SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually admit Alessias feet were bleeding due to shoes not fitting?!
Yes! In the vlog the other day. I think it was Friday vlog, which is recorded before Friday. Imagine even admitting that and then two days later still no shoes for the poor child. They have zero shame.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Quick post to recommend this brilliant book I'm reading called 'Sharenthood: why we should think before we talk about our kids online', by Leah Plunkett.
Very good, highly readable and witty. Pretty much says everything we say here and elsewhwere, yet we are 'trolls' and she is a Law Professor, lol. The tide is turning and people are starting to really question the world of 'family' vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's disgusting that they have put allesia in shoes way too big for her and have seen their friends rather than take her to be measured and have new shoes.

It really sums them up as parents, selfish.

Sorry to be nasty but I used to think Emelia was such a cutie but I can see her growing up to be a spoiled brat who will be very much a mean girl type. Like mother like daughter

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What is Anal's obsession with Sabina being her BFF? That's what teenagers call each other. What sane adult would #BFF under her pics at 32 years old? She really didn't grow up past 19 did she?!
Sabina didn't use it on her pics though.😂
She see's her probably twice a year. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, apparently A came home from school and her socks were covered in blood 😭 I'd have gone out at the next opportunity to buy more, I'm sure majority would. Not Anal. Just put her in boots 4 sizes too big instead.

• Wow
  • Angry
Jonathan.. do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth?? Do you have ANY self awareness? Fine, whatever, have your favorite. It happens. My brother was and still is most certainly my mom's favorite. But to say she's your favorite because you're everything to her? Because she likes you better than the iPads? It's all about what people can do for you and your ego! Even when it comes to your kids.

I have a 4 year old and I love her to pieces. You know why? Because she's fun. She's intelligent. She is hilarious. She's tender yet sassy. I love everything that makes her her. And guess what? I've never once picked her up from preschool and said "did you miss me?!" Never! Why do you do that? Again, it's always about you.. I wrap my arms around my daughter the second I see her and tell her I missed HER. Try giving instead of always TAKING. At least when it comes to your children.

Oh and PS - Anna, you suck also. But today I hate J.

. SM-N960U .
I also found this really disturbing. The fact that his 'favourite' child is based on the one who loves HIM the most is such a fascinating insight into his disgusting, narcissistic mind. Those poor kids are literally nothing more than performing monkeys.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So is poor Alessia (Jonno's "favourite child) going to have to go to school in the shoes that made her feet bleed tomorrow? Or has the poor nanny been searching through "the cabin of freebies" to see if there's any shoes in there.

I bet Jonno was a bit disappointed Alessia doesn't have the same outfit as Emilia. Saying she's his favourite because how much she loves him at the moment. That girl is too clever to say (except joking) or do otherwise seen as he's the one dishing out the cold showers. Funny how she always asks if Mummy is coming though. Enjoy it for the short time it'll last Jon boi, the 3 youngest will maybe one day make a "documentary" of their own.

Andrea will unlikely be a favourite as even before he was born he never got them to 2 million subs. Even when they tried to sell his name with the book. Must sting him being 15 months and they're further away from it than they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to be nasty but I used to think Emelia was such a cutie but I can see her growing up to be a spoiled brat who will be very much a mean girl type. Like mother like daughter
I can't agree with this more. Everytime I see her talking about all her little friends at school all I hear in my head is, "On Wednesdays we wear pink."👎:sick:👚👗🥿🤮

Reactions: 8
I was reading this article about Narcissistic Mother's. Literally Anal down to a T. 😲

Screenshot_20191110_233647.jpg

Screenshot_20191110_233453.jpg

Screenshot_20191110_233845.jpg

Anal, do yourself and your children a favour and read this article.
This is what you are. This is what we see. This is who your children see. Seek help before it's too late for your little children. 😣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

sometimes she tells it like it is. She wants to murder her family. :ROFLMAO:
And Jonathan, please buy your poor favorite child some shoes that fit!
Exactly, all the money they've got and both of them at home all day can't One of them lazy bastard s take Alessia out to get her feet measures and buy her shoes! witch is not even ashamed to mention Alessia has Emilias boots on!
And is Emilia Anna's personal assistant now? Carrying her bag for her!

It looks like they've been out with friends all day but poor Alessia is still in too big shoes, they couldn't have stopped at a shop before meeting friends?! Even a supermarket?View attachment 56261
look at Jof's Tots TV legs😂😂😂

Yes, apparently A came home from school and her socks were covered in blood 😭 I'd have gone out at the next opportunity to buy more, I'm sure majority would. Not Anal. Just put her in boots 4 sizes too big instead.
I don't understand how witch or Jof didn't notice her shoes were too small in the first place, it was probably Jof who dresses the kids , lazy witch can't do it, he must be thick as tit to not notice they were so small that made her feet bleed!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Cannot believe that poor child still doesn’t have a single pair of shoes that fit her, or hasn’t been taken to get some...Sabrina and Adam live in London could they not have found a shoe shop somewhere nearby? How could their priority be Instagram pics and vlogging over the poor little ones feet?

or are they waiting til they’ve healed so the people in the shoe shop don’t call them out?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I was reading this article about Narcissistic Mother's. Literally Anal down to a T. 😲

View attachment 56329
View attachment 56328

View attachment 56330
Anal, do yourself and your children a favour and read this article.
This is what you are. This is what we see. This is who your children see. Seek help before it's too late for your little children. 😣
This is exactly what she is

Reactions: 6
Even a cheap supermarket or Shoezone etc pair would have done . They have known about this since Thursday. Could even have popped out after school.

Reactions: 6
I hate to keep comparing my personal experiences with theirs, but I'm a parent so it's hard not to. Everyone knows that proper fitting shoes are important. You really can't just shove their feet into ill fitting shoes, and not expect some damage. How has that girl got no other shoes to wear? Or was the damage so severe that she could only be comfortable in oversized uggs?
Do the hillbilly morons really not buy things themselves? Are they waiting for a brand deal? These brands really need to give their products to DESERVING recipients, and post about it on their own social media accounts. I'd much rather support an intelligent company doing good deeds.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just seen this morning that Eduardo is included in the school’s anti-bullying campaign which is all over social media! Why the parents give their consent for this I have no idea. They seem to want to publicise what school they go to?!

• Angry
Anna's gone W I L D for breakfast this morning. TWO pieces of toast (presumably gluten free) WITH avocado and an EGG!!
Screenshot_20191111_221957_com.instagram.android.jpg

They are proper pushing the vlogs all of a sudden aren’t they!
Because clickbait doesnt work for them anymore, to get any views they have to push them hard. You can only joke about being pregnant again so many times.

• Haha
She needs her energy to make sexual innuendos along with the bleeping idiot about having sex on a baby changing table whilst out . Pair of twats

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.