SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ANNA IS GETTING SURGERY? VLOG RECRAP
Spoiler alert: the video has nothing to with surgery and Anna said she's not getting a boob job. So, clickbait. Anyway:
LMAO. I mean, in the intro, Anna is screaming "Mommy is very busy facetiming her pictures for Instagram." I gotta say I enjoy how ridiculous the new SJs are. Anna's going out with Botox Mom and two others. She wants a fancy outfit because one of the mothers is a stylist. LOL. Anna says she feels energised whenever she wears the colors the stylist matched her to. Okay then. Anna makes the bed...and does a pre-clean of the house...cleaned everything...and then has a cleaner coming over. She wants the house to look perfect...before the cleaner arrives. This is her weird perfectionist obsession. But... called it, all the staff got replaced, they can't be without them for too long. Andrea's causing a bit of havoc for her while she does her wearing half-assed cleaning. The witch actually shows off how she uses Facetune.... she claims she didn't take a lot of Selfies before because she saw so many wrinkles and blemishes and feels like she was the only one while everyone looked perfect...and apparently everyone else was using Facetune. Yeah, like you haven't? LOL. So, she claims she got it now and is messing around with it!! She claims she felt bad that a commenter said her skin looked really good "yeah but it's Facetune...everything post 32 is Facetune." Oh, and she says "I wouldn't get a boob job." Because she had a hard time getting her wisdom teeth out, so she's scared to go under again. Jonathan says "I wouldn't have a problem with you getting a boob job." LOL. Honestly, this is a compelete tit show but it is their best content in possible years. The Witch said "I would NEVER be attracted to a blonde guy, I have to be the blonde in the relationship." WHAT THE duck. "I've always been attracted to dads". She says, like Sandy Cohen / Peter Gallagher of THE OC instead of Adam Brody & Ben Mackenzie. Well, it's no surprise she's got daddy issues... but... to say she's always attracted to dads after telling us the shower story the other day... YUCK. We also find out she likes dad bods and wants to be the pretty one in the relationship and the Jobbit isn't allowed to go to the gym. She says she best gets on with women who are like Jonathan and apparently Sabrina is like Jonathan. They had a long convo about it and burned their lunch/dinner in the process. Andrea messed up the whole kitchen and Anna leaves Jonathan to tend to the mess while she's going out for dinner.

Jonathan rants about how his G Wagon is better than the Land Rover he had before and a whole bunch of car tit I don't care to repeat. Eduardo is back from school and we look at his drawings / comic whatever it is. Anna is cooking prawn risotto, Emilia is singing and then Anna's off to their dinner with botox mom, stylist mom and another mom. So, I think the kids were in it for all of 3 minutes out of 26, this is really the Jonathan and Anna show. Messy Lessi was the only child not to make an appearance at all. The end.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anna says she cooks that dinner at least every two weeks, yet she had to have the recipe open....

They're really uppping that 'adult talk' aren't they? Boob jobs, hair transplants, who they are attracted to, how Anna does not want Jonathan to go to the gym because 'she's always had a thing for dads'.... Honestly, with what she's been telling us over the last few days about her own father and now this, she seriously needs help.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can’t even hate watch them anymore, since this whole “trying to change up their style of content“. They make me cringe the pair of them. I’m just embarrassed for them at this point. Even the thumbnails make me feel a bit queasy. Nope! I’m out! I’ll read the updates on here, but even those are giving me second hand embarrassment 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
WTF is up with anna in that vlog, what's with the hyper, happy, dramatic.....almost friendly.....acting?

they're trying to have this ”banter” duo act going on...

I feel all kinds of uncomfortable 😳

• Haha
WTF is up with anna in that vlog, what's with the hyper, happy, dramatic.....almost friendly.....acting?

That's the real Anal. Not the meek, softly spoken little housewife she's been trying to portray the last year.
Definitely a few personalities going around in that head.
A psychiatrist's dream.

• Haha
  • Heart
The recrap has got me chuckling. Honestly what are they on? Thank you!

Did we need not get to see the witch with her friends?

Reactions: 7

I can’t even bring myself to watch it. Even just reading your post made my toes curl up 😂 I tried to watch yesterday’s but I just can’t handle the fakeness and the over acting. I fast forwarded most of the vlog. I was only still watching because I think Alessia is funny, so if she’s barely in the vlogs now I’m not going to be watching for those two clowns.

Reactions: 9
I can’t even bring myself to watch it. Even just reading your post made my toes curl up 😂 I tried to watch yesterday’s but I just can’t handle the fakeness and the over acting. I fast forwarded most of the vlog. I was only still watching because I think Alessia is funny, so if she’s barely in the vlogs now I’m not going to be watching for those two clowns.
I'm not joking I was mouthing ”wtf am I watching....” at the screen.
It's bizarre, anna has absolutely dropped the Surrey Housewife act to portray herself as a more manic, brass. laid back Woman!?

I'm hella confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's bizarre, anna has absolutely dropped the Surrey Housewife act to portray herself as a more manic, brass. laid back Woman!?

I'm hella confused.
It started the other day when she was talking to the kids in that stupid voice. Even the kids were looking at her like she’d gone mad.

Has she started on anti depressants or something? She’s acting a bit like how I act when I start a course of steroids. They completely change my personality while I’m on them, a bit like anti depressants. I just don’t know how she can switch so easily from being a miserable cow to suddenly “happy Anna who loves her kids, and even has sex with her gnome husband and has loads of friends“ I’m not buying it. It’s all an act to go with their new style of vlogging so they don’t get de monetised. If it’s not an act and this is the real them, then god help us (Or them)

Maybe if they had always been like this I’d be able to cope with it, but it’s just too much too fast and it’s cringey as duck!

I firmly believe it’s purely money why they have changed but another reason why it’s mainly Andrea that we will see is not just because of the nanny but the two eldest are more liable to slip up with the parents changed behaviour .

We’ve all seen annal with Sabrina in past vlogs and she’s normally got a pole shoved up her backside attitude wise, that’s what the kids are used too.

So hope Alessia is having a ball with lots of love, cuddles and care with the nanny .

The school mums must have thought it so strange seeing the vlog changes and how inept they are with two of them looking after four children yet leave a young woman with all four over night .

The way everyone has opted to give her flowers says so much .

Reactions: 8

I'm hella confused.
I think that's the real Anna, too. That's how she used to be back in the day. Guess they actually meant it when they said they'd actually share their lives again and not hide who they really are.

IMO their are trying to return to their Jonathan & Anna show roots, why walk away from YT even if it's possible not their main source of income, he likes making the videos, it's super easy to do in comparison to actually creating meaningful content that serves a purpose. They're trying to appeal to a different audience To change along with the YT rules.

If they talk about sex in every vlog now, they can say this content is obviously not made for children even though it may feature our children, but this is now and adult channel, bring on all the personalized ads, the end.

Reactions: 7
Anna said 'do you all clean before a cleaner arrives?' .........Yes Anna, I always clean before my cleaner arrives; hoover the car out before the chauffeur arrives; feed and entertain the kids before the nanny arrives :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:........ ! This woman lives on another planet !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just think this new behaviour is also down to TL. Anything that gets mentioned on here, gets "changed" in the next vlog. Someone mentioned Anna's facetuning recently, now boom, a vlog about face tune. Someone said Anna isn't attracted to J, bam she loves dad bods. Anna has no friends. Guess what? She's out with friends. You'd think as they're sooooo busy with their "work and businesses" they'd have other things to do besides stalk Tattle every day lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh god that was so boring, could not watch it all and switched off half way through.
It comes to something when it's to boring to even hate watch and that's never happened to me before 🤣

Reactions: 6
I just think this new behaviour is also down to TL. Anything that gets mentioned on here, gets "changed" in the next vlog. Someone mentioned Anna's facetuning recently, now boom, a vlog about face tune. Someone said Anna isn't attracted to J, bam she loves dad bods. Anna has no friends. Guess what? She's out with friends. You'd think as they're sooooo busy with their "work and businesses" they'd have other things to do besides stalk Tattle every day lol
Quick! Everyone talk about safe use of car seats!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone said Anna isn't attracted to J, bam she loves dad bods.
Bet Jonno was thrilled Anna exposed him for not losing as much weight as he had claimed. "10kgs and I went from a large to a small" - size small isn't a "dad bod" size

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely agree they're reading here and using what we discuss as content.
Let's see if Anal appears next week in ripped jeans, check shirts and t shirt's with her 'New' seasonal wardrobe she mentioned today, the day after I mentioned her unrelatable posh style....... 🙄
They clearly haven't the capacity to come up with their own ideas for vlogs so they just copy what we slate them over, it's too funny.
A few of us mentioned how bloated her tummy has been, then bam, fake pregnancy vlog.
A few mentioned that they have no chemistry and she couldn't possibly get up on him, then bam, Debbie rides Dallas appears.
A few mentioned that she was getting a boob job, then bam, Anal's getting surgery.🙄
Some mentioned how many cars they have, and JonBoy shows off and discusses his new G wagon.
We mentioned about no Nanny or cleaner, then bam, Nanny appears and cleaner dropped into the vlog.
Mentioned about getting Emilia's ear's pierced during term time and not allowed to wear them in P.E, then bam, Anal says she got a letter from the school about it.
Mentioned about Anal photo shopping her photos, and guess what!
Literally the most predictable twats on social media. 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.