Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that interview was incredible and I maintain that rylan is just one of the best people that ever lived💙

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The fact that he kept that story a secret for so long to protect Lucy, so much respect. I get the feeling Rylan has a lot of awful stories about people in his industry and he's too classy to reveal them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gutted he’s off radio 2 this week and next….when it’s just me and baby all day long he’s one of the highlights of my Saturday.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That interview showed exactly the person I always believed him to be. What an amazing man.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The fact that he kept that story a secret for so long to protect Lucy, so much respect. I get the feeling Rylan has a lot of awful stories about people in his industry and he's too classy to reveal them.
I think it’s very telling that he only went back to This Morning after dumb and dumber left. I bet he knows a lot of what was going on there

But you are right he would be too classy to use his knowledge to get ahead

Reactions: 19
If you're in want of a good laugh, Rylan is the guest on Kathy Burke's podcast this week. Typical self deprecating hilarity from him, he's fab ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely love Rylan. What you see is what you get. As a CBB fan, I’m really missing him at the moment!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely love Rylan. What you see is what you get. As a CBB fan, I’m really missing him at the moment!
I think they should have least got him to present the Celeb one, only one I watch anyway. Something is very much lacking in that dept!

Reactions: 6
If you're in want of a good laugh, Rylan is the guest on Kathy Burke's podcast this week. Typical self deprecating hilarity from him, he's fab ❤
I listened to podcast after reading this thread. Love Kathy Burke but can’t help thinking she was just not very interested in what her guest was saying?
Kind of wanting to move quickly on to next part/question?
Not only Rylan’s episode, have listened to a couple of them now.

Sorry for moaning, just disappointed I suppose!

Reactions: 3
Just saw a clip on instagram from Rylan's radio programme where he was chatting with Louis Walsh. Louis had mentioned him in the CBB house.

All good, well he said he wasn't the best singer but that he was great and he is still great. Rylan said he got loads of messages that night and it meant a lot to him, what Louis had said. 😁

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
TBF Rylan's singing has improved I thought he was great singing on stage with Rick Astley.

Reactions: 8