Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

terfette

Chatty Member
I’ve always liked Rylan. He’s one of those I’ve never heard a bad word about, whereas people like schofield, Holly Willoughby and fern cotton, even at the height of popularity have always had stories about their character in the background.

His over the top tendencies don’t seem to be a ploy to get anything from anyone, just a form of self expression I think he would do regardless of the reception to them and he doesn’t cry that he’s being bullied when people joke about it/use it in memes (as far as I know)

Reactions: 13

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Totally agree about Dan. Always keeping up this faux ex copper can’t pull the wool over my eyes persona.

He pretended to be straight too. He’s sly. Also think there’s more to this story than the fact that they have broken up.

Reactions: 12

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I’ve just read on the daily fail that apparently rylan wanted kids but Dan didn’t and Dan’s desperation for a TV career has caused arguments

Yeah I did the same haha
Desperate Dan 🙄 all the charm of a plank of wood .. a few times he was on This Morning ( maybe Lorraine) on his own as a security expert, how to deter burglars.. well I learned nothing, it was all basic stuff. He came across as wooden and actually when I saw him present TM with Rylan he was worse, reading the autocue in a monotone manner, I mock holly and phil but clearly it takes some skill and Desperate Dan doesn't have what it takes... Dire is all I will say...

• Haha

Miffy29

VIP Member
Anyone else laughing at his IG stories with the snake in his house?!?! Its the wailing that's making me die 😂😂😂

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I think he will be brilliant presenting Ready Steady Cook...despite Aldo Zilli saying he didn’t think Rylan would do a good job.
I think Aldo Zilli is jealous, he's never been in the Premier League of TV chefs and it's looking increasingly unlikely he ever will be.

Rylan will be fantastic on Ready Steady Cook. It was actually when Rylan was on Sleb MasterChef that I really started to warm to him. Unlike some of the others he was clearly genuinely trying hard and pushing himself whilst always being self-depreciating. It's a very attractive combination and is setting him up well for a long and successful career. Versatile presenters who can do live telly well are like gold dust.

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Just posted about Rylan in the TM/Schofield thread and remembered when Chris Hughes had a fight/argument with Rylan, after Oliver Atwood called Rylan ‘Katie Price’s lapdog’. Like her or not Rylan always stuck up for her and just seems a really nice lad.

• Heart
  • Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Exactly! We only shit on the ones who deserve the shit 😂
I've said this many times. We live in a world where anything with a tiny whiff of criticism is immediately removed from all SM. Anyone who calls out a flogger is called a troll. Any discussion is completely disallowed, only unthinking loyalty irrespective of how much of a bellend they're being. I love Tattle because it's a forum which keeps it real. Like being able to say how much watching Rylan brightens our world!

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
I think he absolutely hates PS but he's keeping a sensible dignified silence. He can't be doing an Eamonn style GB News interview, as much as I'd love him to 😂 I've listened to a few podcasts with him when he's mentioned people in the "industry" being awful to staff. Always assumed he meant PS.

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
Love Rylan, and was so happy when he went on Gogglebox with his Mum :love: Don't understand how anyone can dislike him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

leepdeex

Don’t get me wrong I know the chances are high that he was referring to drugs, but my uncle was a musician and he called his equipment his gear. Like “help me load the gear into the van” so he could of been referring to anything. Either way Rylan wouldn’t be the first and definitely won’t be the last person to take drugs on a night out, I don’t see it being looked down upon and career ruining like it was back in the day so I hope he is ok 🤞🏼

• Heart

newtoyou

VIP Member
Love Rylan, I read an interview with him recently and he basically says he hopes he can keep being underestimated.

I think it's brilliant how he went from being hated and ridiculed to hosting on the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 AND Channel 5.