SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh did you guys know she is going out with friends tonight.
Just thought I would mention it just in case you missed her saying it numerous times.
Just goes to show how little she goes out if she has to brag about it. Who cares!
No I actually didn't cause she's blocked me on two accounts 😂 😂

Is she going out with friends? 😁 😁 😁

Ooh wonder what twatface is going to be up to, all evening locked in his office, with no one to distract him🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sabrina is just like "these dumb fucks."
What's with Jonno's two tone fingers?
He had his spray tan done when the Benefit lady came over to do Anna's brows. She has this mobile spray tan tent. I guess it's a freebie since Anna's working with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
As of 19:00 UK time, yesterday's vlog has 185,779 views and 1,103 Comments.
While the views are up, they're nowhere near what they used to get even a year ago. I bet he is fuming that it did not 'work', as they still did not reach 200k in the first day.
The comments are way up, but they will not be able to keep that up, no pun intended..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FINDING OUT IF PREGNANT AGAIN VLOG RECRAP

There's a whole new intro that looks a bit more... I don't know, less geared towards children? We open with them at breakfast, Emilia has her new earrings in and yesterday, Anna got a note from the school about the uniform rules. Emilia had to sit out PE because she wasn't able to take her earrings out by herself. Alessia has her hair done and gets her first ponytail ever. So cute. Then Anna says she needs to do Eduardo's hair, "what do you want? A ponytail? pig tails?" SERIOUSLY?! If he wants to be a girl...that's completely fine, but it feels like it's being pushed on him.

Anna picks up her friend from the station, in her air hostess outfit with a scarf around her neck and all and then apologises to her friend Sabrina for 'only wearing a sweater' while the friend looks so glam. It's a very nice sweater and she's being completely ridiculous. To be fair, Sabrina is wearing a fur coat but my god is that ridiculous. Anna tells Sabrina a story from the spa trip and say that people stared at them and she wondered if they were subscribers. LMAO. But no, it turned out at they were just wearing a different color of bathrobes at the spa than most of the other people there. Whatevs.

Back at the house, Anna made Sabrina lunch and it's all so bleeping pretentious I can't deal with it. Then they tell Sabrina about the pill mishap and Sabrina - as a mother of three - encourages her to take a pregnancy test. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY GROWN WOMAN WHO HAVE CHILDREN WOULD THINK THIS WOULD WORK? LOL, now it was either staged or they really had an old pregnancy test lying around. Don't know why they would, considering they moved into that house after Andrea was born and there was obviously no need to take any tests? Jonathan proudly reads off the box that the test has a week indicator. And still, nobody's getting that this isn't going to work TWO DAYS after? The word week indicator should give it away!!! Meanwhile, Jonathan asks Sabrina if her husband is gonna get a vasectomy. Then Jonathan mentions again that he might get it at 40. Then there are a lot of very bizarre jokes and talk about the children, Jonathan and Adam getting re-married for more babies. Next, they are discussing baby names for the new fake clickbait baby. Anna pretends to be nervous or actually because everyone here is super dumb. Now they are talking about their next baby shower... I can't. This is the dumbest thing I've ever watched. But it's save to say that they are no longer a family channel. The test is negative, surprise, surprise. They are excited, then Sabrina says "it could be to early." YOU THINK?! They make tentative plans to re-take the test in December. Um. Okay.

Jonathan's off to get fireworks... it's already November 5th, why did he wait that long? The shop he was going to happens to be closed.But there's always morrisons. I'm surprised Anna didn't make him buy them weeks in advance. He buys a bunch of ridiculously expensive sets and sets them up in the garden. The kids are standing by the patio door to watch.. Alessia is very scared that a witch might come. Gee. I wonder why that is. Remember "Eat your sandwich or the witch is going to come for you?" Andrea and Alessia are both scared of the fireworks (that they are launching while it's still light outside because Jonathan is a complete moron!) and Emilia and Eduardo have to comfort their siblings. WHO LAUNCHES FIREWORKS WHEN ITS STILL LIGHT OUTSIDE?!

Anna and Jonathan went out for dinner and complain about Andrea waking them up coughing. Then they joke about putting him on a Calpol drip. WHAT THE duck. Oh, and even better "we could bathe him in Calpol." Here's the thing, I genuinely believe them when they say that they are having more fun that way, in a way, I am as well because there's so much dumb stuff happening. More pregnancy jokes, and the end.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes I commented (never usually do & I actually used to like their vlogs!) and within minutes my comment had 80 likes and 10 comments mostly people agreeing with me! I’d said surely it’s too early to test being as you only had sex/missed the pill a couple of days ago... I then went on to say how clickbaiting pregnancy is distasteful in general and is a sensitive topic for many!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As of 19:00 UK time, yesterday's vlog has 185,779 views and 1,103 Comments.
While the views are up, they're nowhere near what they used to get even a year ago. I bet he is fuming that it did not 'work', as they still did not reach 200k in the first day.
The comments are way up, but they will not be able to keep that up, no pun intended..
For such a clickbaity title the views are tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but they are just unhinged. Of course they know it’s too early, this is all just BS for their tween viewers, honestly they are so, so desperate.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
FINDING OUT IF I'M PREGNANT! (live reaction)
Did Annal film and edit this ? or is it Joliar that thinks hes pregnant?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Every time I see that fecking red Ferrari, it makes me think of the vlog where he was telling the children minions that if they didn’t buy his book, they could be made homeless. Jeez, they’ve done and said SO many things they should be absolutely and thoroughly ashamed of. Even his poor mum was desperately trying to convince us that they’re good people really...! Errrrr, no. No, I don’t think they are.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So with this new take on vlogging that seems to be a bit more adult focussed they have so far just chatted about Sex, pregnancies, contraception, inuendos and that Annas going out with friends 😄

What on earth is left in their 'view booster' arsenal and how do they think they are going to sustain this (apart from the interest of their friendliest friends) with any intelligent adult viewers?

Reeks of desperation and they've peeked too soon, they've used up all their shock ammo and will be out of juice by Friday.

If this is their uninhibited 'A game' I pitty them more than I thought I would. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Do people think they are changing their vlogs to try and pull in an adult audience? Surely no adult in their right mind would sit and watch them 😮

Reactions: 11
Do people think they are changing their vlogs to try and pull in an adult audience? Surely no adult in their right mind would sit and watch them 😮
I think that’s exactly what they are trying to do. Him calling her an asshole on insta stories too

Reactions: 8
The new YouTube rules mean a lot of family friendly channels are being demonitised. This new vlog style with adult jokes is just a way for them to say to YouTube that they aren’t a channel aimed at children and so can keep earning money

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.