Ryan Snellings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan has got 2.3mill tiktokers and most popular for his slow mos .he's quite a big tiktoker and was recently in the icon house before him and his girlfriend recently left to go onto bigger things .there's been some posts today which have said that he is a registered sex offender however there's been no proof as of yet to back up these claims .what's everyone's thoughts ?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen anything on tiktok, have you got any links for the videos please?

Someone just commented on @user_inactive2468 video claiming to have went to school with Ryan and not remember any of these accusations. The person running the account said absolutely everyone in Ryan's school and town know. The person went on to say not everyone knows because her friendship group have no clue. Is there proof? Was he charged is there any like public records? And the poster said people saying he's a pedophile is enough proof. It happened in 2018 and if people don't remember that's there fault. There doesn't need to be anything else. Refreshed to screenshot and it's all been deleted.

Apprently Ryan can't walk about town without being called a pedalo? Doesn't seem that wayS

It's definitely not enough just to say it. I don't know what proof it's needed but you can't just post someone's a pedalo and that's it.

Someone just commented on @user_inactive2468 video claiming to have went to school with Ryan and not remember any of these accusations. The person running the account said absolutely everyone in Ryan's school and town know. The person went on to say not everyone knows because her friendship group have no clue. Is there proof? Was he charged is there any like public records? And the poster said people saying he's a pedophile is enough proof. It happened in 2018 and if people don't remember that's there fault. There doesn't need to be anything else. Refreshed to screenshot and it's all been deleted.

Apprently Ryan can't walk about town without being called a pedalo? Doesn't seem that wayS

It's definitely not enough just to say it. I don't know what proof it's needed but you can't just post someone's a pedalo and that's it.
I've just seen Connor who was his friends live and he said its true and him and Ryan was good mates also amelia from the house was live and confirmed it as well

But yeah I'm still waiting for more proof I've just seen that video and it's not enough there's not really any proof

Reactions: 2
I've just seen Connor who was his friends live and he said its true and him and Ryan was good mates also amelia from the house was live and confirmed it as well
People saying it isn't confirming it though. Why can't anyone show any proof? I'm not asking for proof of someone being abused but surely if someone is a convicted pedophile there's proof out there somewhere.

People saying it isn't confirming it though. Why can't anyone show any proof? I'm not asking for proof of someone being abused but surely if someone is a convicted pedophile there's proof out there somewhere.
Yeah I'm not sure why there all posting but not actually giving facts and showing stuff ? Megs now has done a post saying that it's 3 girls ? But why havnt these posted anything then ?

Yeah I'm not sure why there all posting but not actually giving facts and showing stuff ? Megs now has done a post saying that it's 3 girls ? But why havnt these posted anything then ?
Victims down owe people anything. I just think If it happend when he was at school and his full town know surely someone's got facts to be like, right here it is? Not just some social media influencers with messy reputations of their own.

Reactions: 3
Victims down owe people anything. I just think If it happend when he was at school and his full town know surely someone's got facts to be like, right here it is? Not just some social media influencers with messy reputations of their own.
I've be watching amelias live and she said she's left the management and she dosnt want to be associated with them anymore for been there for ryan and that she can't say much but it's vile and disgusting and she's ashamed shans with him and that he will be getting arrested so I'm guessing we may hear soon

I've be watching amelias live and she said she's left the management and she dosnt want to be associated with them anymore for been there for ryan and that she can't say much but it's vile and disgusting and she's ashamed shans with him and that he will be getting arrested so I'm guessing we may hear soon
Yet there's accounts claiming this happened when he was at school. If this is an active case posting on social media can affect it.

Yet there's accounts claiming this happened when he was at school. If this is an active case posting on social media can affect it.
Yeah she's just said she can't really legally say anymore but she said all she will say is that she can't belive shan is with him still and that it's disusting

Yeah she's just said she can't really legally say anymore but she said all she will say is that she can't belive shan is with him still and that it's disusting
Something really fishy about it all. That's all I'm saying.

1. People in Ryan's comments are saying it happening in 2018 and he was in a tag because of it which would lead me to believe there's already been an investigation.
2. Max claiming management told them about it and said Ryan's deserves a second chance. So they've known for a while then? And said nothing? But will randomly mention it now?
3. Millie claiming she's going to be a voice for 3 victims and that Ryan will be arrested soon. So did it happen in 2018 & now? Why is Millie going to be a voice for them when Max was saying they need victims to come forward? Why are these messy immature influencers the voice for some serious allegations?

It's all off & fishy to me.

Reactions: 5
If they’ve just gone off someone random girls word for it, that’s stupid. They’re gonna look like idiots if all this is made up.

I've noticed his mums made her profile private
People will be leaving her hate in the comments as well. I feel like this grab your pitch forks and go because we said so Iv typical mean girl behaviour from mcloughlin bimbos. Iv got 6K followers on social media maybe I'll make up something about them and stir the pot. Don't need to post proof.

People will be leaving her hate in the comments as well. I feel like this grab your pitch forks and go because we said so Iv typical mean girl behaviour from mcloughlin bimbos. Iv got 6K followers on social media maybe I'll make up something about them and stir the pot. Don't need to post proof.
I'm starting to think it's not made up considering someone who has left the house who was with Ryan and shan has also said that it's real and that legally she can't say anything but she's left the management for them not saying anything but I guess it's still a case of waiting to hear more .

I'm starting to think it's not made up considering someone who has left the house who was with Ryan and shan has also said that it's real and that legally she can't say anything but she's left the management for them not saying anything but I guess it's still a case of waiting to hear more .
Legally can't say anything but can say who it's about? I don't know it just doesn't sit right with me.

This guys left the management

Attachments

Last edited:
Surely if he's been convicted there would be a news article in his local area or something there would be proof. People I went to school with havd been done for been a pedalo and it went in our local news. I've just read everything from edens thread and come across, I'm with GarlicSausage something doesn't add up. I've seen no videos but until there is proof of some sort it's just gossip and if its real then people shouldn't be clout chasing on tik tok because its making the victims suffer more

Reactions: 3
So if this incident happened in 2018 likes comment said Ryan would have been 16. All he needed to do was have sex with someone who was 15 and he could be arrested for it and charged but as he would still have been a minor there wouldn't be public records in most cased. He would however be on the register for a while even on a caution he would be on the list for 2 years.

I think it's disgusting that people are damaging his name without any proof. It's just hearsay and people have killed themselves for that so people need to be really careful about what they say and accusations they make

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree if it is fake then its awful but it it must have some truth if the person that was in the house with Ryan said she left the management over it as she saw the proof and that it will all come out soon ? Also I have just noticed as well that Richard was quite good mates with Ryan has unfollowed him

Makes you wonder though as well as shan moved in pretty quick with him after they got together as she fell out with her own family but I guess it's just a case of waiting for the more information it's definitely a strange situation