Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlueRose

Chatty Member
Has anyone mentioned this before about the Anna and Jonathan not following George and the giant pledge the young lad who got cancer. Their talked about it and shared the story but we haven't heard anything since so wondering if ties were cut. Put i found this picture look how awkward both Anna n Jonathan are. Like there rather be anywhere else but at the magic show helping support George and his family. Plus I can't see the two Es.

Screenshot_20200205-111708_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1

megh1995

Yeah.. I looked at March.. More expensive then..
It costs now in february $7,477.94 per week. from like a thursday to thursday
+ pool heating $489.81
It seems to be booked out until the 22nd of Feb. Interesting.

Reactions: 1

Saskia69

Chatty Member
To make the situation worse, they actually have 6 dogs not 4 (all missing most, if not all their teeth, prominent tear stains and brown tinged white fur), dog walker/groomer that comes three times a week to take care of them and other than that they get ignored unless they need to go to the toilet or to the vet.
I went back to change it but was too late!

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Anna refuses to be in charge of any of the kids. It must have been a deal with Jonno before having kids - I'll have them but you look after them etc. On the plane, nanny Zoe has three kids beside her opposite Jonno and Anna, while Jonno has Andrea. That poor nanny will be run ragged on this holiday, Disney is hard going, but Anna will float around with no hassle.