Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does he actually do? He doesn't seem to act any more yet he spends money like it's going out of fashion. Always in flashy cars, expensive restaurants & hotels, private jets! How does he do it?

Reactions: 3
What does he actually do? He doesn't seem to act any more yet he spends money like it's going out of fashion. Always in flashy cars, expensive restaurants & hotels, private jets! How does he do it?
I think a lot of it is smoke and mirrors. He has a lot of successful friends with money.

Reactions: 4
How weird he’s unfollowed everyone. They have a strange relationship. Lucy’s business partner Cecilia has moved to Portugal and has an Instagram account about their move and Lucy doesn’t follow it…I think Ryan and Lucy are both a bit stuck up and think they’re better than everyone else.

Reactions: 8
He seems to scrounge off his mate that owns one of the fast fashion brands.

Reactions: 2
I thought the same earlier too. He is back in Manchester. So strange he has deleted all of his followers?!
He's a huge booze hound with a huge ego. I think he would be so hard to live with. Legend at his own dinner table!

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah I forgot about the house. Lucy has got her engagement ring on in her recent grid photo either?
If you mean the turquoise suit, that’s her right hand in show

Camera flips with IG shots
Her sefies show her left hand as you look at it

But something is defo odd

But they were literally on a family weekend together a week ago? What can have gone dramatically wrong in a week?! 😂
Also I’m not a stan or anything, but I rarely wear my engagement ring particularly since the pandemic. Absolutely fair enough if you’re right, I just think it’s funny how they go a bit quiet now and again and we always assume they’ve broken up 😂

Reactions: 2
I always think since Adam was on I’m a celeb with that constant manic laugh they all seem to copy it now. Scott never acted like that on Love Island, he wasn’t a big personality..now whenever you see the three of them they compete for the loudest laugh (at nothing funny) like a bunch of hyenas! It does my head in cos everyone looks so uncomfortable around them🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12