SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Growing up I never would have thought my parents would of had a favourite child, maybe an easier one as my brother was a bit of a nightmare sleeping but never a favourite. Poor Emilia well poor all of them for their parents to broadcast it to the world.
How can they be so bleeping smug about it as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
C53D8B02-85C0-4684-84C6-CA56A128D208.png

why in the world would you start dinner at 3pm?! Especially on a Saturday! It's not like she's got to pick the kids up from school or something that could potentially keep her from cooking when it's actually time to eat!

As for the favorite child. I mean. Would I say it in front of my *young* children and the whole world? NOPE. But... I personally believe that people have favorites and in a way it sucks so much more if parents say they love all children equally when one of them gets preferential treatment at all times. One of my best friends has a sister who is their parents' favorite. Always got better toys as a kid, the bigger room and all the perks. Meanwhile, their parents claimed they loved both of them equally which I always thought was the fakest tit ever.
I'd say you're totally allowed to have a favorite, but you should tell the kids and you should never make it obvious.

as for the SJs specifically - I think Anna is fake and ignorant when she claims she loves all her kids the same - I've never heard her call Emilia mean, or a tyrant or anything negative that she'll happily dish out to the As whenever. I think she favors the Es, but really, if she had to pick, she'd pick her phone.Then Sina. Then a mirror. After that, Jonathan. Then Andrea. More dogs. And finally Alessia. It's okay witchy, yoh don't need to name your favorite, everyone knows who your least favorite is.

I guess my opinion is, don't claim you don't have a favorite if you don't treat them all the same. If you have a favorite, keep it to yourself and treat them all the same because as someone's parent, it's your bleeping job to not make your children feel inadequate.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Jonathan.. do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth?? Do you have ANY self awareness? Fine, whatever, have your favorite. It happens. My brother was and still is most certainly my mom's favorite. But to say she's your favorite because you're everything to her? Because she likes you better than the iPads? It's all about what people can do for you and your ego! Even when it comes to your kids.

I have a 4 year old and I love her to pieces. You know why? Because she's fun. She's intelligent. She is hilarious. She's tender yet sassy. I love everything that makes her her. And guess what? I've never once picked her up from preschool and said "did you miss me?!" Never! Why do you do that? Again, it's always about you.. I wrap my arms around my daughter the second I see her and tell her I missed HER. Try giving instead of always TAKING. At least when it comes to your children.

Oh and PS - Anna, you suck also. But today I hate J.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
22 hours later and the vlog is only on 90 thousand views according to my youtube APP, love it - maybe more people are seeing them for what they really are - desperate. I wonder what they will come with next week - more pregnancy vlogs, since thats the only thing that gets them views

Reactions: 7
Growing up I never would have thought my parents would of had a favourite child, maybe an easier one as my brother was a bit of a nightmare sleeping but never a favourite. Poor Emilia well poor all of them for their parents to broadcast it to the world.
How can they be so bleeping smug about it as well.
I honestly don't think these two are the full shilling. They're so weird and strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like they have been gifted something by lolsurprise or something. 6 weeks before christmas and they just give them it without any appreciation. Christmas morning must just feel like another day in that household. That LOL doll house could have been a lovely gift for a family, but no J had to keep it for theirs

Really???

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Jonathan.. do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth?? Do you have ANY self awareness? Fine, whatever, have your favorite. It happens. My brother was and still is most certainly my mom's favorite. But to say she's your favorite because you're everything to her? Because she likes you better than the iPads? It's all about what people can do for you and your ego! Even when it comes to your kids.

I have a 4 year old and I love her to pieces. You know why? Because she's fun. She's intelligent. She is hilarious. She's tender yet sassy. I love everything that makes her her. And guess what? I've never once picked her up from preschool and said "did you miss me?!" Never! Why do you do that? Again, it's always about you.. I wrap my arms around my daughter the second I see her and tell her I missed HER. Try giving instead of always TAKING. At least when it comes to your children.

Oh and PS - Anna, you suck also. But today I hate J.

. SM-N960U .
She's so contradictive! The other day she said she was scared of older men's bodies and now she's saying she loves dad bods! And made me laugh when she said she's going out with friends she's known over the years and two of those " friends" she's only just got to know😂

I don't know about that cos a few years ago Emilia was complaining her shoes hurt but because her mother bought them online she didn't do anything about it , the shoes were Moschino and looked tacky !

Exactly, miserable witch must be on some drug at the moment, she's dementedly happy! She won't be able to keep it up for long!
I remember when my three were little I used to spend hours in clarks getting their feet measured etc. You're supposed to check them every six weeks, poor Alessia.

• Angry
  • Sad
It looks like they have been gifted something by lolsurprise or something. 6 weeks before christmas and they just give them it without any appreciation. Christmas morning must just feel like another day in that household. That LOL doll house could have been a lovely gift for a family, but no J had to keep it for theirs

Really???
I don't wanna defend them but they get "gifted" things so that they will show them off on YouTube. Quietly giving that to someone else would be a dumb move. They work with LOL quite a bit, so of course they are gonna show off whatever they send them because that's how these kinds of advertising gigs work. If the SJ don't show off what they get sent, they won't get sent things anymore.
While they probably can't show off every little thing they get, they will definitely show off any LOL item and kiss their ass any way they can cause that's where the real money is.

Reactions: 5
I don't wanna defend them but they get "gifted" things so that they will show them off on YouTube. Quietly giving that to someone else would be a dumb move. They work with LOL quite a bit, so of course they are gonna show off whatever they send them because that's how these kinds of advertising gigs work. If the SJ don't show off what they get sent, they won't get sent things anymore.
While they probably can't show off every little thing they get, they will definitely show off any LOL item and kiss their ass any way they can cause that's where the real money is.
Oh I know what you mean, its just sad that there are families in crisis and more so this time of year. I know its not this families fault, and im not defending them either lol, but if I had as much money as them I would do a lot to help others. If that makes sense x

Reactions: 4
That lol house Emilia got for her birthday she never played with it i saw Alessia play with it more.

Reactions: 3
That pie is for a family of six, my hubby could eat that in one go. A pie with hardly any filling.

Oh I know what you mean, its just sad that there are families in crisis and more so this time of year. I know its not this families fault, and im not defending them either lol, but if I had as much money as them I would do a lot to help others. If that makes sense x
Yeah of course - so many YouTubers make these PR unboxing videos and show off everything, how cool it all is and then put it in a giveaway... they could've opened it, let the kids play with it a bit and say okay we're gonna donate this to a family in need, you have a lot of toys already and you already have a doll house. Will they still do it? Unlikely, but not impossible. But I agree with you, they should.

• Angry
That pie is for a family of six, my hubby could eat that in one go. A pie with hardly any filling.
Oh is that what it's supposed to be? Im blocked so don't follow Anal.

I thought it was just pastry, where's the filling, she really is so dumb, I keep saying it but those poor kids 😢
They will never know what it's like to have two parents that actually put them first.

Reactions: 6
I hope that clickbait pregnancy vlog has backfired on them big time, and no one can be bothered to watch their tit anymore. They might have got more views for that one vlog, but I bet it got rid of more viewers (myself included) in the long run. I don’t really take much notice of their views by the hour, but do they normally have more views than they have on the last one after 24hrs?

I hope that clickbait pregnancy vlog has backfired on them big time, and no one can be bothered to watch their tit anymore. They might have got more views for that one vlog, but I bet it got rid of more viewers (myself included) in the long run. I don’t really take much notice of their views by the hour, but do they normally have more views than they have on the last one after 24hrs?
just checked and the last vlog is on 98 thousand views

Reactions: 2
Looking at the numbers of views on their crappy vlogs, I'm quite shocked to see that the abuse/cold shower one only got 45k views?
Now looking at the titles of their blogs & seeing most if not all get over 100k, the abuse one with such a title I would of thought people would of been rushing to watch, but seems not. 🤔

Can these view numbers be fiddled, as something does not sit right with this.

• Wow
I’ve got the same containers and when I make a chicken pie, the filling is level with the top of the dish before the pastry goes on. Glad you were thinking the same,

Did JonBoy get his eyebrows done and die his hair? 😂😂😂
( In Anal's last story, at the end with Andrea at the table)
Perfect to compliment his fake tan and fake wife 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.