Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My inlaws were over on the weekend & we were discussing the sad news of Ken Bruce leaving R2. My FIL who is late 70's piped up how much he loves Rylan. I showed them the Patrice videos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's the 'Patrice' every morning too for me 🤣🤣
And Patrice looking up when he says it's name 🤣
---

Seriously who knew the content we needed was Rylan befriending a Phesant 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My inlaws were over on the weekend & we were discussing the sad news of Ken Bruce leaving R2. My FIL who is late 70's piped up how much he loves Rylan. I showed them the Patrice videos!
I love this. Rylan has the kind of talent and star quality that can transcend generations. He is so liked by so many different types of people, it’s quite impressive!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love this. Rylan has the kind of talent and star quality that can transcend generations. He is so liked by so many different types of people, it’s quite impressive!
My FIL was asking if I had seen the videos of Rylan at Eamon's House. I said to my husband 'does your dad have a secret insta account!' I forgive my FIL for voting brexit now ( I don't really!) But I love his love of Rylan!
---

Best thing is, a garden centre was one of the few places we could go too! 🤣
I lived in a part of Leicestershire that seemed to be under lockdown forever! A garden centre would of been a mini break! 🤣

Reactions: 3
LOL I didn't know about Patrice.

I found this interview really interesting and he comes across as a thoroughly genuine and highly sensitive person - Ross Clark: Prepare to meet the real Rylan -

He's a complex man.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He seems very self-aware and owns his mistakes. Rare for that industry. I think he's a gem 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I've reached a point in life I never expected to reach.

I full on fancy Rylan, such a nice, funny, talented guy, but also really attractive, something I never used to think about Rylan. And this is even with the dodgy teeth and filled lips. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I've reached a point in life I never expected to reach.

I full on fancy Rylan, such a nice, funny, talented guy, but also really attractive, something I never used to think about Rylan. And this is even with the dodgy teeth and filled lips. 😂
I feel the same or I want to be his bestie. Can you imagine what it would be like to be in his friendship group?? Alan Carr, Eamonn and Ruth and that Thomas (I think that’s his name) from the Apprentice. It was be the best night out EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel the same or I want to be his bestie. Can you imagine what it would be like to be in his friendship group?? Alan Carr, Eamonn and Ruth and that Thomas (I think that’s his name) from the Apprentice. It was be the best night out EVER!
Don't be forgetting the legend that is Linda too 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Patrice appears to be back, yaaaayyyyyyy

Never thought my life would involve worrying about a pheasant...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15