RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I absolutely knew you weren't looking for sympathy. I don't have you pegged as that kind of person. But that sounds like a miserable thing to be coping with all the same.

So seeing that dingbat moaning about nothing is all the more galling.
A tad yes. She’s a twit x

Reactions: 2
Is it just her that thinks January will be extra bare this year? With predicted rates of positive cases being over a million in January then I would think its going to be a tad more than extra bare for many many people. Read the roo you stupid cow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, just took my kids for a walk, they've 2 layers, thick coat, gloves and a hat and sensible shoes and my daughter was crying she was cold. I hope she's got enough common sense to put Freya in some extra layers today as it's bloody freezing.

Reactions: 9
Is it just her that thinks January will be extra bare this year? With predicted rates of positive cases being over a million in January then I would think its going to be a tad more than extra bare for many many people. Read the roo you stupid cow
It makes me angry that she gallivants about so much and has avoided covid when families like mine have been so careful and have all just tested positive less than a week before Christmas meaning we miss everything 😞 the only risk we’ve taken is sending our eldest to nursery and she’s picked it up 😢

• Sad
RVK Loves #36 She’s got 99 coats but her daughter’s got none

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
It makes me angry that she gallivants about so much and has avoided covid when families like mine have been so careful and have all just tested positive less than a week before Christmas meaning we miss everything 😞 the only risk we’ve taken is sending our eldest to nursery and she’s picked it up 😢
So sorry to hear this. Such a shame for you all. I was careful too. I have no idea where I caught it. I find it unbelievable Grabby hasn’t caught it!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
You know what...it really wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't caught it during the whole months we've been battling with it. I think they just wants us to think they're above it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think if any of them have Covid they wouldn’t say and continue as normal. They’re about isolation and lockdowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So sorry and same here, we've all been SO careful but my son-in-law has just tested positive. He was due to have his booster tomorrow! So now he and my daughter are self isolating 😨

• Sad
So sorry and same here, we've all been SO careful but my son-in-law has just tested positive. He was due to have his booster tomorrow! So now he and my daughter are self isolating 😨
I got a positive pcr the day before I was meant to have my booster. Typical 🙄

• Sad
I've never known so many friends and family with it over the whole pandemic yet Judith Charmless and Sherpa Benzing have galivanted near and far without a sniffle. I wonder if packet ham and grifting provide better protection than the jabs? Someone get Whitty on the phone!

• Haha
I've never known so many friends and family with it over the whole pandemic yet Judith Charmless and Sherpa Benzing have galivanted near and far without a sniffle. I wonder if packet ham and grifting provide better protection than the jabs? Someone get Whitty on the phone!
I honestly think she’s so damn selfish she wouldn’t do a pcr test even if she suspected she had it. She wouldn’t want anything to ruin her plans. We know she broke the rules during the first lockdown the selfish bugger

Reactions: 20
I’ve often wondered if one of them had covid back when she disappeared a few weeks ago and we all thought she was in the Maldives with mama and papa kedgefund. She barely posted at all, and when she came back there was no huge photo dump like we’re normally “blessed” with. I don’t think she’d ever say if she had covid, purely because she wouldn’t stick to the rules and would still be out doing her 10k steps a day as hell would freeze over before she didn’t get her steps in. And she’d be too paranoid someone would see her, as we’ve had tattlers comment in the past that they’ve seen her out and about. She wouldn’t say a word, for sure.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she’s ever had therapy for her eating disorder. Has she admitted to it?

Reactions: 3
I’ve often wondered if one of them had covid back when she disappeared a few weeks ago and we all thought she was in the Maldives with mama and papa kedgefund. She barely posted at all, and when she came back there was no huge photo dump like we’re normally “blessed” with. I don’t think she’d ever say if she had covid, purely because she wouldn’t stick to the rules and would still be out doing her 10k steps a day as hell would freeze over before she didn’t get her steps in. And she’d be too paranoid someone would see her, as we’ve had tattlers comment in the past that they’ve seen her out and about. She wouldn’t say a word, for sure.
If she’s had it though she wouldn’t really be cancelling plans though, would she? She’d feel pretty confident they wouldn’t get it twice.

Reactions: 5
If she’s had it though she wouldn’t really be cancelling plans though, would she? She’d feel pretty confident they wouldn’t get it twice.
I doubt she's the one cancelling plans, it will be those she's made plans with who are probably more sensible and cautious than our Grabatha.

Reactions: 9
I doubt she's the one cancelling plans, it will be those she's made plans with who are probably more sensible and cautious than our Grabatha.
I’d bet you my last courgette she’s not the one cancelling. It’s people with more sense

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.