SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No princess Anna on insta today. She must be so tired after yesterdays outing. Poor dear.

Reactions: 6
I used to know a couple who lived the high life for a couple of years when the husband inherited a huge sum of money. They went through that money like it was water and both gave up their, very respectable, jobs and just shlepped around Europe hiring sports cars and doing copious amounts of cocaine. Luckily there were no children.

When the money ran out the husband fell down to earth with a bump and had huge regrets about the money he'd wasted. He started blaming the wife for everything and insisted she get a job that would bring them instant funds to 'repay' what she'd spent.
Cut a long story short he made her go on the sex chat lines. This is before the internet and you used to be able to make money talking dirty to lonely strangers. A soulless depressing occupation but one born of necessity.

Anna reminds me of that woman. Doing whatever J wants her to, humiliating and demeaning herself all for a quick buck. Putting on the mask of the good time girl now that they're in the s*it. She's a sad empty shell of a woman. At least my friend genuinely enjoyed spending the money. And of course she divorced her husband.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
In a reply to a comment about the recent change:

" SACCONEJOLYs
SACCONEJOLYs
6 hours ago
We listened to everyone telling us to be safe and be boring so no drama kicks off but tbh I lost interest because we couldn’t be ourselves but now we just said f it and will just be ourselves with no fear! 🙌👍 "

'f it' ? nice! And no fear? Really? I'm thinking you are shitting yourself with these new changes coming in Jan. and you losing out on a great chunk of income if you're not getting paid because your channel caters to a 13 y old and younger audience...
And yet they're still boring and rubbish parents. Just a whole lot more gross.

Reactions: 10
THE WORST DAY EVER VLOG RECRAP

Spoiler alert: the title sucks. I think they should've called it THE WITCH HAS AN OCD MELTDOWN. It's morning, and we find out the witches' worst fear came true: her husband put the shopping into the fridge without consulting her and it's all "wrong", so she's having a fit. Honestly it doesn't look bad but she's sooo upset that she has to re-organize it all. It's ridiculous. He was trying to help. Now she's asking her to take everything back out of the fridge/cupboards so she can put it in herself. I almost feel bad for him... Almost. I mean, he chose to live with that crazy, condescending witch. This whole situation unfolds in front of Andrea who looks very disturbed and terrified.

Alessia gets picked up from the school in the Ferrarri because she likes to sit in the passenger seat as that's closer to Jonathan. He also tells us he did a video in the Jaguar when Emilia and Eduardo were babies and Jaguar supposedly bought the footage off him to use in an ad. Well, I don't know if that's a lie... I mean, if it is, it should be easily verifiable... but...why would Jaguar want footage of improperly strapped in kids?!

Anna is making a dish that's called messy pasta and meat in Italian. I mean, it looks the part. We get about 3824824apologies for her bad makeup (it looks fine to me).... Shoutout to tattle I guess, she says if a recipe is for four people, it's not enough for them, and if it's for six people, it's too much and there's 'a ton of leftovers' and she she also thinks her family eats like FIVE ADULTS. What the duck? I'd argue that her family doesn't even eat like two adults eat, but whatever you say witchy.

Emilia is back from school, there are issues with her earrings, she's bleeding and the holes almost closed. Honestly I don't understand (UK) dresscodes that have issues with earrings, I got my ears pierced when I was four I think, I always wore them to school and nobody ever gave a duck or told me to take them out for PE. I mean, tiny studs, what's gonna happen? What kind of PE class is that where a tiny stud poses danger? I think braces are more dangerous... Oh well.

Jonathan does press-ups with the children - as in lifting them in the air. For some reason Andrea is in a school uniform.... I don't know if he had another session at the school or if they put it on him for fun? On second thought, he's just wearing Eduardo's tie. The press-up exercise gets even weirder, he's now doing press-ups with Alessia lying on top of Eduardo! "The issue was that Alessia kept falling off Eduardo..." That doesn't deter him from another round, this time Eduardo has to lie on top of Emilia. Why...just why......?

Anna's signing off with the girls, and explains to Emilia what blonde and brunette means. She also likens blonde to being boring. Really, Anna? You?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anna's 'worst day' is having the fridge and cupboard full after shopping has been delivered???
There are people who will open their cupboard tonight and only find a tin of baked beans to feed their family with.
They are absolutely disgusting!!
For her to fake cry over that and moan at him and think this is relatable?? Nope. nope.
And yet they claim to want to help people who are struggling over Christmas?? Wow...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Anna's 'worst day' is having the fridge and cupboard full after shopping has been delivered???
There are people who will open their cupboard tonight and only find a tin of baked beans to feed their family with.
They are absolutely disgusting!!
For her to fake cry over that and moan at him and think this is relatable?? Nope. nope.
And yet they claim to want to help people who are struggling over Christmas?? Wow...
I refuse to watch them to find out for myself what happened, but going off the update on here alone, it wouldn’t surprise me if they engineered the whole thing just so they could use that title. Damn it, even I was nearly tempted to watch it, but I resisted. And you’re spot on with this post. Her first world problems are pathetic! She should be thankful she has a cupboard or fridge full of food the ungrateful spoilt witch! They make me sick!

• Angry
I'm tempted to leave a comment to state just how narrow minded they are. Having an unorganised fridge of ocado shopping when there are people in the world who will be queuing at soup kitchens, using food banks or what not tonight

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I'm tempted to leave a comment to state just how narrow minded they are. Having an unorganised fridge of ocado shopping when there are people in the world who will be queuing at soup kitchens, using food banks or what not tonight
Please do. I can't because I'm blocked from leaving comments, and you'll probably get blocked too, but they're in the middle of the bedtime routine now, so there might be a chance they won't see it for a bit. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
THE WORST DAY EVER VLOG RECRAP

Spoiler alert: the title sucks. I think they should've called it THE WITCH HAS AN OCD MELTDOWN. It's morning, and we find out the witches' worst fear came true: her husband put the shopping into the fridge without consulting her and it's all "wrong", so she's having a fit. Honestly it doesn't look bad but she's sooo upset that she has to re-organize it all. It's ridiculous. He was trying to help. Now she's asking her to take everything back out of the fridge/cupboards so she can put it in herself. I almost feel bad for him... Almost. I mean, he chose to live with that crazy, condescending witch. This whole situation unfolds in front of Andrea who looks very disturbed and terrified.

Alessia gets picked up from the school in the Ferrarri because she likes to sit in the passenger seat as that's closer to Jonathan. He also tells us he did a video in the Jaguar when Emilia and Eduardo were babies and Jaguar supposedly bought the footage off him to use in an ad. Well, I don't know if that's a lie... I mean, if it is, it should be easily verifiable... but...why would Jaguar want footage of improperly strapped in kids?!

Anna is making a dish that's called messy pasta and meat in Italian. I mean, it looks the part. We get about 3824824apologies for her bad makeup (it looks fine to me).... Shoutout to tattle I guess, she says if a recipe is for four people, it's not enough for them, and if it's for six people, it's too much and there's 'a ton of leftovers' and she she also thinks her family eats like FIVE ADULTS. What the duck? I'd argue that her family doesn't even eat like two adults eat, but whatever you say witchy.

Emilia is back from school, there are issues with her earrings, she's bleeding and the holes almost closed. Honestly I don't understand (UK) dresscodes that have issues with earrings, I got my ears pierced when I was four I think, I always wore them to school and nobody ever gave a duck or told me to take them out for PE. I mean, tiny studs, what's gonna happen? What kind of PE class is that where a tiny stud poses danger? I think braces are more dangerous... Oh well.

Jonathan does press-ups with the children - as in lifting them in the air. For some reason Andrea is in a school uniform.... I don't know if he had another session at the school or if they put it on him for fun? On second thought, he's just wearing Eduardo's tie. The press-up exercise gets even weirder, he's now doing press-ups with Alessia lying on top of Eduardo! "The issue was that Alessia kept falling off Eduardo..." That doesn't deter him from another round, this time Eduardo has to lie on top of Emilia. Why...just why......?

Anna's signing off with the girls, and explains to Emilia what blonde and brunette means. She also likens blonde to being boring. Really, Anna? You?!
I thought they said they were going to be less boring? 😅

• Haha
He also tells us he did a video in the Jaguar when Emilia and Eduardo were babies and Jaguar supposedly bought the footage off him to use in an ad. Well, I don't know if that's a lie... I mean, if it is, it should be easily verifiable... but...why would Jaguar want footage of improperly strapped in kids?!
If I was a luxury brand or a car company, I'd buy the footage with a clause that J was never allowed to use it, then it would never see the light of day. I wouldn't want my company associated with him, especially a car company due to their unsafe practices.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Please do. I can't because I'm blocked from leaving comments, and you'll probably get blocked too, but they're in the middle of the bedtime routine now, so there might be a chance they won't see it for a bit. ;)
She's such a witch, she doesn't deserve any of what she has, she has serious self importance issues, and that cupboard and fridge was absolute fine as many say she should be grateful to have all that food in her lavish home. Hate to imagine if they lost that lifestyle how queen Anna will survive x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anna saying she cheats and doesn’t cook the pasta sauce for hours on the stove because ‘who has time for that’? you do Anna. YOU DO.

Also the fact that she doesn’t bother to cook down a sauce with red wine in it confirms to me that all her meals must taste as vile as they look.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why is she facetuning her son?! What's wrong with her that she feels like that's necessary or even just a funny pastime? I'd feel sick doing this to a child's face, am I over sensitive here?

No ,most definitely not! I`m pretty sure every parent here has special pics of their children.The difference?their OURS ,for us to keep and look back on ,and show said offspring as they grow up.As a rule ,most parents don`t take a photo just to keep the cash rolling in ,and themselves feeling good with an instagram pic.None of it sits right with me ,never has and never will do.The sooner these families remove said children from social media ,and start making actual memories ,private to their own family the better!Next year cannot come soon enough for me.I just hope after "raising" (And i use the term loosely) , their children through a camera lens ,the adults concerned can manage to bring up their families by actually interacting with them ,like the rest of us do...

Reactions: 10
Every time Anna is on the screen, I just cannot stop muttering, ‘oh f*ck off. Oh for f*ck’s sake. Oh DO f*ck off.’ And I don’t usually say the F-word!! Tell me I’m not the only one?! She’s like a spoilt teenager, always whining about how hard she has everything. Moaning on because she usually puts the shopping away. Give the woman a f*cking medal!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is Jonathan drugging her to make it look like she has a personality.
A week on and I'm still hella confused by this animated anna

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry to be a pain but I am relatively new to using tattle could someone please explain the friendliest friends reference or point me in the direction I can find out? Thanks

Reactions: 3
There are people who have to really think about every purchase, have to watch their pennies, and they make sure their kids have clothes and shoes that fit them. And then there's these two, who have far more money than sense, and they have gone for days without getting their daughter shoes that fit her. Disgusting.
I plan on buying my daughter a couple of nice pairs of shoes on payday. And I already know this is going to make money real tight for me for the next couple weeks.

I sure wish I could go buy shoes for my kid without even thinking about how it'll affect my bank account. They don't deserve the money they have. Assholes. Get your kid some shoes.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Every time Anna is on the screen, I just cannot stop muttering, ‘oh f*ck off. Oh for f*ck’s sake. Oh DO f*ck off.’ And I don’t usually say the F-word!! Tell me I’m not the only one?! She’s like a spoilt teenager, always whining about how hard she has everything. Moaning on because she usually puts the shopping away. Give the woman a f*cking medal!! 🤬🤬🤬
You`re not alone ,and i`m not a swearer either.She just makes my blood boil ,with her pretentious princess act.The "oh poor me ,look at what my husband has just done"!!FGS!!Anna ,be grateful! Most of us struggle ,in all weathers ,to the supermarket ,battle our way around ,purchase meals for the week (counting pennies ,because ,oh i don`t know ,we`ve no money to burn ,and Xmas is coming! ),get through checkouts ,and it`s back home again ,with babies and young children in tow ,to hope our hubbys are there to help us put it all away ,whilst we then begin thinking about what to rustle up fast as everybody`s hungry!!Grow up you lazy ,self obsessed witch ,and consider those less fortunate than yourselves! Someone needs to walk away (the nanny ,John boi) ,for a day ,and let her do what most mum`s do ,and fend for herself for an entire day! She`d need a week in bed to get over the shock!.Arghhhhhhhh...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
An ad saying they signed up for Tesco Clubcard plus but we all know they only shop at Ocado :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the funniest tit - a Tesco ad from the OcadoJolys. "Alexa, what is Tesco?" "Alexa, where is Tesco?"

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.