SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they got home after all the shops are shut, unless they were having an Amazon delivery, what was Alessia expected to wear to school this morning ?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Those gifted kids outfits :D not my taste it looks like Emilia is going to a rodeo and the boys are about to say 'chocks away old chap'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didnt the family eat junk food when in the
Just seen this morning that Eduardo is included in the school’s anti-bullying campaign which is all over social media! Why the parents give their consent for this I have no idea. They seem to want to publicise what school they go to?!
Wait was this on the itv show this morning. I recorded the show but not had chance to watch it.

Reactions: 1
I hope all the kids parents who watch them at the moment stop them watching, because it’s now apparently “adult content” 😂😂😂 they’re going to have absolutely 0 viewers left soon! I’m an adult and I’ve stopped watching because the cringe factor is off the scale now.

Reactions: 12
At the Mc Donalds drive thru they have a conversation about Anna want veggie burger and it taking more time. Anna says something like "excuse me for wanting to save the planet".
Ummm...
Anna said this stupid thing whilst wearing a suede jacket made of cow skin. Anna said this whilst Emelia is wearing leather skirt and jacket made of cow skin. Anna said this whilst the boys are wearing leather jackets made of cow skin and Allesia is wearing uggs made of sheep skin.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
At the Mc Donalds drive thru they have a conversation about Anna want veggie burger and it taking more time. Anna says something like "excuse me for wanting to save the planet".
Ummm...
Anna said this stupid thing whilst wearing a suede jacket made of cow skin. Anna said this whilst Emelia is wearing leather skirt and jacket made of cow skin. Anna said this whilst the boys are wearing leather jackets made of cow skin and Allesia is wearing uggs made of sheep skin.
Someone send this to Banana girl!! Maybe she'll rip Anna to shreds like she did that one time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf it's going on with Anal and her speech in the changing room about "adult situation"? It was creepy af

Reactions: 9
The SJs and Sabrina's family are at a restaurant, it's noisy, it's messy.... then Andrea and Jonathan pretend to be getting it on in the bathroom...and Jonathan attempts to mounts the changing table... that still has Andrea on it...so he's simulating mounting his toddler. WHAT THE duck. (Around 8.00 if someone wants to see just THAT).
Did I actually just read that?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes
Yesss it's so obvious! She changes her accent to mimic whoever she is around at the moment! She did the same thing with her posh mother Reigate "friends"! And she was blantently lying when saying she loved Sabrina's wardrobe! Omg my mother wore those clothes in the 80's!!!!
NOT defending her, but I pick up the accent of whomever I talk to. My grandmother dis too. Makes my sister mad because she has lived in London for years and still doesn't really have a British accent, but I go visit from the US for a few days and pick up her roommate's accent. Spent 3 weeks in Ireland and sounded like a Dubliner. When I worked as a traveling nurse, I picked up the accent of wherever I was-- Texas, New York, etc. I do realize that this is Anna we're talking about, so it's quite possible that she is doing it on purpose.
Sorry for the personal bit.

Reactions: 7
So did she admit it again that she left her child with no shoes for what , five days now?
It keeps us all talking I suppose. Seems like that's what they want, because not many are bothered for their content anymore on YT are they. Gotta keep relevant somehow, even at your poor daughter's expense eh?

Isn't this extreme child neglect??

Reactions: 11
NOT defending her, but I pick up the accent of whomever I talk to. My grandmother dis too. Makes my sister mad because she has lived in London for years and still doesn't really have a British accent, but I go visit from the US for a few days and pick up her roommate's accent. Spent 3 weeks in Ireland and sounded like a Dubliner. When I worked as a traveling nurse, I picked up the accent of wherever I was-- Texas, New York, etc. I do realize that this is Anna we're talking about, so it's quite possible that she is doing it on purpose.
Sorry for the personal bit.

. SM-G960U .
I know what you mean too. I went to Australia for 3 months and had to change the way I talked to sound like them or they would just keep on saying "huh?" "what?" (I have a Surrey accent) I knew I was doing it but I had to or I wasn't understood.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20191112-005659_Instagram.jpg

🤦🏻‍♀️
That Jonathanandanna account is weird. What's with using the post coital photo as their profile photo? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 56672
🤦🏻‍♀️
That Jonathanandanna account is weird. What's with using the post coital photo as their profile photo? 🤢
Everything about them is weird.
Instead of taking a pic of him hanging from the sink, get him off before he falls backwards and smashes his head open on the tiled floor!!

How can people be so bloody stupid, it beggars belief 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Isn't this extreme child neglect??
There are people who have to really think about every purchase, have to watch their pennies, and they make sure their kids have clothes and shoes that fit them. And then there's these two, who have far more money than sense, and they have gone for days without getting their daughter shoes that fit her. Disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.