Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Her mum lives in the same ludicrous world as her daughter. It's no wonder grabby thinks taking photos of her free stuff is hard work.

Shes a fit and active woman in her early 50s and yet her contribution to the world today was a leisurely walk through a national trust estate, another day cuddling the baby and out for celebratory champagne.

It's a bloody Wednesday. They never seem to have anything to do other than leisurely strolling around, and then holidays to 'relax' from doing nothing. The rest of the world are working their arse off and contributing to society. No wonder she says 'life is sweet'... Every bloody day is a Saturday afternoon M&S picnic to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Also, just to add. This is how a newborn should be supported in her 360 model of baby carrier. Not slumped at the bottom like she's about to fall out. Her baby wasn't particularly small so should look very similar.

You use your follower count to get as much free stuff as possible and dish out advice on expressing and god knows what else before your baby is even here, you at least have an obligation to promote safe use to those people.

Don't like the pressure of that? Then don't persue a carer in social media. I sure as hell wouldn't.

799b1e892d78d3258a4a25270714caae.jpeg.jpg

Ella26

I’m so bloody sick of her. I don’t even follow her anymore but just knowing she’s carrying on with this smug bullshit makes my blood boil. I’ve now made a promise to myself that I refuse to buy from any brand that affiliates with these smug Instagram wankers. It’s the only way we’ll burst this bubble of self entitled, boring, spoilt little shits.

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I love how clearly wrong she was using that baby carrier. The picture today Freya is positioned completely different to how she was last week.

Getting it wrong is fine. We all get stuff wrong, but my issue is she has to pretend she's the bloody expert on all.

Instead of taking the advice or being humble enough to admit that she got it wrong, she sends out snarky bitch remarks to her followers and then pretends that she knew all along. She is such a bratty child it's unreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
What on earth...
What the hell.
She will say, that's just so family can see and keep up to date, even though they seem to be at her house ever day.

She has freakin lost it. She needs to take some time offline and regain some sort of balance and normality away from the Internet.

That baby is 1 week old and already has its own hash tag, it's own Instagram account, has been in a flat lay, had a photo shoot, brand tagged to death and had its birth pictures plastered on her grid to thousands of people.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Tagging for freebies is one thing but hash tagging her daughter's full name makes my unpilated buttocks clench everytime I see it. It's like the baby is a brand. How revolting.

Skewbedu

VIP Member

*Grabby rushes off to Google the word 'work'

I'm so glad someone pointed out there is an option she hadn't considered.

• Haha

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
I can’t believe the lengths she went to to conceive in the first place! Its a simple matter of opening your legs Rebecca... not gathering diamond encrusted honey from the rarest of bees on jupiter to make supplements! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
My house would look thar clean if I permanently had my husband, mum and dad round on stand by to help with the baby, cut the grass, do the washing and make beds and food shopping and whatever else she said they were doing.

The rest of the world dont get that privlige. Tgey manage alone because any support they are lucky enough to have, actual have to go to work too.

They all seem to have all the time in the bloody world. Her mum is fanning around making the 'fruit platter of dreams' today. Bravo. They are utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bngr8o1

Here we go with the smugness this morning on stories. best labour, best parents, best baby, best placenta. Urgh.

• Sick

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Haha, Grabby is back to her usual tricks again! “I need to find out where to buy this chocolate from”... even though I’ve tagged them so I’ve obviously already found them on Instagram, and seen that they have a website. What she means to say is “I’ve looked them up on Instagram, seen that they charge nearly £4 for a bag of chocolate buttons, plus delivery, and thought ‘fuck that, I’ll beg for some for free’” 🙄🙄 We can see right through you Grabecca you greedy little shit!!

(Apologies if anyone has already commented about the chocolate stories, haven’t had time to read previous messages!)

Kdog1985

First time poster long time lurker. Here because the #blessed #gifted life on display with zero recognition of her own privilege is just everything that’s wrong with the world.
And then I came across this from the wonderful disasterofathirtysomething who - recognising how lucky they are to be sent baby clothes - offered to pass them on when her kids outgrew them to someone else for free. She asked people to comment below so she could pick. Guess who commented below with how much she *loves* that brand.
I mean seriously wtaf.

The site isn’t letting me post the screen grab but it’s from May 8 if anyone is keen to look it ups

• Wow
  • Angry

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
What do you know... A £500 newborn photoshoot happening tomorrow with the company I predicted, bets on for whether she'll declare it as an ad/gift!!!
This is really starting to piss me off now. I’m so fed up of these people who are so loaded that they barely have to work more than an hour a day, getting thousands of pounds of products/services for free. Whereas the rest of us have to scrimp and save to give our children the best, and even then it usually comes down to picking one thing over the other. Do we go for the high end pram? Or nursery furniture? Or car seat? Very few new parents I know can afford to have the absolute best of everything. It’s a joke!!

Sal288

Can just hear Freya now when’s she older “When I grow up mummy I want to be a freeloader just like you!”

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Another day another walk another comment about the weather and another coffee shop date. Plus shes an expert now.....she’s going to be dishing out alllll the advice 🙄

Just came in to post about this. She really is absolutely unbelievable. She’s 2 weeks in!! 🤣
I was just about to say the same thing. Her arrogance kills me.
2 weeks. 2 weeks and you are dishing out your preachy fucking advice on how to parent but when someone comments on your baby carrier you lose your shit.

She just has to be the epitome of perfection and a self-righteous know it all. She is too much.

• Heart

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
There is a new trend to call doing ordinary, everyday things 'adulting'. This is generally said by friends of my 17 year old daughter and the like who still live quite sheltered lives with their parents . But this is how I see HER life, playing at being an adult - choosing the bits she likes the best and being sheltered from the harsh realities such as inflexible working hours, financial worries, separation from family etc .
She lives a VERY sheltered life. I get the impression Ben handles all the bills etc. I think she’d have a panic attack if she had to do anything that requires any real effort. Case in point - rather than learn the ASA rules and declare things properly, she tries to get away with doing the bear minimum and then when she’s reported she cries that she’s been bullied/victimised and that the rules “are complicated and always changing” 🙄 Try being a teacher, or a lawyer, or an electrician, where the guidelines/law/curriculum are constantly changing and you’re just expected to keep up to date as part of your career. She’d never cope in the real world in million years. I mean FFS, she ‘gave up’ (read never even started) her law career as she couldn’t hack the commute 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Wow

Bngr8o1

I found this on the blog. Are they living in the 50s?! 😱
Im sad that this girl has 87k followers on instagram. A kept woman, lacking any sort of independence, does very little for herself, and has extremely narrow minded and insular views. This is not the modern day reality for most women and thankfully so!!

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
I would never seek parenting advice from someone who has openly admitted online that she can’t stand children!