Ryan Snellings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like they are finding it difficult when all that's being posting is them saying it and blurry photos? It doesn't take someone 13 hours to upload a clear photo? They want to prove it so bad yet they also want to drip feed people for what? Attention. It's a serious matter. They don't need to drip feed people for attention. I mean your kinda drip feeding too, you calimed you've known since January on the Eden Harvs thread, you've saw all this evidence you can't link any of us to?

Im done commenting I'm not a fan Ryans anyways so the allegations don't effect me. I just think it's weird that there's so many variations of the same story and all people seem to have is she said he said.
I saw something in December/January yes but it was the messages between that I saw at the time but it was reported and took down pretty quickly before it got a bigger audience. I'm just so wound up about this due to having a 11 year old sister and knowing this could be her upsets me .I've always liked ryan he was one of the first people I watched when he first joined .I've just screen recorded this from cam dades story

I saw something in December/January yes but it was the messages between that I saw at the time but it was reported and took down pretty quickly before it got a bigger audience. I'm just so wound up about this due to having a 11 year old sister and knowing this could be her upsets me .I've always liked ryan he was one of the first people I watched when he first joined .I've just screen recorded this from cam dades story
I can't sent the screenrecording as saying video is to large but look at cameron dades insta story

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree if it is fake then its awful but it it must have some truth if the person that was in the house with Ryan said she left the management over it as she saw the proof and that it will all come out soon ? Also I have just noticed as well that Richard was quite good mates with Ryan has unfollowed him

Makes you wonder though as well as shan moved in pretty quick with him after they got together as she fell out with her own family but I guess it's just a case of waiting for the more information it's definitely a strange situation
Cameron's said it happened in 2018. Ryan has just turned 19, he would have been 15 & turned 16 in September 2018. Cameron said it's about one 13 year old and two 16 year olds. A 15 turning 16 year old can't be a pedophile towards someone who is 16.

Reactions: 2
Cameron's said it happened in 2018. Ryan has just turned 19, he would have been 15 & turned 16 in September 2018. Cameron said it's about one 13 year old and two 16 year olds. A 15 turning 16 year old can't be a pedophile towards someone who is 16.
We shall have to see considering that there's court documents plus he was rearrested in December last year so other stuff may have happened we just need to wait for more information. Plus we don't know when in 2018 it was and there was the 13 year old as well .either way if he's on the register he should be not be attending the events

Tiktokteauk on Instagram have posted the statement. It's still blurry but can make little bits out.

We shall have to see considering that there's court documents plus he was rearrested in December last year so other stuff may have happened we just need to wait for more information. Plus we don't know when in 2018 it was and there was the 13 year old as well .either way if he's on the register he should be not be attending the events
Again if it happened in 2018 he would have just turned 16 himself and even if he was cautioned he would have only been on the list for 2 years so yes he's well within his rights to attend events as he would no longer be on any register that's if there were any charges to begin with at this point its speculation and a lot of slander.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Again if it happened in 2018 he would have just turned 16 himself and even if he was cautioned he would have only been on the list for 2 years so yes he's well within his rights to attend events as he would no longer be on any register that's if there were any charges to begin with at this point its speculation and a lot of slander.
Tiktokteauk have posted the picture but it's still really blurry. I can't even see if he's named on it or whatever.

Tiktokteauk have posted the picture but it's still really blurry. I can't even see if he's named on it or whatever.
All I can make out is a date 2003 I'm not sure if that's one of their birthdays but that would make them 18 this year so I'm not 100% sure what that part is about I still don't think it's proof of anything and it's easy to change someone's name and pic on WhatsApp so that's again not proof of anything its just odd that they're not sharing proper proof. If it's a case of worried about the girls being named it's not hard to black out names in documents it's just a bit fishy to me

I'm honestly still not following this. The numbers don't add up to me. The original letter seems to be dated 17th April 2018 maybe 2019 from what I can make out. The charges say on one of the incidents the accused was under 18, the other two he was over 18. Ryan has only been 18 for a year. He wasnt 18 in 2018/19. He turned 18 in September 2020.

I'm honestly still not following this. The numbers don't add up to me. The original letter seems to be dated 17th April 2018 maybe 2019 from what I can make out. The charges say on one of the incidents the accused was under 18, the other two he was over 18. Ryan has only been 18 for a year. He wasnt 18 in 2018/19. He turned 18 in September 2020.
I'm pretty sure if all this was fake they would have said that ? No one has said a thing just seems like there hiding from it all to me ? If it was fake they would have stuck up for them selves surly instead shans just posting adds still and going about normaly .not even anything from the management ? But everyone's entitled to there opinion om it

I'm pretty sure if all this was fake they would have said that ? No one has said a thing just seems like there hiding from it all to me ? If it was fake they would have stuck up for them selves surly instead shans just posting adds still and going about normaly .not even anything from the management ? But everyone's entitled to there opinion om it
The numbers still don't add up. You only need to know basic maths and have eyeballs to see that.

The numbers still don't add up. You only need to know basic maths and have eyeballs to see that.
Yeah your right with the numbers that why we need to wait for more information but if this was fake they wouldn't be posting it all over social media as they can get done and like I said his family or him or ryan would have said something surely ? His mums gone private and shans deleting comments so it seems like it's right however we clearly need to wait for the full details

Or he's lying about his age

Attachments

Now tiktokteauk are claiming he's lying about his age and could be 20/21. It's ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

Now tiktokteauk are claiming he's lying about his age and could be 20/21. It's ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️
There not claiming people have searched when he left school which was 2016 ? So that would make him older .it's all a very strange situation 😆

I'm officially confused with it all 😆😆 just gonna wait until he says something I think

Last edited: