Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the stories of Scott's colleague shacking up at his home?He is supposedly " dog sitting".....

Reactions: 2
Defi
LOL do you think they are shagging?
lmao, definitely, he's been there for a few days now. 2 days ago, Scott posted a story of the two of them eating some stir-fry that the guy made (his name is Cormac, some Love Island alum) . Today he's lounging in Scott's backyard shirtless. Scott's overuse of "mate" and claims of having him over to dogsit are sus lmaooo . The def have chemistry. I think theyd make a hot item anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a look and the guy was in Love Island USA and says he has a girlfriend but that could be a smokescreen ha ha

Reactions: 3
OMG I’ve thought this for ages now..he always seems to have hot men staying at his house but no sign of any women 🤔

Has anyone seen the stories of Scott's colleague shacking up at his home?He is supposedly " dog sitting".....

The guy does look camp as hell.Scott is lush too... Wonder who would be big spoon 😂
lmaooo def Cormac , Scott is weak for him, I can tell.

Just had a look and the guy was in Love Island USA and says he has a girlfriend but that could be a smokescreen ha ha
Yeah, he's giving off major bi vibes . He and Scott have been flirty for a while now. This is not the first time.

A few weeks ago when Scotty did a livestream for foodforthought and he had this guy on, he kept gushing that Cormac looked like Zac Efron. Thats when I knew...lmaooo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well let's hope they film them getting off with each other and spice up our Tuesday evening 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well let's hope they film them getting off with each other and spice up our Tuesday evening 🤣🤣🤣
lmaaoo , yesss, they are cozy in Scott's living room watching Love Island according to his stories an hr ago. looks like Cormac is staying another night . This is wild

Reactions: 1
Really!! scott is so fit! It actually makes sense all the really handsome guys are gay.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get gay/bi vibes from Scott at all, I know when he was doing club promoting he shagged half of Manchester 😂

Yeah I think the gay/bi thing might be a bit of a reach but stranger things have happened 🤷🏼‍♀️

My friend saw him at the Hard Rock Hotel a few years ago in Tenerife. He walked up to her at the bar and said "alright" then proceeded to do the smelliest fart 😳😳😳🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s Scott’s “leg day” which he obviously skips a lot! He has such a buff top half but his legs look like they belong to Olive Oyl.

I am strangely obsessed with his legs, does he have something wrong with them? They just don’t look right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Day 6 and They are still shacking up... yes , these are two heterosexual men..

• Haha