Ryan Snellings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all we know if there is truth to it the girl may have lied about her age we don't know, girls do these things and when the parents find out they report the guy. I've known people loose their jobs and made to be a criminal when they've met them in clubs that's for over 18s. At the moment there's no proof to anything it could just be a few mates he's fell out with on a witch hunt to have him cancelled

Reactions: 2
I just don't feel like all these members or ex members of the house can just say that & say they have the proof and not show anyone? Everyone's just supposed to believe them when they have a messy reputation for being gossips and catty as it is. I'll wait to see evidence, or if a alleged victim is willing to come forward I'd believe them. Worst case scenario is they lied and i believed a lair but I'd rather believed someone who lied than possibly side with an abuser.

Just does sit right with me that Max claims they spoke to management theme they were in the house & they new. But they just decided to tell everyone now?

Milli saying she's gonna be the voice for 100s of girls. Where is she qualified to help victims? She sells expensive shampoo and dances on tiktok.

I'd have imagined Ryan and Shan would have turned there comments off but nothing yet.

Reactions: 1
From what I understand of amelias live last night who was in the house is that they didn't know and then they got sent stuff and found out but the management did know and that's why she left the management she said its been legally dealt with as I Imagine the management should have said something especially in regards to him going to tokfest ? However she said she couldn't say much but it was disgusting and shan is as well but amelia has nothing to do with megs and stuff .amelia was the one who was in it with Ryan and shan. Yeah .I don't think megs and that new as well until recently as again they was good friends before he went into the house but I think they have maybe found out through the court situation that they are currently in with the management ?

It's all speculation and I don't trust any of them. I'm leaving this thread till some solid evidence comes out.

Reactions: 3
I mean I genuinely have no opinion on this or him but what I will say it this is a BIG accusation so I hope these people shouting about it publicly have actual 100%, official proof…
I kind of feel sorry for his girlfriend if she didn’t know about any of this before, she must be feeling really, really confused and thinking wtf 😐

No offfence but what a stupid comment to make saying it all seems fishy? No one has mentioned Ryan by name BECAUSE if an ongoing investigation is going on then it’s correct that social media could have an impact, hence why everyone is being super careful about what they are saying on the situation. Many of these influencers have been in contact with the police due to situations with their management for months, again that’s ongoing, they are allowed to acknowledge what is going on though. 3 girls have come forward but they’re publicly saying if there are any more victims to come forward. Nothing immature about making a stand about quite frankly disgusting behaviour. And immature girls on tiktok and tattle defending an accused sex offender just shows how worrying this situation is.

Something really fishy about it all. That's all I'm saying.

1. People in Ryan's comments are saying it happening in 2018 and he was in a tag because of it which would lead me to believe there's already been an investigation.
2. Max claiming management told them about it and said Ryan's deserves a second chance. So they've known for a while then? And said nothing? But will randomly mention it now?
3. Millie claiming she's going to be a voice for 3 victims and that Ryan will be arrested soon. So did it happen in 2018 & now? Why is Millie going to be a voice for them when Max was saying they need victims to come forward? Why are these messy immature influencers the voice for some serious allegations?

It's all off & fishy to me.
For all we know if there is truth to it the girl may have lied about her age we don't know, girls do these things and when the parents find out they report the guy. I've known people loose their jobs and made to be a criminal when they've met them in clubs that's for over 18s. At the moment there's no proof to anything it could just be a few mates he's fell out with on a witch hunt to have him cancelled
Victim blaming is this a joke or??? 3 victims so far, so is it all their faults and not his? Are you actually ok

Last edited:
No offfence but what a stupid comment to make saying it all seems fishy? No one has mentioned Ryan by name BECAUSE if an ongoing investigation is going on then it’s correct that social media could have an impact, hence why everyone is being super careful about what they are saying on the situation. Many of these influencers have been in contact with the police due to situations with their management for months, again that’s ongoing, they are allowed to acknowledge what is going on though. 3 girls have come forward but they’re publicly saying if there are any more victims to come forward. Nothing immature about making a stand about quite frankly disgusting behaviour. And immature girls on tiktok and tattle defending an accused sex offender just shows how worrying this situation is.

Victim blaming is this a joke or??? 3 victims so far, so is it all their faults and not his? Are you actually ok
It does seem fishy. A group of people who are claiming management told them they were aware and they decide just to come out and talk about it now. There's people saying everyone in his town and school know yet comments from people who went to school with him saying they didn't know about this are being deleted? If it happened at school in 2018 like half the people are saying surely someone would say yeah that actually did happen. The other half are saying this is recently so you can clearly see why it's a hard story to follow when everyone has different timelines of the allegations.

They might not have named him but they've heavily insinuated it is, liked comments from people asking if it's him & resharing things suggesting it's him.

No victim blaming I'm stating that this could have happened like he may not have intentionally gone out to be doing something wrong. There's no facts to go off it all looks like Chinese whispers to me with so many different versions of what's happened. I cang work out if this is recent or something in the past or whether or not he's already been done for it if he's done anything at all. If management knew whys he been allowed a big platform and been allowed to places like tokfest

Definitely not victim blaming and definitely not defending a sex offender. I haven’t seen anyone victim blame nor defend Ryan. Just people saying it seems abit odd. This would be a constant thing that would of been brought up from the minute Ryan started getting big on Tiktok in my eyes not 3/4 years later. You can’t make accusations and speak on the matter without posting no proof what so ever

Well it's all real just seen screenshots from court and stuff om a live it's disgusting

Yeah cam put this om his live he said he will put a clearer picture up for everyone to see but it's sexual intercorse with a 13 year old and then the others was two 16 year old sending pictures to them .he also was meant to go to London last year with rhianne cam and James but ended up not been able to go as got arrested and put on tag .cam said there's a lot more that will be coming out but he said he's disgusted in him

Yeah cam put this om his live he said he will put a clearer picture up for everyone to see but it's sexual intercorse with a 13 year old and then the others was two 16 year old sending pictures to them .he also was meant to go to London last year with rhianne cam and James but ended up not been able to go as got arrested and put on tag .cam said there's a lot more that will be coming out but he said he's disgusted in him
Ah right. I'll wait to see the clearer photo then. Cant make that one out at all. Did you get any screenshots? Still unclear weather this is from 2018, recently or now people are saying last year?

I'm not making excuses for anyone before anyone says that but I actually didn't know until last year that sending photos or messages of adult type was illegal until 18 I thought it was all 16. It actually made me realise something from when I was 16 was very wrong

I'm not making excuses for anyone before anyone says that but I actually didn't know until last year that sending photos or messages of adult type was illegal until 18 I thought it was all 16. It actually made me realise something from when I was 16 was very wrong
I didn't know that until I was well into my 20s. It made me realise a couple of things too.

I didn't know how to do screen records 😆 until this morning and worked it out however there is videos going around of the live so I'll try send them here.

I didn't know how to do screen records 😆 until this morning and worked it out however there is videos going around of the live so I'll try send them here.
I said screenshots. I don't want to see videos of people saying it lol with a blurry unreadable photo on the background. I'm confused as to why they are finding it so difficult to prove it

I said screenshots. I don't want to see videos of people saying it lol with a blurry unreadable photo on the background. I'm confused as to why they are finding it so difficult to prove it
There not finding it difficult ? There is proof however they need to be careful what can be posted due to stuff ongoing .it speaks volumes that he hasn't said anything at all and also apprently stopped people from tagging him in stuff meanwhile shans still posting videos as usual and deleting comments .I saw the letter yesterday however cam said he's going to put a clearer version on it

There not finding it difficult ? There is proof however they need to be careful what can be posted due to stuff ongoing .it speaks volumes that he hasn't said anything at all and also apprently stopped people from tagging him in stuff meanwhile shans still posting videos as usual and deleting comments .I saw the letter yesterday however cam said he's going to put a clearer version on it
Seems like they are finding it difficult when all that's being posting is them saying it and blurry photos? It doesn't take someone 13 hours to upload a clear photo? They want to prove it so bad yet they also want to drip feed people for what? Attention. It's a serious matter. They don't need to drip feed people for attention. I mean your kinda drip feeding too, you calimed you've known since January on the Eden Harvs thread, you've saw all this evidence you can't link any of us to?

Im done commenting I'm not a fan Ryans anyways so the allegations don't effect me. I just think it's weird that there's so many variations of the same story and all people seem to have is she said he said.

• Haha