Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saskia69

Chatty Member
As someone with body image issues for more than half their life, how is this good for HER mental health?! Jonathon is a shitty husband.

Also, Jonathon picking up the wine... no words.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

PurpleGorilla

1C0162AE-EC64-4C59-88E2-393F2B6E0EFC.png

sorry what. Not only is he putting Ed in dresses to highlight the ‘our kids can be who they want’ stuff bla bla (bullying material). He puts a song like THIS for him to sing to?! ‘You can touch me there, you can touch my body’ WHY would you want your little boy to sing this. I’d say I’m shocked but I’m not. Just disgusted as always

• Angry
  • Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Imagine your parents messing up your playroom and then making you tidy it up so they can film it? Awful.

• Sad

Rookie

Anna: Please don’t comment on my weight
Jonathon: Lets title the video “trying in my old clothes before weight gain”

Is this not VERY damaging for Anna, to try on clothes she used to fit into?

• Angry
  • Sad

Thecolourrainbow

View attachment 74704
sorry what. Not only is he putting Ed in dresses to highlight the ‘our kids can be who they want’ stuff bla bla (bullying material). He puts a song like THIS for him to sing to?! ‘You can touch me there, you can touch my body’ WHY would you want your little boy to sing this. I’d say I’m shocked but I’m not. Just disgusted as always
I'm also disgusted with the hundreds of comments and no one is concerned about this. Thank god for Tattle or I'd think I was the only person in the world with common sense.
I used to get so annoyed at Jonathon years ago and stopped following them, because his face is just so slapable. But now I've found this thread and looked back on their page, it looks like he's completely lost it now. What a complete idiot. I would be mortified if I was Anna.

Rookie

511A8C84-B1A2-4664-B188-2C599F1AC453.png

Am i really boring, but I teach my kids to only have 2 or 3 toys out at a time, if they want another one out - one has to go back. There is no way I’d let my children create this kind of mess. How disrespectful.
Noticed on the vlog Emilia on her iPad too. Whilst Andrea and Alessia toddle around to hurt themselves on this sh*t heap!

Reactions: 29

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Call me cynical, but I don't trust her recovery story, not yet. We've heard her preach now for several years on several occasions (always after gaining weight) after she initially revealed her ED how she's finally getting help and getting better. Remember when she worked with an ED organisation and handed out tips to her young viewers because she's 'all better', just like,she does now?
She has the same body type as her mum, starves herself and always loves to show off her skinny body and get admired when she's 'successful' in her ED.

I fully expect her to relapse (I don't wish this on her, but she still hasn't addressed her underlying issues) and by summer, when she's back to her size 26 jeans, she'll tell us how "this is my natural body weight guys, I eat, like, tons! Stop commenting I relapsed!", just like she did before, -until she gains weight again and the sob story will come out for the nth time. Rinse and repeat.

• Sad
  • Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Yeah, Asda did the right thing, I think Disney was another major company that cut ties with them after Anna made a racist remark on Twitter last year (they were supposed to go to Florida again last summer and Disney cancelled the free trip). Also: Kaercher. After Jonathan aimed the pressure washer at his kids. They didn't like that either and cut ties. There were definitely more. Like the free cruise two years ago in the Caribbean, after paying customers complained their children were running wild every night during dinner. I could go on and on. They basically burned every bridge and are now stuck advertising canned soup.

• Wow
  • Haha

Emilychar

Chatty Member
Next idea for content ... Bore everyone again with losing weight and getting fit.. Please God don't say she s going to get up even earlier. I am just so suspicious of them both.. High cost life style... Private schools huge house, nanny cleaner... Views going down... He used to have so many more ads I think on Insta stories... He was promoting apps, car apps etc. His manicness in recent vids I think is to get views but also a hint at his inner serious fears and worries but will never admit it. It's like planting a seed for next content... Anna's get back into old smaller clothes... Prob touting for low cal good ads or WW or ANY low cal / healthy food paid promo... Other tattler s have said before... They go NOWHERE. You are near the coast.. Go to the bloody park, a country park, sealifecentre.. Easy blogging material. But scumanna can't cope doing that with 4 kids. Bet nanny off at weekends partly.
Imagine in a couple of years time; there’s no money left, they have to sell their grey prison to live in a smaller home, they have 4 kids that they cannot handle and can no longer pay a nanny to look after them. The children are useless to them because they are no longer earning them any money. Anna will say “I told you I didn’t want more children Jonathan but you said they would get our views up again!” They should have stopped after Eduardo and I bet Anna secretly wishes that she did. Alessia and Andrea were purely made for YouTube content. Everyone loves a new baby, right? Alessia didn’t pull in enough views apparently and along came Andrea. I’m sure Jonathan told her that it will be easy because they have a nanny, and even though it should be easy Anna still has time to moan and complain about how hard her life is with 4 kids. Anna hun, you do absolutely f*@k all for your children. You have the EASIEST life. Her self pity and laziness infuriates me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Anyone else's blood boils when they see the dozen plastic bags they get their shopping in every week? Then Jonathan talks about buying an electric car (read: leasing) while having three of the environmentally most unfriendly/fuel inefficient cars sitting in his driveway. Or how he's "erasing the family's carbon footprint" because of the peen trees he's planted after burying the fully equipped veggie patch and using pesticide and fire to get rid of everything... And Anna driving that huge Range Rover all by herself to get her nails done is another thing that is so wasteful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

abcdabcd

VIP Member
...and this is exactly why I have as much of an issue with Anna as I have with Jonathan, even though she doesn't jerk them around, films them naked or puts them into dangerous situations (most of the time). He's the one DOING the exploitative and dangerous stuff, but she's the one turning a blind eye to it even though I'm pretty sure she doesn't agree with most of it. Yet she remains passive, because she's lazy, because she likes the money/easy life it brings them, because she doesn't care, I don't know, but instead of protecting her children she lets Jonathan do as he pleases.

I mean, ask her if she's pregnant and you get a 20 min monologue, an Instagram post and a dozen woe is me stories and her quitting her channel altogether because she can't handle it, yet when Jonathan was informed that Emilia was on weirdo sites and used for sick role play on Instagram, when he put Alessia's privates on YouTube, when people insulted Alessia's looks and Emilia's weight, when Eduardo was bullies in school, -she didn't care one bit and left it all to Jonathan to do some "don't do that, guys" posts while she completely ignored it. Why don't people ask her if she's ok with peados watching their vlogs?

• Angry

Tui

VIP Member
I became aware of the Saccone Jolys through Tattle as I usually just follow the Mrs Hinch and Meghan Markle posts. From what I’ve seen on Tattle and from the Stacey Dooley doco it’s pretty clear that Jonathan is a sick sick individual and he is setting up his kids for a lifetime of mental anguish and therapy

• Sad
  • Heart

Rookie

38F0478B-2685-4E0A-96F2-01D8E7894F80.jpeg

1C1FC8B6-2B2A-41C9-8DC8-1509D7F655F0.jpeg

When is Anna going to realise she’s bigger than she was? The weight gain suits her, but buying clothes too small doesn’t! Loves a camel toe this woman!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
The kids are only allowed iPads during the weekend. And in the car. And when at a restaurant. And when they're visiting their auntie. And, and, and.......

They're never supervised, the parents haven't got a clue what their kids watch.

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Fizmozoo

Well, well....would you look at that. Using her ED for clicks has worked again! This is why I have zero sympathy for her struggles with her ED. Maybe it's her karma for being such a horrible person? I believe in karma and certainly think she earned her share of bad karma. I'm sorry but I say no one who was really serious about getting better would dare use it to their advantage over and over for monetary gain.

View attachment 75543
Don't be fooled by them views. That's over two days. And she's half naked in the thumbnail so of course a certain type of viewers will click for a free view. But genuine views, nah. He's either pimping out his kids to the dark web or pimping his wife out to loose handed lonely hearts for views!
Without that kind of audience he wouldn't even get 50k views and he knows it.
If they were to honestly vlog their daily lives for a week everyone would fall asleep with bordom. It's all scripted contraversial subject matters that he knows if anyone questions there would be uproar.
She may have issues with food, but she's playing up on them for views and cash. She's not helping anyone other than telling her audience that anything over a size 10 is putting On weight and not acceptable in her mind. Like wtf?! Go away Anal , you complete empty headed, narcissistic, manipulator.
She has a platform to help others and all she does is look for pity and more dollar. Nah, not buying it one bit.

• Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I know but that wasn't content that needed to be on YouTube in my opinion, Jonathan didn't even try to make it 'funny'. It felt like predatory behaviour to me an like he was baiting a certain kind of clientel, making their sick fantasies of following a child to the toilets and watching them pee come true. Especially combined with the stern look on Jonathan's face, commanding Eduardo to use the toilet. I don't know, I'm not one scream the 'P' word easily when it comes to what Jonathan 'serves up' but in this instance, I felt very uncomfortable.

• Angry
Anna at the end of the carpet cleaning vlog proving that even she thinks Andrea is gormless when she’s imitating his voice saying “Wardoooo, Wardooooo” with a blank look on her face then laughing hysterically.

I don’t find Andrea cute in the slightest. I don’t think he’s an ugly baby. I just don’t find him cute. Probably because he looks just like his gnome of a father.