Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should sue for defamation. How disrespectful to clickbait and use his picture like this

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just read a guardian interview with Lucy Spraggan about how she was sexually assaulted when she was on X Factor and basically the production company encouraged her to hush it up and gave her the minimum care and support. But Rylan was instrumental in getting her to go to the police and supporting her through the trial. On the whole he does seem to be one of life’s good eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I just read a guardian interview with Lucy Spraggan about how she was sexually assaulted when she was on X Factor and basically the production company encouraged her to hush it up and gave her the minimum care and support. But Rylan was instrumental in getting her to go to the police and supporting her through the trial. On the whole he does seem to be one of life’s good eggs.
He absolutely is and fame / wealth don’t seem to have negatively impacted who he is. It’s quite amazing really when you look at where he came from, fame wise. There is something so special about him…. I hope he’s always able maintain a solid foundation in his life / career. 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone heard him on the Off Menu podcast? It was out last year but I’m only just catching up with them. His phone call with his mum had me crying laughing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I usually just read this thread but that was one of my favourite off menu episodes too! He’s so funny then the phone call with his mum added in was brilliant! I’ve plugged in your air fresheners 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rylans version of Spring watch has returned and Suzie is back! She's pinching yum-yums from a baby pigeon too!

I swear he should narrate a nature show as himself. It would be like that Walk On The Wild Side that the comedians used to voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rylans version of Spring watch has returned and Suzie is back! She's pinching yum-yums from a baby pigeon too!

I swear he should narrate a nature show as himself. It would be like that Walk On The Wild Side that the comedians used to voice!
Sorry to quote myself, but a show of that kind by Rylan would be worth the license fee all by itself.

Reactions: 6
Poor Linda. Only she could go on her first holiday in years and end up breaking her arm and leg. Anyone seen the stuff on Rylans insta? Poor thing, at least she's home now!

• Sad
Reactions: 18