Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Adam having a wife, a family & an actual normal job keeps him grounded. I like him, he comes across a nice guy. I used to like Scott but i feel like him & Ryan have turned into embarassing, begging for attention, z listers. Although, at least Scott has a job & i suppose that's how he comes into contact with 'Celebs' etc. Makes me cringe how they are constantly trying to push Ryan's eldest into the limelight, like always having her singing, last night she was at that party etc. Scott pushing his Mum's instagram to get her followers etc, it just all feels a bit 'ick'

Reactions: 13
Ah … his daughter has a great voice and maybe they’re trying to get noticed without the need of a tv reality “talent” thingy.. Hopefully both parents are getting the PMs and calls about her talent -

My friends little girl is one of the main characters in a west end show and she needed the exposure to get where she is - she genuinely loves to perform

Reactions: 2
Ah … his daughter has a great voice and maybe they’re trying to get noticed without the need of a tv reality “talent” thingy.. Hopefully both parents are getting the PMs and calls about her talent -

My friends little girl is one of the main characters in a west end show and she needed the exposure to get where she is - she genuinely loves to perform
Wasn’t there talk a while ago about Scarlet going to LA to work with Disney/Nickelodeon - maybe audition during pilot season? I’m sure her mum mentioned it.
Maybe covid scuppered that idea.

No idea but Scarlett has a good voice and with tuning and coaching she could have a good career in the industry if she wanted

If she does, maybe daddykins will see her as his nest egg when she’s an adult

Lucy is showing her Citrine ring today 🤣, she’s had her morning tattle read

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Adam having a wife, a family & an actual normal job keeps him grounded. I like him, he comes across a nice guy. I used to like Scott but i feel like him & Ryan have turned into embarassing, begging for attention, z listers. Although, at least Scott has a job & i suppose that's how he comes into contact with 'Celebs' etc. Makes me cringe how they are constantly trying to push Ryan's eldest into the limelight, like always having her singing, last night she was at that party etc. Scott pushing his Mum's instagram to get her followers etc, it just all feels a bit 'ick'

Scott gives me the creeps now tbh . Ryan coming in 2nd. Is Scott managing that MIC group? The lead singer is ott. I can just feel the desperation off him to be discovered.

Wasn’t there talk a while ago about Scarlet going to LA to work with Disney/Nickelodeon - maybe audition during pilot season? I’m sure her mum mentioned it.
Scarlett seemed a lot more out there when she was younger. She seems more reserved now. Maybe she changed her mind on acting.

Scarlett seemed a lot more out there when she was younger. She seems more reserved now. Maybe she changed her mind on acting.

Reactions: 1
He's pulled out all the stops for Lucys 30th birthday. Brunch, hotels, shopping trips.

Wonder if it still feels special to Lucy, knowing it's paid for with her own money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The reaction videos are so cringe. Just enjoy the bloody moment why does he have to film everything. She looked really awkward. Obviously it’s a lovely gesture but I think he is always seeking that magic moment to capture on film… it’s not like he’s got a room filled with puppies though is it… it’s gorgeous but no ‘wow oh my god I’m so surprised’ 🤷🏼‍♀️ If I led that lifestyle I would not be surprised with that hotel/flowers/view etc… I would sort of expect it! I’d still be very grateful but I wouldn’t want to be filmed…

Reactions: 7
I’ve just peeked at her insta/ the cringe levels are off the scale! If my partner got a hotel room and saxophonist in, they’d be kicked to the kerb. It’s painful to watch. And of course, it has to be recorded for the gram

And the other Scott brothers and their annoying laugh. PLEASE STOP!!!!

Reactions: 9
"Hi, yes I'd like to book a saxophonist please, for a private performance? No thats fine I don't need to know the price.... yeah I have my card with me now, its L Mecklenburgh, and the long number is...."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you reckon Ryan thinks he’s in with a chance of being best man for his BEST MATE umar kumani?

Reactions: 4
He's pulled out all the stops for Lucys 30th birthday. Brunch, hotels, shopping trips.

Wonder if it still feels special to Lucy, knowing it's paid for with her own money 😂
Most of it was gifted judging by the amount of tags and mentions the places got.

Do you reckon Ryan thinks he’s in with a chance of being best man for his BEST MATE umar kumani?
I’m sure he’s on Umar’s payroll how else is he funding this lifestyle of never working but being in fancy bars, hotels and restaurants several times a week. He’s been bankrupt numerous times but drives a Bentley? Make it make sense?

Reactions: 9
All of the Z Listers taking it in turn to sing at her birthday party, the cringe level was off the scale!! Everyone trying to outdo one another, giving it the Mariah act with a finger in the ear, hitting all the bum notes while the Thomas brothers whooped and hollered and (obviously) fake laughed in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All of the Z Listers taking it in turn to sing at her birthday party, the cringe level was off the scale!! Everyone trying to outdo one another, giving it the Mariah act with a finger in the ear, hitting all the bum notes while the Thomas brothers whooped and hollered and (obviously) fake laughed in the background.
It was super cringe, especially as Lucy thinks she’s a major celeb! So embarrassed or her sometimes. Howling at the Thomas bros wooping and hollering 😂

OMG I’ve thought this for ages now..he always seems to have hot men staying at his house but no sign of any women 🤔

But he's also always got his "pa" in the house too. She keeps calling herself the dogs mum and he corrects her by saying she's the "aunty" or not earned mum status yet. Deffo looks like something going on there

Ryan & Lucy’s son Roman was found blue in his cot last week. He has been in intensive care on a ventilator but after nearly a week in hospital he is now home and feeling better.

• Sad
Ryan & Lucy’s son Roman was found blue in his cot last week. He has been in intensive care on a ventilator but after nearly a week in hospital he is now home and feeling better.

I wonder what happened to him? The thought of this makes my blood run cold. I’ve had some scares with my little boy including a bad case of croup which we had to ring 999 for. I’m wondering if it’s that as I found him in his cot and he was struggling to breathe. He was absolutely fine three days later but Roman seems to have been much more poorly bless him 😢

Reactions: 4
Omg I was literally thinking this today 😂 there’s something v cocky and arrogant about all three of them to be honest 🙄 not my cup of tea at all

I just cannot stand the trio of Cheadle W#£@5RS.

Ryan and his ridiculous dress sense.

Adams fake laugh.

Scott's Faux High Class Businessman Wall Street Persona.

I can’t bare these 3, I don’t know why 🤣 I read somewhere they think they own Manchester and are always swanning round like they are something special
It's not exactly hard to believe is it.

They really think they are A Listers.

Ryan is lucky Lucy chose him she was doing well in Life with her fitness business and Ellese Sponsorship money to not need the Bankrupt unemployed actor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just cannot stand the trio of Cheadle W#£@5RS.

Ryan and his ridiculous dress sense.

Adams fake laugh.

Scott's Faux High Class Businessman Wall Street Persona.

It's not exactly hard to believe is it.

They really think they are A Listers.

Ryan is lucky Lucy chose him she was doing well in Life with her fitness business and Ellese Sponsorship money to not need the Bankrupt unemployed actor.
Ryan is just a bum. Literally what does he do?

Scott is all smoke and mirrors for Instagram too. Didn’t he say he and his mum were going tee total? Sure I’ve seen him with drinks on Instagram since then?