Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone has seen Lucy’s insta stories showing their son dancing in front of a street performer, it pans out and becomes clear that Ryan is also dancing in the middle of the high street, as though HE is the performer. I’ve not cringed as hard in a long time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't know if that's the correct terminology! 😁 The bottom half is black and the top half is silver.

I'm sure any disabled person wanting to shop at the Co-op is honoured to give up their chance to park, just to be able to gaze upon such a vehicle.
Sounds gross. Even worse that the person who owns it has been bankrupt several times

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone has seen Lucy’s insta stories showing their son dancing in front of a street performer, it pans out and becomes clear that Ryan is also dancing in the middle of the high street, as though HE is the performer. I’ve not cringed as hard in a long time.
I saw that, so embarrassing! 🙈

roman looks cute, Ryan not so much 😂

Plus insuring it etc. For a man who was bankrupt? Make it make sense

He’s not worked except big brother has he? Can’t remember him on anything else since coronation street
He would’ve got a lot of money from his big brother stint, especially with all the interviews and such things after the Roxanne thing.

He was on neighbours for a short time I believe. Didn’t he also meet Lucy on that bear grylls programme.

Reactions: 2
The flash cars are all leased, they all do it - costs a fortune still but it’s monthly and can be handed back for a fee. Nobody is giving him finance for a rolls, not a chance!

Reactions: 4
I really cannot stand scotty levels -change the game. What an absolute bleep he is carrying that briefcase around like he’s bill gates. He’s bragging bout his latest client primark on the gram.let’s be real though the ONLY reason he’s got primark and any other business is down to their cash cow umar who let him promote PLT and then seems to be chucking him new clients weekly. Also someone needs set that piano on fire! Preferably while they are all sitting howling at the now weekly “ Thomas bros sing along “

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So confused by Scott’s latest video. It’s an ad for George at Asda and has one mention of the brand. But the whole thing is a dating set up with Adam son And Ryan’s daughter. I know it’s just a joke video but it’s a bit weird to use the two cousins on a first dates kind of spoof isn’t it? Or just me

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The family are weird full Stop!
I know it sounds awful but I’m so sick of seeing adams son and their pathetic attempts to make everyone think they are this lovely family when In reality they are all fake fame hungry narcissists (especially Scott) all living off Ryan’s one “acting” gig in Corrie oh an PLT of course.

Reactions: 13
The family are weird full Stop!
I know it sounds awful but I’m so sick of seeing adams son and their pathetic attempts to make everyone think they are this lovely family when In reality they are all fake fame hungry narcissists (especially Scott) all living off Ryan’s one “acting” gig in Corrie oh an PLT of course.
They are desperate to get their kids famous. Especially Scarlett

Reactions: 3
They are desperate to get their kids famous. Especially Scarlett
I follow Tina O’Brien on IG and Scarlett very rarely, if ever, features in Tina’s stories or photos yet whenever Scarlett is round her dad’s or uncles she’s always featured

She does have a good singing voice though

Reactions: 8
Yeh they push her into performing and she can hold a tune but she’s nothing special at all vocally. I know someone who’s had personal business with the Thomas bros (guess everyone says that lol ) but in this case it’s true and I’ll just say that they ALL think they like Hollywood royalty lol there’s no laughing or joking they are deadly seriousness when they TELL people how talented and attractive they are. The worst is Scott he is a total narcissist with no personality at all. Adams wife “caz “is vile and I mean like something off one of those rich Hollywood wives shows.
scott preaches all this about positivity etc And it’s all in the mind. Well I’ll tell you he’s not paid one penny in gym or PT costs so I think had we all had that luxury then we’d be “levels” lol also stopping the drink was something he was forced to do as it was costing the business clients he’s really nasty when he’s had a drink. Google him
And kady he came in one night and beat her. Guess it makes sense he does have a massive picture of his idol CHRIS BROWN!!
Not one of them cared for their dad until they found out they could use him for a show and Ryan did indeed say to Tina “you don’t do it for me anymore “ and left her months after giving birth. Don’t let the “normal oh I work” Adam show either it’s all smoke an
Mirrors an he’s really petty and childish. I Jake don’t get how people can follow them and big them up but hey Quickendens almost got a million followers so…..

• Wow
Yeah I wondered where this holier than thou stop drinking stuff came from. Didn’t he push it onto his mum too?

Just googled, didn’t know he’d hit Kady. Scumbag, how are people still associating with him. They’ve got lucky with their PLT friend or whoever it is and his contacts.

Adam seems a nice guy but Ryan thought he was too big an actor and going to make Hollywood didn’t he? Wouldn’t even make Hollyoaks now

Reactions: 5
I really don’t know they all seem to get away with so much like Scott when he butchered that poor dog and hit kady…
Ryan was that bad in neighbours they re-worked the role so it was only a brief appearance but was first intended a longer one.
He said that the cast was very offish and unpleasant hmmm
So all those cast members were horrible and he was the only nice person there huh.
I use to think Adam was ok also but he just masks it better. His restaurant is an overpriced Burger and chips bar. He’s blown all his money and left emmerdale because he needed 100k that panto were offering at the time. He’s really childish and intitled they all are.
They were all skipping about Manchester a while back saying “Ryan’s gonna work with michael Douglass lol ….
Scott had hardly any clients before at his PR place but then PLT got big and as I’m sure everyone is aware they grew up with umar who litterally sends Scott clients as when big celebs sign with PLT (it’s umars family that have done all the hard work to get they business to where it is.If you look at umars insta it’s almost shot for shot the same
As our scotty because scotty has convinced himself he’s on par with a successful entrepreneur LOL
He makes sure Scott gets the rep all the molly maes etc.. that sign with plt.
Same as he’s put in most of the money for Adams cafe “spinn “
They all preach about reading using you’re brains and hard work lol one look at Scot’s gram is enough to make you want to vomit. But not one of them have worked and been successful in their own right. It’s always using others and other peoples money !
A few years back we were all out and the famous 3 were out with that equally nasty bleep Brad Howard. Him and that nasty squished miget (Ryan) got into a fight. Wanna know why ? Because Brad had dared to state he was better looking then Ryan lol I kid you not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I got the impression that Scott gave up the booze because he was into ❄ He made reference to spending stupid amounts of money on nights out.

He also cannot hold down a relationship

My personal experiences with Scott have been great, he was always nice and professional. However, I’m under no illusions. I was working with him on a fairly huge project and he absolutely needed to keep me sweet.
My best friend however was working him during the Kady days and he was an absolute nightmare, openly cheating on her, saying vile things about woman’s bodies etc.
As for the other two, my brother worked on Corrie for a while with both Tina and Ryan and apparently she was an absolute sweetheart, while he was horrendous. Scarlett used to visit, and would boss the staff around like a diva, which Ryan would laugh at and encourage “she’s a Thomas, she knows she’s a star”. Poor Tina was horrified but kept it professional.
He then went on to work with Adam years later on a reality show about going on a boat and apparently he was alright, just “a bit shouty”.

Reactions: 6