SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't posted in ages but I'm gobsmacked at the lack of respect they have shown Js mam and her partner..... No words at all.
Neagative comments on As Insta has been deleted of course. Hope J mam doesnt see their social media posts, I'd be extremely hurt if i was in her position and seen the lack of respect and compassion these 2 have shown

Reactions: 20
I’m way behind on both the vlogs and these threads, but just watched tonight’s. How the f does Jonathan put up with Anna? She talks to him like complete dirt. She gets more spoilt and unlikeable in every video.

Again I’m reminded of Jon and Kate Gosselin. Men do eventually get fed up of being talked to like shite

Reactions: 15
that comment was disgusting. he needs to get the snip. it would be good vlog content. i'm not a fan of anna but why should she keep taking birth control when she definitely doesn't want more babies and has said so, so many times and Jonathan knows this. he should get the snip. it can be reversed if they change their minds! i think its unfair on her that she has to keep taking birth control because he won't just get the snip. annas also had pelvic problems during her pregnancies, which can be painful and last time her tummy muscles or whatever stayed split up after the birth and she had issues with that. shes given birth to 4 babies. get the snip jonathan.
No way will he do that ,he`d lose out on all those clickbait titles for the vlogs.

Reactions: 6
I’m way behind on both the vlogs and these threads, but just watched tonight’s. How the f does Jonathan put up with Anna? She talks to him like complete dirt. She gets more spoilt and unlikeable in every video.

Again I’m reminded of Jon and Kate Gosselin. Men do eventually get fed up of being talked to like shite
Funnily enough, I just watched the clip of Jon Gosselin on Dr Oz and it totally reminded me of J&A. So self absorbed, wanting and needing fame like a drug.

Reactions: 10

her whining on about him looking at the cheaper stuff on ASOS while she'd picked expensive for him really rubbed me the wrong way. she sound so annoyed and spoilt. she doesn't want the best quality clothes she wants the most expensive clothes! she whined on about how much more she'd spent, about £1000 whilst he'd spent £300-£400, can't remember the exact figure but i'm not going back to the vlog to check. she just went on and on. she made comments about the fact that he'd wear the same outfit for like events, dinners, round the house etc and not care. she sounded pretty rattled and spoiled. and saying about that amount of and other recent vlogs too, whining about the things he's picked out or not done and that time with putting away the shopping was just bleeping ridiculous. i feel they do act up for the camera but we know anna has a temper, shes admitted kicking him in the balls, which is just wrong, and throwing a chair at him. i just can't see him doing that to her as much as i don't like him. i can't imagine him being so vile and vicious towards her the way she is to him. i know he can get angry as we saw in the stacey dooley documentary, especially if things don't go his way but i just can't see him being vile towards anna the way she is to him.

and anyway also she does is whine. i saw a comment the other day on one of the vlogs that said the more anna is in the vlogs the more she whines and complains. thought that summed her up perfectly. she whines about such small things because thats all she has to complain about. she doesn't have any serious issues in her life like struggling to put food on the table, working 60+ hours a week to barely make ends meet (ask any nurse or junior doctor about this at the moment), domestic violence, facing the possibility of being homeless, making the choice to eat or pay the heating bill. she doesn't have any of these issues! she has her bizzare ED, which she needs therapy for among other things, but she has the money to afford the very best treatment (not saying that ED is nothing and is not a horrendous thing to go through, because truly is awful and consumes you). they may have started out with nothing but anna has been spoilt and bratty from the start. they have a massive house and nice cars for doing nothing but selling themselves and their childrens lives. duck what a tangent. anyway she talks to him like total tit and whines at him constantly. you are so right, she gets more spoilt and unlikeable in every video but the sheeple still things shes the dogs bollocks, a wonderful mother and wife blah blah blah. sickening....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They can't even control the 4 spoilt brats they've already got I dread to think they'd decided to throw a fifth kid into the mix 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Corr, I literally lurk & never post on this site but Anna’s insta post today really riled me. It’s a flipping funeral of a family member, blood or not. It’s not a mini break. Posing happily by a tree as if they are popping away for a nice weekend at a spa :mad: and then Jonathon commenting ‘no kids!’ .. mate, it’s a funeral. No a jolly. He’s only posted his insta post after a loada people left comments on Anna’s..

They really are up themselves sometimes.
They're inconsiderate. The guy meant something to somebody, they really should be respectful of the reason for the trip.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My impression is that Jonathan just worships Anna and would cut off his limbs to please her. And that’s why she loves him. She keeps saying he’s funny but she never laughs at his jokes! Nobody does! Except when they’re in company and people give a little laugh to be polite.

I think he just lives to please her, sometimes at the expense of his kids and his family.

I’m sorry, I feel guilty being so mean but Anna is so out of touch with reality it’s ridiculous. Almost £400 of clothing is cheap? Oh, duck right off. And little does she know I bought an almost identical jumper to one of her’s for £8 from pep&co!

She talks to her husband like complete dirt. Is a complete snobby cow. Seems to have no understanding of how most of the UK are struggling to keep their heads above water, but she’s talking about them spending £1400 on clothes! How many people watching could afford to do that 5 weeks before Christmas when they have 4 kids to buy for

The way she acts so hard done by gets to me so much. You do not have a busy life, Anna! I reared 4 kids completely on my own, while working 2 jobs at times. And I promise I didn’t moan half as much as she does!

Remember when she was moaning about having to wash 6 dog dishes by hand?? 😂😂😂😂 I’ve never had a dish washer in my life! I don’t have room in my kitchen for one! Try washing Christmas dinner dishes for 12 people by hand!

What Anna needs desperately is a big fat dose of reality! And I’m hoping she might get one with these new YouTube rules!

This fake “fun” personality Anna is trying to put on is quite frankly embarrassing. The singing and dancing is so cringeworthy. A blind man on a galloping horse could tell that it’s an act, and so obvious that they’re trying to make the videos more adult to make out that they’re aimed at adults.

I bet J is up half the night searching for loopholes in the new YouTube rules!

And I don’t believe for one second that they’ve continued that sjxmas help thing. He’s either got bored of it, or hasn’t been able to get the stuff free from amazon like he assumed. It’s very easy to tell viewers the winners wanted to keep it private. How would anybody know if that’s true?

I know I’m probably repeating the thoughts of others as I haven’t had time to catch up on the threads, but tonight’s vlog wound me right up and I needed a rant

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Watched the vlog as it came up on autoplay, so they still haven't got Alessia's feet measured and have given her Andrea's shoes, which they think are too big. I got my daughter's feet measured yesterday, she's 2 and it took 5 minutes!
I literally got my feet measured today and it took 2 minutes 😂

Funnily enough, I just watched the clip of Jon Gosselin on Dr Oz and it totally reminded me of J&A. So self absorbed, wanting and needing fame like a drug.
Do you have a link?

Reactions: 2
And something else that always baffles me. Why does Anna ALWAYS need to use a cookbook? She uses one for every dinner she makes!

I make a dinner every night and can’t remember the last time I used a recipe. Everything I cook is just by eye and tasting as I go. For baking I would use a recipe where measurements usually need to be more precise to work.

I think that’s a sign of someone who isn’t a real cook. Who needs a recipe for a lasagne?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And something else that always baffles me. Why does Anna ALWAYS need to use a cookbook? She uses one for every dinner she makes!

I make a dinner every night and can’t remember the last time I used a recipe. Everything I cook is just by eye and tasting as I go. For baking I would use a recipe where measurements usually need to be more precise to work.

I think that’s a sign of someone who isn’t a real cook. Who needs a recipe for a lasagne?
I have never used a recipe book, maybe picked out a few bits from one if I fancied the look of something, 9/10 it's an online recipe I don't own a book.
With Anna its all about the order of things she has admitted about the lists that she has to follow to the tee, recipes are just that, she must be in heaven. Also I noticed if she was baking she would have everything measured out in those daft cups I'd just be chucking it in willy nilly
Everything must have its order and poor old Jon boy comes way down hers. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not wishing to divert the topic away from the way the Saccone Joly's have behaved about the funeral, but does anyone else think the Saccone Joly Xmas constitutes as a competition/giveaway? After all people are being selected and rewarded with something, there are such things as 'subjective interpretation' competitions and I think what the SJs are doing falls under this. There are strict rules about competitions and being transparent about winners https://www.asa.org.uk/advice-online/promotional-marketing-prize-winners.html. I hope they are choosing winners after asking people to divulge their most personal circumstances. On a side note as they collect people's data for the Saccone Joly Xmas giveaway, book sales etc, I hope they're registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner.

Reactions: 13
I have never used a recipe book, maybe picked out a few bits from one if I fancied the look of something, 9/10 it's an online recipe I don't own a book.
With Anna its all about the order of things she has admitted about the lists that she has to follow to the tee, recipes are just that, she must be in heaven. Also I noticed if she was baking she would have everything measured out in those daft cups I'd just be chucking it in willy nilly
Everything must have its order and poor old Jon boy comes way down hers. 😊
I use exact measurements with baking (digital scales) because i notice the difference but since my regular baking consists of a few recipes i know them off by heart. Dinners i tend to toss things together so i tend to get the cookbook out for specific meals as i dont do them too often.

Reactions: 5
I'm not one to stick up for jonno but ”bing” is no oil painting herself,
no wonder Anna likes her, she's a witch.
IKR. I would have told Bing where to get off.... but the insult to Anna’s husband didn’t matter because Bing called Anna pretty. Smug witch.... is only loyal to herself and her mirror.

🤢🤢🤢🤢
Took a break from these 2 for a few days. As bleeping disrespectful and gross as ever though I see.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

🤢🤢🤢🤢
Took a break from these 2 for a few days. As bleeping disrespectful and gross as ever though I see.
Wouldn't even think they are there for a funeral it's like a weekend away for them 😡 the disrespect is unreal, would it have killed them to have no social media or posts for one day?! I've never seen behaviour like this before a funeral
Also hinting about more children......

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.