SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the house tour and noticed they keep the buggies outside even the toy ones! The toy sliver cross one is expensive clearly gifted so don’t appreciate it at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just watching the house tour and noticed they keep the buggies outside even the toy ones! The toy sliver cross one is expensive clearly gifted so don’t appreciate it at all!
I lost my @#$% on that. Seeing that lovely sliver cross pram outside in a shed never used never played with. Whats the point buying theses kids toys. Why gift them. That lol doll house for Emilia birthday in old house she never played with it after a week. Their dont care for toys. Doesnt Emilia damage the dolls or was that Anna just saying crap.

Reactions: 13
She become so different. How she poses also. Its like she lost her mind. So many selfies also shared. My guy friend was like if women take pictures and post selfies on social media showing of her looks real men dont like that type of girl.
She genuinely reminds me of Amanda Bynes.
amanda-bynes-lips_(1).jpg
EEH3NX7VUAA3QW1.jpg

I don't think she has as severe of issues as Amanda, but the empty stare and strange poses in pictures. Very strange. Maybe she has a lovely life in Brighton and chooses to be incredibly private, but I don't think that's the case. She seems very lonely. She always came across as insecure and...a bit off, even when she was like 12 in the vlogs. And it seems like the "early fame" from the vlogs combined with whatever the hell is wrong with that family has caused her some serious issues. 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just going to say if this is the woman styling Anna's wardrobe I can easily see why she looks so outdated and behind the trends all the time!🤣
20191122_084526.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She become so different. How she poses also. Its like she lost her mind. So many selfies also shared. My guy friend was like if women take pictures and post selfies on social media showing of her looks real men dont like that type of girl.
She posted an IG once kissing a girl. Maybe men aren't who she is trying to attract. She does seem really lost and sad.

Reactions: 3
I lost my @#$% on that. Seeing that lovely sliver cross pram outside in a shed never used never played with. Whats the point buying theses kids toys. Why gift them. That lol doll house for Emilia birthday in old house she never played with it after a week. Their dont care for toys. Doesnt Emilia damage the dolls or was that Anna just saying crap.
My toy prams where my pride and joy when I was younger, I would of loved a sliver cross one but I got one very similar it was a bouncy one and I was so happy with it!
just don’t get the amount of toys they have and the lack of playing with them.

Reactions: 8
But it's one thing to decide for yourself to post pictures like that and quite another to have your creepy brother-in-law post them without your consent.
It could just be made up for social media, but I get the impression from her words that her C-PTSD might be from something that happened to her by someone else, so that would definitely make sense.

Reactions: 5
2 things
1. Anna couldn't have been a more boring basic witch if she tried going to a luxury handbag event carrying the most basic Louis Vuitton NeverFull! Everyone wannbe on the planet has this bag!! It's played out Anna. View attachment 59036

2. Of course her grubby little troll tagged along because Anna needs a 24-7 hand holder especially to leave the house. But holy tit he looks horrid! Did she just yank him out of the pub at 3 am after an all night bender!!? Did he roll out of bed just before leaving the house? Has he not showered in 4 days? Was there a swarm of flies circling him as they walked in!!?? Is that grimy dirt all over his jacket on the right side!? He's so nasty![emoji1785]View attachment 59037

P.s. he looked SO uncomfortable in this clip. His arms were tightly folded across his chest and his demeanor was like an out of place shrinking violet. Not such a big important guy when your audience of 13 yr olds isn't around eh Johnny. He knows he's a nobody outside of that little YouTube bubble he lives in. Non of those ppl there gave a tit about a little child exploiting troll!
Hate to break it to Anna (actually I love it) one of my coworkers at a tiny ambulance company in grotty El Cajon CA has one of those bags.
Exclusive they are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She genuinely reminds me of Amanda Bynes.
View attachment 59073View attachment 59074
I don't think she has as severe of issues as Amanda, but the empty stare and strange poses in pictures. Very strange. Maybe she has a lovely life in Brighton and chooses to be incredibly private, but I don't think that's the case. She seems very lonely. She always came across as insecure and...a bit off, even when she was like 12 in the vlogs. And it seems like the "early fame" from the vlogs combined with whatever the hell is wrong with that family has caused her some serious issues. 😞
Gee your right.

She was early fame. Something as messed up. In the family.

Reactions: 6
Hate to break it to Anna (actually I love it) one of my coworkers at a tiny ambulance company in grotty El Cajon CA has one of those bags.
Exclusive they are not.

. SM-G960U .
What does she even keep in that huge bag ? Her mirror?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
C41F7A8D-0F85-465F-AF48-DA3B4EBDD071.png
‘Off on a mini trip’ - you’re going to a funeral not a trip 😠 they have been so disrespectful about this whole situation, now posing for pictures on a ‘mini trip’ 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
They act like they're celebrating his death, not mourning. I mean, could she not even muster the strength to add a sad face emoji?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I think she had lip injections done. That cowgirl picture in insta yesterday. I know she's young but..........

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow. I have never heard anyone refer to going to a funeral as a "mini-trip". When we had the service for my great aunt in Maine, we took a little extra time and made it a family reunion and did some fun things with the kids but nobody acted like it was a "vacation"
They are truly awful people

• Angry
Reactions: 20
View attachment 59099‘Off on a mini trip’ - you’re going to a funeral not a trip 😠 they have been so disrespectful about this whole situation, now posing for pictures on a ‘mini trip’ 😡
This really pissed me off....and people are commenting have a fantastic time and Anna is saying thank you and giving out hearts!! Most people won’t know about the funeral so of course they think it’s a couples fun weekend. I’m actually deeply disgusted at the lack of respect shown by Anna in this instance, really poor taste.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I skipped through their house tour. Saw they mentioned Emma and her wife in the photo. Have they mentioned this before on their channel? I know they didn’t go to the wedding (I thought that was so rude considering Anna went to her cousins wedding when Andrea was so young and went to America for a business deal when Alessia was younger too- so it’s not like she hasn’t disturbed their routines before?!)
Hmm I wonder if she is anti gay marriage so she was comfortable seeing her sister get married? Although she is a selfish person so maybe she just couldn't be arsed going to the US anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s such a snobby stuck up bleep. “You better not” when Jonathan said he had set the filter to low to high instead of high to low for the “high quality items”. You mean the highly priced items you brain dead amoeba. bleeping vile woman. Never want to see her ugly snobby bleep face again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she had lip injections done. That cowgirl picture in insta yesterday. I know she's young but..........
Was just going to comment on her lips. Why is she trying to look like a blown up sex doll. She does not have a Cupid’s bow. Is she also over lining them?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.