU?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Someone in the comments suggested that it's quite normal for a family to take the nanny on holiday 'as a thank you and reward'. Umm.. nope, she'll be working her arse off as the parents can't be bothered.

• Haha
Just a comparison of how the shorts should be worn (oversized and loose) and how Anna wears them (two sizes too small and restricted in all areas)
956AC7E9-6D91-4CD5-8D80-6AFE98CA8BE0.jpeg
9966992E-EE7C-463D-B834-AE159E920271.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Emilychar

Chatty Member
When did Anna put weight on? Does she still do Lucy’s hiit every morning? I know she’s only a size 10 but she does look bigger.
She’s definitely not a size 10, she squeezes into size 10.. I’d say she’s a 12 for sure

...so he likes to be "in the moment" when he's at the NTAs but not during the thousands of hours he filmed the kids, includling when they were born?
Omg this! 🙌🏼
Pathetic excuse for parents

Reactions: 25

Tui

VIP Member
Anna needs to realise that wearing clothes that are too small for you makes you look bigger. She has a great figure (even despite any weight gain) but that blue dress does her no favours

Heidi77

VIP Member
So Joan cleaned the carpet but Anna was ok with him making her pose with the carpet cleaner with her tits hanging out ?

• Wow
  • Haha

HonBee

Anna's done an Ocado haul this morning. She hates putting the shopping away because it takes so long, but she also loves it because organising... If you're wondering why it takes so long she unpacks the bags and sits the things on the bench NEAR the cupboard they're going into, and once everything is near its place in it goes.
She also prefaced it something along the lines of "not everything I use is here because some things last longer than a week, like I have no cleaning supplies because I have them from other weeks". Like I don't think that needs to be said, anyone using an entire bottle of "spray and wipe" a week is over doing it.
AND THE WASTE! So much plastic, the plastic bags, the plastic packaging, the plastic individual wrappings.
This is literally the most annoying thing ever, wouldn’t normal people just take things out of the bags and put them away as they go instead of first taking them out of the bags, placing them on the shelves and cupboards and worktops near where they are going to be put away, and then put them away... this woman seriously has too much time on her hands 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Yeah, it's in line with him addressing his viewers as 'boys and girls' (or as he said to Stacey "the kids watching") then talking about sex and roofies in the vlogs. Or the infamous yogurt scene with Emilia... absolutely zero boundaries or awareness.
He and the other 40 year old emo teenager guy with the glued on beanie creep me out so much.

• Sick
  • Angry

charlie6578

I really wish she’d gone for this dress instead of listening to Jonathan! With her hair up it would’ve looked lovely and she would’ve been a lot more comfortable all night rather than being squished into that other dress.
C930220C-B01B-4AEC-995F-190DD9422976.jpeg

Wonderwall

So they didn't vlog at the NTAs because they wanted to "live in the moment ".
What utter horseshit.

• Haha

Fizmozoo

In all my years being a Mother I've never sat furthest from the youngest at a table. Every photo/ video of Andrea , Anal is the furthest away. Always the Nanny's hands or Jon boys hand helping him out when he's eating or dropping things. She really has checked out of her Mommy duties.
The constant snotty noses are disgusting. Wipe your kids faces!!

• Angry

underthesun

I know but that wasn't content that needed to be on YouTube in my opinion, Jonathan didn't even try to make it 'funny'. It felt like predatory behaviour to me an like he was baiting a certain kind of clientel, making their sick fantasies of following a child to the toilets and watching them pee come true. Especially combined with the stern look on Jonathan's face, commanding Eduardo to use the toilet. I don't know, I'm not one scream the 'P' word easily when it comes to what Jonathan 'serves up' but in this instance, I felt very uncomfortable.
Even if it was innocent on Jonathan's part, how concerning is it that a parent would be that inappropriate and have no clue? Scary either way you look at it IMO.

Not defending jof but he thought Eduardo was trying to get out of cleaning the playroom. But the comments he made were inappropriate. He is a disgusting human being. Poor kids. He needs to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a teenager.
Even if Eduardo was just trying to get out of work, which would be age appropriate behavior, with all the options available to handle it, why was Jonathan's answer to the situation to follow him into the toilet with a camera? Why did that even occur to him? Just give everyone a 5 minute break. Let Eduardo have his one toilet break. If he goes fine, if he doesn't fine. Then move on.

Last edited:

AnnieWood

I actually don't mind Anna, I think she's alot more vulnerable than we think. I felt sorry for her trying the dresses on, she looked really unconfident and not that keen on any of them due to the weight gain.
I think because she lied about her size she is probably more a size 12. Which isn’t big at all but by not telling the truth which she seems to get caught doing a lot you end up looking like a blue sausage just like Gusber said 🤣

Reactions: 24

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Predictable title '4 kids on a plane for 10 hours'. YOUR choice. You could have jumped on a train for 2.5 hrs and go to Disney Paris.... but you know, might not impress the viewers as much, and no free villlaaaaaa....

And then...
"
how cool was that tram clip of all 4 of the kids sitting up front! i actually had to miss the first tram because there was already people sitting up there in order to make that clip but i really wanted to re-create that so i think it was worth being a little later!"

Fuck sake. Those poor kids have to work so much, and now they have to wait so their dad can get the perfect shot? Pathetic.

• Angry
  • Sad

Fizmozoo

Screenshot_20200211_003526.jpg

This girl has magical powers,
she can stand on her tippy toes and balance on the sides of her feet to give the illusion of height and a thigh gap. She's like Jesus walking on water!!! 😳
Pity she couldn't use the same effort and magical powers to handle her four Children at once , alone?

• Haha
  • Heart