Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't work out if it was inside or outside! But its bleeping huge

Reactions: 3
Do any of you know if Rylan still works as a DJ? I know he goes out to Ibiza occasionally. Does he get paid well to DJ out there?

Rylan's duet with Rick Ashley was fab.
I loved it too. I remember him being the ‘novelty’ act on the X Factor 🥺 I’m so glad he ended up making a great career for himself after that. He’s such a likeable bloke and I’m happy to see him in anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I loved it too. I remember him being the ‘novelty’ act on the X Factor 🥺 I’m so glad he ended up making a great career for himself after that. He’s such a likeable bloke and I’m happy to see him in anything.
Same here. I absolutely love Rylan.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Quite a revealing interview with Rylan in the Guardian today. He seems like he would be a great friend to have in your corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@HanLouBoo This is a fantastic interview; thanks for posting it.

Rylan did a fantastic podcast series on BBC Sounds on exploring masculinity. I'm looking forward to his upcoming documentary about homophobia in football too.

Reactions: 11
I love Rylan so no shade but how much money does he have?! His house looks amazing!

Reactions: 5