RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks about Christmas being awful last year yet she was newly pregnant and you would think she would have been delighted.

Shes a self centred cow
She really is. Maybe she hates spending time with Benpecked. Last Christmas was initially disappointing but we still had a lovely time in our little family group at home, because we were fortunate enough to be healthy.

Reactions: 10
She’s said in one of her replies that Christmas at home with her husband and kids “just wouldn’t feel like Christmas to me, but like a normal day” 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She should be grateful she hasn’t lost any family to covid. So many families aren’t as lucky.

I see SWF The Greeneyed girl has been copying again - stepladder in front of the tree, baby plonked on the floor and talking about watching the Snowman & lack of sleep like Grabby was the other day. She’s truly batty 🤯

View attachment 928921
View attachment 928922

But didn’t admit it until she posted her one second every day when she was a year old 🙈
Wow this looks dangerous to me. One move on that ladder and it’s straight onto the baby. Why are these people so dumb?

Reactions: 14
Her latest post (and the majority of the comments on it) are an absolute masterclass in "first world problems". Moan fest about Christmas parties being cancelled, Barbados holidays postponed... And all patting each other on the back with the "it's ok not to be ok"...
These people could really all do with a healthy dose of perspective!
Yes it sucks that festivities are dampened but come on, most of these commenters are still going to be with their immediate families in warm homes with food on the table FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s said in one of her replies that Christmas at home with her husband and kids “just wouldn’t feel like Christmas to me, but like a normal day” 🙄
That's because her husband is at home with her and the kids every day, it's her norm.

If they both went out to work 40 hrs+ p/w with kids at nursery long hours, they would appreciate that precious time together. She's so removed from most people's real lives, and needs to escape from hers every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: awww poor grabby, she thought that come this year that everything would be so different because COVID was gonna just disappear when people started getting jabbed.

That once again, she could enjoy setting up those boring flat lay of 4 passports with a *make up bag with palma tree detailing/Freya's wooden suitcase/a tinnie tiny white bikini/wooden bucket/Elton John's missing sunglasses. To highlight and boast that she's going on a groundhog Day holiday to the same bloody places they always go to until covid became a thing, whilst us peasants stay at home being mindful of how we mix etc. Photos of her at the airport staring down at her flippers, showboating that she's now a mumma of 2 and both kids are such good travellers because we have photos of them looking calm and serene, staring out the window on the plane. Whilst Ben Sherpa will be laden with all the unnecessary crap grabby wants to take with them under the guise of hand luggage. Depending upon how long they're away for, their holiday will consist of being by the sea {probably go on a boat trip} everyday, on a beach with grandpa in his salmon shorts holding the youngest kid like a prize ham and grabby having her back to the camera all the time whilst wearing her criss cross dress. Lots of photos of the kids in the sand, making sandcastles and looking rather red due to sunburn. Gelato & cafe/bakery selfies, colourful walls and flora & fauna followed by Grabby cooking up some disgusting slop {packet ham included} in their dreamy airbnb kitchen.

HOW is she living like it's lockdown again lol... she never followed the lockdown rules last year and she most certainly won't follow them if we do find ourselves in that position again. Wonder who has covid hence the cancelling of pre-christmas plans. Erm "hope to have a Christmas" 😳 everyone had a Christmas last year you bleeping moron, it just involved not mixing with other households. But I'm sure she'll still decamp at her parents {which they obviously did last year too - we aren't stupid} and mix with her grandparents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: awww poor grabby, she thought that come this year that everything would be so different because COVID was gonna just disappear when people started getting jabbed.

That once again, she could enjoy setting up those boring flat lay of 4 passports with a *make up bag with palma tree detailing/Freya's wooden suitcase/a tinnie tiny white bikini/wooden bucket/Elton John's missing sunglasses. To highlight and boast that she's going on a groundhog Day holiday to the same bloody places they always go to until covid became a thing, whilst us peasants stay at home being mindful of how we mix etc. Photos of her at the airport staring down at her flippers, showboating that she's now a mumma of 2 and both kids are such good travellers because we have photos of them looking calm and serene, staring out the window on the plane. Whilst Ben Sherpa will be laden with all the unnecessary crap grabby wants to take with them under the guise of hand luggage. Depending upon how long they're away for, their holiday will consist of being by the sea {probably go on a boat trip} everyday, on a beach with grandpa in his salmon shorts holding the youngest kid like a prize ham and grabby having her back to the camera all the time whilst wearing her criss cross dress. Lots of photos of the kids in the sand, making sandcastles and looking rather red due to sunburn. Gelato & cafe/bakery selfies, colourful walls and flora & fauna followed by Grabby cooking up some disgusting slop {packet ham included} in their dreamy airbnb kitchen.

HOW is she living like it's lockdown again lol... she never followed the lockdown rules last year and she most certainly won't follow them if we do find ourselves in that position again. Wonder who has covid hence the cancelling of pre-christmas plans. Erm "hope to have a Christmas" 😳 everyone had a Christmas last year you bleeping moron, it just involved not mixing with other households. But I'm sure she'll still decamp at her parents {which they obviously did last year too - we aren't stupid} and mix with her grandparents.
Eltons Johns missing sunglasses 😂🙌🏻

Does she have any idea how spoilt she sounds in her last post?! Jesus wept. She’s allowing herself to feel kind of sad? Oh bravo Grabby. Bravo. How does this womanchild have any friends/family willing to spend time with her?! I would love to tell her about my current situation and how I’ve cried over Christmas as my ex has tried to stop me seeing my children. I am not ok Grabs. And I think I actually have genuine reason 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 5
I got blocked for liking the comment saying it would still be a nice Christmas as the 4 of them! She's so strange. Doesn't know how lucky she is at all

It also shows how every day must be the same for her without a job or any meaningful purpose if Christmas is just like any other day

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh of course Dahlia Beach has piped up. She lives down the road, absolute twunt

Also all these first birthday parties cancelled! It’s a first birthday. That or covid, which is worse.

Reactions: 11
She should be grateful she hasn’t lost any family to covid. So many families aren’t as lucky.

I see SWF The Greeneyed girl has been copying again - stepladder in front of the tree, baby plonked on the floor and talking about watching the Snowman & lack of sleep like Grabby was the other day. She’s truly batty 🤯

View attachment 928921
View attachment 928922

But didn’t admit it until she posted her one second every day when she was a year old 🙈
She calls herself an influencer?? What kind of influencer would post a photo of a ladder without a ribbon tied to it?? Surely a ribbonless ladder is just plain ugly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think its her brother who is positive. The parents have cancelled outings and grabby is lamenting the possibility of cancelled Christmas.
Someone needs to tell that bleep that it's Christmas regardless

I think its her brother who is positive. The parents have cancelled outings and grabby is lamenting the possibility of cancelled Christmas.
Someone needs to tell that bleep that it's Christmas

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if all these cancelled plans aren’t even C related but more the fact her friends are sick of seeing this idiot who’s been to A&E 3 times in the last month or so and not wanting to risk their children getting other illnesses from the grubby princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.