RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching the newest Tiger King about Doc Antle? Some of the stories remind me of a certain someone.

Back in children’s A&E - I hope to god it wasn’t waffy and bronchiolitis again otherwise she needs investigating by social services. Stay the duck in with your poorly kids Grabby, you don’t need to ’run errands’ with ill children, especially when you don’t seem to own proper costs, hats and gloves for them!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Back in children’s A&E - I hope to god it wasn’t waffy and bronchiolitis again otherwise she needs investigating by social services. Stay the duck in with your poorly kids Grabby, you don’t need to ’run errands’ with ill children, especially when you don’t seem to own proper costs, hats and gloves for them!
I was thinking the same thing. I notice that she hasn’t mentioned the reason for A&E. Hopefully it’s because she realises that shes nuts to keep dragging those poor children out in this weather. Wait… who am I kidding 🙄

Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same thing. I notice that she hasn’t mentioned the reason for A&E. Hopefully it’s because she realises that shes nuts to keep dragging those poor children out in this weather. Wait… who am I kidding 🙄
2 days of stress and saying kids bounce back sounds reminiscent of the last few times

Reactions: 12
I think that image of a clearly very ill Waffy in that baby carrier while she was running “errands” to a brunch date will always stay with me. He looked so ill and miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is 'kids bounce back' code for 'duck it I don't care how ill my toddler or baby may be I'm still going to drag them out for photo ops on a freezing cold day'. Seriously she's an absolute fucktard. Isn't this the 3rd A&E visit this winter? What the hell is wrong with her???

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Is 'kids bounce back' code for 'duck it I don't care how ill my toddler or baby may be I'm still going to drag them out for photo ops on a freezing cold day'. Seriously she's an absolute fucktard. Isn't this the 3rd A&E visit this winter? What the hell is wrong with her???
She's such an unfit mother, makes me so cross 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why the duck do family members not say anything? So much for isolating Grabby. I bet she’s in London this week for the ‘gram.

I hope she gets covid, would serve her right.

Why the duck do family members not say anything? So much for isolating Grabby. I bet she’s in London this week for the ‘gram.

I hope she gets covid, would serve her right.
I don’t know how she hasn’t had it already. The week I must’ve caught it I hardly left the house. Sod’s law. She wouldn’t cope if she caught it. She’d be constantly posting ‘I’m not ok’ posts 🙄

Surely if you live with a pensioner you should be staying in to shield them again, shouldn't you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I see Grabby’s sheep the green eyed girl has been buying all her Preloved tat. More fool her, it’s covered in what appears to be grey marks. Either that or it is general greying/discolouration from where grabby has just shoved all her washing in the machine together without separating the colours so the darker stuff has tinged all the pastel stuff grey. Either way, I wouldn’t even have the heart to donate those to the charity shop, let alone have the brass neck to sell them!! They’re only fit for recycling!!

View attachment 921759

Also, there’s a reason you “won” it all love. Because no other idiot is willing to pay money for clothes ready for the bin 🙈🙈🙈😂
I genuinely wanted the little purple romper (after a good clean and iorn I'll add) but this cretin literally commented on EVERYTHING. Found it really unfair tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I genuinely wanted the little purple romper (after a good clean and iorn I'll add) but this cretin literally commented on EVERYTHING. Found it really unfair tbh.
She didn’t really ‘win’ it - Grabby would have chosen her as would have known she’d get the bundle posted and could gain a few more followers. There was no way that bundle was going to a complete ‘random’- they’re all arse lickers- you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours brigade.🙄

Reactions: 4
Those latest pics are awful. Why would you share them? Bentos looks awkward and Waffy looks pale and sickly. Not cute pictures!

Reactions: 12
So in one post she’s saying she’s had to go to a&e with one of the kids AGAIN and how scary it was… then the next she’s moaning about wanting more sleep 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I know what she means by “kids bounce back”, I had to take mine a few times to A&E with very high temperatures etc and very often the next day they were good as new. However, I wouldn’t dream of dragging them around to have “Christmas fun”, especially in a year like this. Hers are still so young, they barely understand and what it’s all about.

That first pic she’s posted is hilarious. Neither kid is looking at whoever took the pic. One is looking to the left and one to the right 😂 #howmanypeopledoesitneedtotakeapic

• Haha
All her photos are tit.

Again, lack of attention to detail.

If I was her, I definitely wouldn’t be admitting I had one (or both?!) of my children in A&E to 95k strangers on the internet. I know she spared us a picture this time, but isn’t that private?

Esp, if she doesn’t want to come under fire from us guys AGAIN.

Absolute tit. Poor little buggers.

Reactions: 15
All her photos are tit.

Again, lack of attention to detail.

If I was her, I definitely wouldn’t be admitting I had one (or both?!) of my children in A&E to 95k strangers on the internet. I know she spared us a picture this time, but isn’t that private?

Esp, if she doesn’t want to come under fire from us guys AGAIN.

Absolute tit. Poor little buggers.
I definitely would not be shouting about the fact one of my children had been admitted to hospital for the third time in as many months

Her whole account is stale as duck. She hasn’t moved on from Insta circa 2015/2016.

no polls, reels, chatting stories, funny quips, creative photography. It’s the same old tit day after day, year after year. There’s some very small accounts out there that are knocking it out of the park recently. You’d think one of the OG influencers would have a bit more to offer 🙄

no wonder she isn’t pulling in the big gun ads anymore 🙊🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.