Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey,

Couldn’t find a thread already on him so thought I’d start one.
Any thoughts on him? I mean I think he is fit as and his brothers. But I’m starting to find it weird he seems to be pimping his kid Scarlet out....
He did live quizzes on Instagram with her and you could see her pants, he showed her in her swimwear in the garden, there was another with her covering herself naked in the bath, and then the other day she was just in a little underwear crop top.
Oh and now she has a tik tok 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg I was literally thinking this today 😂 there’s something v cocky and arrogant about all three of them to be honest 🙄 not my cup of tea at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The guy is an utter twit. Had the misfortune of being at a party he was at a few years ago. His brother was there and his mother. Utter trash. Gurning all night long.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Don’t forget he put a story up on his sister in laws birthday of her asking his brother if they wanted to swap... top bantzzzz

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yeah, he got a lot of praise and following (rightly) after the Roxanne stuff on BB but I think it's definitely gone to his head (and those of his brothers)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t stick any of the Thomas brothers. They just have this creepy/slimy vibe about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I remember when he had a kid to the girl who played Sarah Platt then he said that she didn't do it for him anymore. Big man eh, she just has your kid then you slag her off for not being fanciable.
He has got a creepy/lecherous vibe about him as the person above says. He also cant act at all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I saw him once in Manchester and was surprised at how short he was, he was about 5”6 / 5”7. He was a handsome chap though.

I have heard that what he lacks in height he makes up for in length. Apparently he’s a big boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Had huge respect for him for how dignified he was over the whole Roxanne Pallett situation that could have finished his career.

Reactions: 15
I was in Wagamama in Dublin last year, he was there with his brother and some other fella. He was facing me, he spent the whole time checking out the waitresses, who were quite young. It was very obvious, like he'd nudge his brother and say something. Got creep vibes from him.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I don't really judge other relationships over what Instagram tells us, but the relationship between him and Lucy is just odd. When they did the baby reveal and she kept asking Scarlett if she was happy, it just seemed to me she's obviously trying to be a happy family with them but probably gets pushed aside for father daughter time a lot.

They are definitely not a relationship that will last forever.

Reactions: 29
He really,really fancies himself, when he left Coronation Street he said he was looking at Hollywood for acting jobs!!. Someone should have just put him straight, hes a z lister and very wooden. Hes no Tom Hardy or great talent.
He'll be at Butlins or doing odd jobs on a cruise ship for his next gig if they ever reopen.

Reactions: 25
I can’t bare these 3, I don’t know why 🤣 I read somewhere they think they own Manchester and are always swanning round like they are something special

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's a sandwich short of a picnic. He used to be fit years ago in corrie.. not anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 7